LoversBitch Gone Wild 1.51 BB fix

A gate near Kvatch ! not the main quest Kvatch gate. It's west of Kvatch.

Yes close the gate get the dog, but somewhat different than normal :D

Do I have to wait for the quest? I am an impatient bastard.

As far as I know you can start the quest directly after completing you training at Mara.

I have a Alternative Start Arrive by Ship Mod and when I start a new game and walk from Anvil to Skingrad I get the quest after the second Inn (Gottshaw Inn) before the turnoff to the Kvatch camp. So I think you can play the Oblivion quest before you start any other LoversBitch quest ( I never tried it because my Level 1 charcter will die in the oblivion Tower)

I do not have that plugin also I am level 43 I think. Not planning to start again. :D

How do I start the quest? It just comes to me. Because I finished Mara training and on my way to getting 100 dogs now (60 something) and no pop up saying anything about Kvatch gate.

You must be near the gate, if you are near enough you get an window for the new quest. Walk west of Kvatch, behind the Gottshaw Inn

near the Shrine (forget the name for this one  :-/  ). At the shrine you look north turn ca. 45 degrees left and if you have a mist-clearer you might see it already ^^ 

or at the Inn look at the door turn left and walk over the hills.

On an other note where are you keeping 60+ dogs ???? :blink:

HyperMix you don't need the Start Arrive by Ship Mod I just wanted to say you can Play the Oblvion quest before you start other LoversBitch quests or even reach Renas store.

frhghz you don't keep 60+ dog you must be mounted by 50 unique Dogs to gain a new faction rank: Experienced Bitch (and Rena sells two new Dogs)

And 100 unique Dogs for faction rank Canine Slut (and rena sells another 2 new Dogs)

frhghz you don't keep 60+ dog you must be mounted by 50 unique Dogs to gain a new faction rank: Experienced Bitch (and Rena sells two new Dogs)

And 100 unique Dogs for faction rank Canine Slut (and rena sells another 2 new Dogs)

Ahh right, I forgot this little tidbit ^^

Must be a Mod conflict, It's a vanilla house, no new meshes, nothing special added. (Only inside the house are non vanilla Pictures and Teddies)

Do you have another Mod that use this cell?

?? And why a City dog follows you ? Before the first Training you can not go on all fours, so a dog can not mount you and give you a Bitch Bone.

This may be a rather strange Question But is there a Version of the doggy Bits with less vertices?

or if there is a way to edit it in blender to make it simpler, i just feel like the mesh is to complex and feels out of place.

Atomic Pro., on 18 Feb 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

This may be a rather strange Question But is there a Version of the doggy Bits with less vertices?

or if there is a way to edit it in blender to make it simpler, i just feel like the mesh is to complex and feels out of place.

you can in blender 'reduce poly'    but i will avoid it as is is already at minimum and less then a half npc body      you will certainly have  a big misshape     it would be better if you reduce the textures  size  with gimp         and mostly if you do not have an old computer it means you have more like a load order issue ?

Atomic Pro., on 18 Feb 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

you can in blender 'reduce poly'    but i will avoid it as is is already at minimum and less then a half npc body      you will certainly have  a big misshape     it would be better if you reduce the textures  size  with gimp         and mostly if you do not have an old computer it means you have more like a load order issue ?

Okay thanks! 

the reason i ask is because the Mesh is so smoothed that compared to the mesh of the wolf/dogs it makes it seem out of place.

what is the key to open the short key menu for Reduce poly?

i do not know of any key !

in blender   you select the object (highlight)  than select  'edit mode'   -  with mouse you click on 'mesh'   a window pops you point on the  'script'  another window pops  and you select   'poly reducer'     you have a setting window that appears  i do not know the best settings (i generaly click ok  and wait to see the result if it is not too shitty) 

by the way the meshes are the same just textures difference a lot !!!

oh okay thanks.   :)

also:

i am Canceling my Painting project due to lack of motivation

sorry to all that were expecting it. 

i am going to try to move onto learning other modding things.

Where I wrote that you need Lovers with PK?

Requirements:
Oblivion.esm (Shivering Isles version)
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
Lovers with PK.esp
OBSE v20

The Lovers with PK.esm and Lovers with PK.esp can be LAPF or Lovers with PK

And the LoversCreature.esm can be LoversCreatures1.4 or 2

255 max, seems to be the stupid Oblivion max number, like the Attributes ​​and skills values, but why -1 should start again with 0, 1, 2  (256=0; 257=1; 258=2; ... )

Let's see what WappyOne says.

I don't know console command to reset the mounts and rank.

??? Why humans ? LoversBitch only counts mounts and Knots.