relationship too weak....:(

first of all...the game was working just fine and all of the sudden (didnt mess with any settings on WW) im getting relationship too weak even with sims that i had no problems in the past, sims in clubs, sims i set friendship and love to high...

i checked and all the setting are as they should be...im so confused ....anyone has the same problem? could it be a glitch? (i have the latest version of ww)

(i double checked every suggestion on this topic but like i said, everything is as it should be)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142210-sim-does-not-accept-sex/

"Copy and paste", because I didn't see the new thread you opened at first:

Do you have attraction and/or personality archetypes/impressions enabled? If so, disable them.

"Always accept" under Settings>Sex>Cheats can be set to "half" (still respecting gender preferences and some other stuff, IIRC) and "full" (anything goes). At "full" there should be no "relationship too weak" or anything anymore.

Also take a look at the Cheats in Settings>Relationships. Setting things globally is effectively like giving the corresponding WW traits to everybody.

If all else fails, put the game into "full orgy mode" by setting "always accept" to "full" and sex autonomy to "extreme". In the past, that usually flipped all the right switches to override any and all checks - but on the downside, it's "full orgy mode", so your Sims will take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.

8 hours ago, mad bean said:

first of all...the game was working just fine and all of the sudden (didnt mess with any settings on WW) im getting relationship too weak even with sims that i had no problems in the past, sims in clubs, sims i set friendship and love to high...

i checked and all the setting are as they should be...im so confused ....anyone has the same problem? could it be a glitch? (i have the latest version of ww)

(i double checked every suggestion on this topic but like i said, everything is as it should be)
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/142210-sim-does-not-accept-sex/

It might be caused from sims gender preference.

Sim 1 is Male and Sim 2 is Female so just normal straight sex MF.

The 3rd Sim is either Male or Female but has straight gender preferences.

They wont join in because they're not just having sex with the opposite gender now.

Sim 3 would have to break WW gender rules/settings to join in with same sex partners so they have to be set as Bi-sexual to join in.

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

The other way is by changing the global WW gender preferences but it might cause all sims in game to have sex with everybody.

Meaning your active sim would also become Bi-sexual.

WW settings/Sex Settings/Cheats: Always Accept set at 2 bars enabled will bypass gender rules.

/Interaction Settings or Advanced Interaction Settings

Respect Gender Preference: ON (OFF will ignore sims gender preference settings)

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

I'd try just changing one at a time and test to see if it works the way you want as all three settings may not need to be changed.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: ON (OFF for group sex?)
*(NEW)Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: OFF (ON will cause less sims joining in sex) 

btw i cant find those two anywhere in the latest WW

but i have tried everything else...even older versions of WW....i got the latest Command Center....nothing....

25 minutes ago, mad bean said:

btw i cant find those two anywhere in the latest WW

but i have tried everything else...even older versions of WW....i got the latest Command Center....nothing....

Think I posted the wrong location for this one, sorry.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: Off for group sex

Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: Off

Check this one to make sure it's also enabled.

/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Triggers/Joining Sex ON

20 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Think I posted the wrong location for this one, sorry.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Awareness:

Joining Sex Gender Compliance: Off for group sex

Joining Sex Relationship Compliance: Off

Check this one to make sure it's also enabled.

/Autonomy Settings/Autonomy Triggers/Joining Sex ON

They are set correctly....i cant figure out what could possibly be wrong...i think everything went crazy when i updated the game with the latest patch but thats just a guess

4 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

"Copy and paste", because I didn't see the new thread you opened at first:

Do you have attraction and/or personality archetypes/impressions enabled? If so, disable them.

"Always accept" under Settings>Sex>Cheats can be set to "half" (still respecting gender preferences and some other stuff, IIRC) and "full" (anything goes). At "full" there should be no "relationship too weak" or anything anymore.

Also take a look at the Cheats in Settings>Relationships. Setting things globally is effectively like giving the corresponding WW traits to everybody.

If all else fails, put the game into "full orgy mode" by setting "always accept" to "full" and sex autonomy to "extreme". In the past, that usually flipped all the right switches to override any and all checks - but on the downside, it's "full orgy mode", so your Sims will take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.

it is on always accept :( i never had the sex autonomy on extreme so it must be something else.....

i exported my settings..if anyone can make any sense of them..

those are my settings if anyone can figure anything out

{"main": {"experimental_state": true}, "all_sims_body_parts": {"12": "default"}, "nudity": {"exhibitionism_switch": 1, "nudity_pressure_state": 0, "underwear_switch": 1, "teens_nudity_switch": 1, "special_outfit_auto_undress_gloves": 0, "special_outfit_auto_undress_shoes": 0, "special_outfit_auto_undress_leggings": 0, "special_outfit_auto_undress_socks": 1, "toilet_undress_flag": 1, "breast_feed_undress_flag": 1, "complete_undressing_type": 1, "dress_up_in_advance": 1, "always_dress_up_off_lot": 1, "permitted_autonomy_signs_influence": 1, "auto_reset_bathing_outfits": 1, "nudity_occurrence_player": 1, "respect_childrens_eyes": 0, "autonomy_respect_underwear": 1, "occurrence_swimwear_accidents": 1, "occurrence_missing_towel": 1, "occurrence_interaction_sleep_naked": 1, "occurrence_interaction_naked_workout": 1, "occurrence_interaction_naked_swimwear": 1, "occurrence_interaction_naked_yoga": 1, "occurrence_interaction_naked_massage": 1, "interaction_undressing_respect_native": 0, "autonomy_no_context_undressing": 0, "autonomy_nudity_club_undressing": 2, "autonomy_flash_club_flashing": 1, "autonomy_peeping_undressing": 1, "stripclub_dress_up_after_dance": 1, "stripclub_personal_lap_dance_cheat": 0, "stripclub_constant_customers_count": 0, "stripclub_dancer_profit_share_percentage": 20, "stripclub_dancer_earnings_modifier": 100, "stripclub_bar_earnings_modifier": 100, "stripclub_native_undressing_behavior": 0, "stripclub_dancer_task_auto_assign": 1, "stripclub_focused_dancing_equipment": 1, "stripclub_customers_limits": 1, "stripclub_height_sliders_switch": 1, "window_peeping_flag": 1, "window_peeping_npcs_flag": 1, "window_peeping_npc_spawn_chance": 0.35, "sweating_flag": 1, "pubic_hair_state": 1, "pubic_hair_instant_interactions": 0, "pubic_hair_growth_state": 0, "pubic_hair_static_growth": 0, "pubic_hair_growth_rate": 5.0, "notification_level": 1, "notifications_include_player_sims": 1, "notifications_include_npc_sims": 1, "nudity_privacy": 0, "nudity_reactions": 1}, "relationships": {"impressions_system_state": 0, "impressions_system_hints_state": 0, "attractiveness_system_state": 0, "attractiveness_relationship_scoring": 0, "attractiveness_storytelling_state": 0, "polygamy_flag": 1, "romance_age_restrictions_flag": 1, "persistent_boredom": 0, "desire_switch": 1, "jealousy_relations_impact": 0, "incest_relationships_flag": 1, "gender_preference_distribution": "5,40,10,5"}, "sex": {"sex_switch_state": 1, "progression_level": 2, "sex_interaction_length_type": 0, "sex_interaction_length": 3, "sex_progression_shortcut": "Q", "sex_progression_control_switch": 0, "sex_progression_after_climax": 0, "undressing_level": 1, "npc_undressing_level": 2, "auto_dress_up_after_sex": 1, "strapon_auto_remove": 1, "sex_initiation": 1, "height_sliders_switch2": 1, "roles_auto_reassignment": 1, "location_reservation_state": 1, "climax_animations_state": 1, "sex_animation_length_override": 0, "sex_animation_length_override_amount": 15, "teens_sex_state": 1, "respect_gender_preference2": 1, "sex_talk_afterwards": 1, "silence_phone": 0, "animations_sorting_button_position": 1, "animations_categorize_authors": 0, "autonomy_switch": 1, "autonomy_preset_type": -1, "sex_autonomy_random_switch": 1, "sex_autonomy_random_solo_switch": 1, "join_sex_autonomy_switch": 1, "loading_sex_autonomy_switch": 1, "sex_autonomy_romance_switch": 1, "sex_autonomy_watch_switch": 1, "sex_autonomy_club_switch": 1, "autonomy_peeping_invite_state": 1, "player_sex_autonomy_switch": 1, "player_join_sex_autonomy_switch": 1, "sex_autonomy_relationship_awareness": 0, "npc_autonomy_sex_pregnancy_awareness": 0, "player_autonomy_location_memory": 1, "player_autonomy_animation_memory": 1, "sex_autonomy_block_around_child": 0, "autonomy_join_sex_gender_compliance": 0, "autonomy_join_sex_relationship_compliance": 0, "autonomy_gender_doors_lock_switch": 0, "autonomy_risk_roll_switch": 0, "autonomy_random_frequency_modifier": 0.5, "autonomy_random_solo_sex_probability": 0.75, "autonomy_loading_random_sex_probability": 0.95, "autonomy_join_sex_max_distance": 20.0, "autonomy_random_club_sex_probability": 1.0, "autonomy_watch_sex_probability": 0.5, "autonomy_romance_sex_probability": 0.3, "autonomy_peeping_sex_probability": 0.75, "autonomy_trigger_attempt_count": 5, "autonomy_sims_sex_pairs_sample_pool": 10, "autonomy_sex_locations_sample_pool": 10, "autonomy_minimum_actors_limit": 10, "autonomy_npc_sex_relationship_score_modifier2": 1.25, "autonomy_player_npc_sex_relationship_score_modifier2": 0.25, "autonomy_location_style_outside_lots_switch": 1, "autonomy_location_style_outdoors_switch": 1, "autonomy_location_style_risky_switch": 1, "autonomy_location_style_comfort_switch": 1, "autonomy_location_style_private_switch": 1, "autonomy_sex_location_sims_risk_factor": 1.0, "autonomy_location_lot_household_relationship_score_modifier": 20, "autonomy_cooldown_random_sex_min": 30, "autonomy_cooldown_random_sex_max": 600, "autonomy_cooldown_club_sex_min": 20, "autonomy_cooldown_club_sex_max": 60, "player_ask_player_sex_dialog": 1, "npc_ask_player_sex_dialog": 1, "player_ask_npc_sex_dialog": 0, "npc_sex_interaction_length": 3, "sex_autonomy_notification": 1, "gender_flag": 1, "gender_recognition_female_to_both": 0, "gender_recognition_male_to_both": 0, "gender_recognition_sim_specific": 0, "gender_recognition_ignore_occult": 0, "strict_dominant_orientation2": 0, "crabs_lice_state": 0, "crabs_lice_bedding": 0, "crabs_lice_sleepers": 18.0, "cum_layers_visibility": 1, "cum_visibility_with_condom": 0, "cum_auto_apply_state": 1, "cum_limitless_state": 0, "pregnancy_mode": 2, "pregnancy_duration": 1.0, "pregnancy_chance": 20, "npc_pregnancy_chance": 50, "menstrual_cycle_duration": 1, "menstrual_cycle_tamponpad_absorbance": 2, "pregnancy_fertility_mode": 1, "menstrual_cycle_tamponpad_toilet_use": 1, "menstrual_cycle_period_effects": 1, "menstrual_cycle_period_bleeding": 1, "menstrual_cycle_remove_pad_on_undress": 0, "menstrual_cycle_npc_pregnancy": 1, "birth_control_mode": 2, "npc_birth_control_mode": 2, "birth_control_condom_auto_use": 0, "birth_control_pills_auto_use": 1, "condom_auto_remove_in_sex": 1, "miscarriage_switch": 1, "miscarriage_add_offspring": 1, "sex_pregnancy_notification": 1, "native_pregnancy_override": 1, "transform_woohoo_to_tfb": 1, "vanilla_interactions_switch": 0, "default_woohoo_switch": 1, "always_accept": 2, "manual_npc_sex": 0, "change_sex_location_anywhere": 1, "instant_undressing_outside_sex": 0, "needs_decay_in_sex": 0, "sex_relations_impact": 1, "sex_privacy": 0, "reactions_to_sex": 1, "reactions_to_cum": 0, "reactions_to_teen_pregnancy": 0}, "_save_version_control": 3}

11 minutes ago, mad bean said:

autonomy_sims_sex_pairs_sample_pool": 10, "autonomy_sex_locations_sample_pool": 10, "autonomy_minimum_actors_limit": 10,

Are these the default settings?

12 minutes ago, mad bean said:

"autonomy_join_sex_max_distance": 20.0,

Pretty sure this only goes up to 10 max now.

Don't really see anything else set wrong myself.

24 minutes ago, TURBODRIVER said:

Do you use Nisa's Wicked Perversions? Perhaps that Sim is somehow involved within that mod. If you do, could you remove for a test?

Otherwise, if you tried it with Always Accept and it doesn't work, this isn't making a lot of sense to me.

Looks like that was it....shame though cause thats the best mod imho :( looks like i'll have to wait for an update...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

1 hour ago, mad bean said:

Looks like that was it....shame though cause thats the best mod imho :( looks like i'll have to wait for an update...

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR TIME!!!!

You should probably delete the WickedPervsMod folder in your saves too.

It's quite likely you will need to do it later anyway if you install NWP again.