IGNORED

Sim does not accept sex

Hi guys, I have a problem. I cannot make group sex since the last update. During sex, when I ask to joint to another sim, he/she doesn't accept. How can I solve this problem ? I've already modify the "always accept" setting. 

Thx ! 

14 hours ago, Vlola4 said:

Hi guys, I have a problem. I cannot make group sex since the last update. During sex, when I ask to joint to another sim, he/she doesn't accept. How can I solve this problem ? I've already modify the "always accept" setting. 

Thx ! 

It's related to the new WW gender compliance settings being set wrong for group sex.

What Crashdown117 said will flip all the right switches for sex to work again.

It's a bit like a cheat. 

On 4/10/2020 at 1:09 PM, Scorpio said:

It's related to the new WW gender compliance settings being set wrong for group sex.

What Crashdown117 said will flip all the right switches for sex to work again.

It's a bit like a cheat. 

On 4/10/2020 at 1:38 AM, Crashdown117 said:

Sometimes setting autonomy to "extreme" helps. It's like telling NPCs "if you don't know what to do, have sex".

Thx for your response. Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me... 

Maybe you just need to "reset" gender preference (this worked for me some time ago).

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

WW offers you a bunch of console commands to set percentages for sexual orientation.

"ww.preference_bi 100 all" (without quotes) might help you - it basically makes every Sim in your game bisexual, which is the default state (or was it "neutral"? "bi" is probably better in this context anyway). Keep autonomy set to "extreme", though, as we don't want a lower setting there to ruin everything.

3 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Maybe you just need to "reset" gender preference (this worked for me some time ago).

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

WW offers you a bunch of console commands to set percentages for sexual orientation.

"ww.preference_bi 100 all" (without quotes) might help you - it basically makes every Sim in your game bisexual, which is the default state (or was it "neutral"? "bi" is probably better in this context anyway). Keep autonomy set to "extreme", though, as we don't want a lower setting there to ruin everything.

It doesn't work... Other sims refuse sex because of the relation ship with other sim is too weak... 

Have you maxed both friendship (green bar) and romance (pink bar)? You don't need them at max, but better safe than sorry.

Also, if you're using MC Command Center, that might interfere with WW. MCCC and WW both have settings for relationship and sex/woohoo. You need them to be identical, otherwise the game will resolve the conflict as it sees fit (either going back to default or using the more restrictive setting).

21 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

Have you maxed both friendship (green bar) and romance (pink bar)? You don't need them at max, but better safe than sorry.

Also, if you're using MC Command Center, that might interfere with WW. MCCC and WW both have settings for relationship and sex/woohoo. You need them to be identical, otherwise the game will resolve the conflict as it sees fit (either going back to default or using the more restrictive setting).

I don't use MCCC. I reset all my settings and it still doesn't work. Honestly, the last update of WW has no sense. 

On 4/13/2020 at 8:48 AM, Vlola4 said:

I don't use MCCC. I reset all my settings and it still doesn't work. Honestly, the last update of WW has no sense. 

Well I've had some problems with WW 153a/b myself; autonomous sex just stopped working after playing for 5-6 hrs.

No errors or warnings.

Happened 3 times so I've rolled back to WW 147i and had to restore a backup of WW Settings inside the Save folder I'd made a few days before.

Suspect some of the data files were corrupted somehow.

WW 147i has been the most reliable version for me so far and everything is working again.

Disable the attraction and personality archetype (or whatever they're called) features, set sex autonomy to "extreme", enable polyamorous relationships globally and disable global jealousy. Make your target Sim feel positive, preferrably flirty or at least happy. If that doesn't help, additionally max out both relationship bars (green and pink), open console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type "ww.preference_bi 100 all" (without quotes) - and if it still won't work, try it without SOL.

Given the number of people that have reported similar issues I guess there's a bug with WW's new "respect gender preference" system, as Scorpio also pointed out in an earlier post.

14 hours ago, Jusadbellum said:

Thanks for reply, I just  disabled the attraction system, it successfully helped. I think the attraction system has a bug overriding the free-sex cheat settings.(or vice versa).

Interesting to note what worked for you, as I've always had both Personality & Attraction disabled.

However I did try Attraction system once for awhile and it still seemed to work OK, but maybe my other settings were different too so who knows. 

• 4 months later...
On 4/15/2020 at 11:31 PM, Crashdown117 said:

Disable the attraction and personality archetype (or whatever they're called) features, set sex autonomy to "extreme", enable polyamorous relationships globally and disable global jealousy. Make your target Sim feel positive, preferrably flirty or at least happy. If that doesn't help, additionally max out both relationship bars (green and pink), open console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and type "ww.preference_bi 100 all" (without quotes) - and if it still won't work, try it without SOL.

Given the number of people that have reported similar issues I guess there's a bug with WW's new "respect gender preference" system, as Scorpio also pointed out in an earlier post.

I know its an old post but can anyone explain me step by step how to set up WW with this config please? I dont understand what to touch and what not to avoid the message "... relationship its too weak". Thanks in advance.

To disable the two features, click anywhere (like on your Sim), then select "Wicked" > "Settings" and in the window that pops up, go into the Relationships settings (I'm playing in German, so names might differ slightly). Right at the top of the relationships menu you'll see these two features, so select one and then disable the top item (which toggles the feature on and off). Repeat for the second feature.

For "Open Relationships" go into the Relationships menu again and tick the first of the three boxes (you've probably seen it when following the steps above). To disable global jealousy, go into "Cheats" (from the relationship settings) and make sure the option in the middle is disabled.

The final part (entering the console command) is pretty straightforward, so just bring up the console and type in the command (or copy and paste it using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V). Additional commands for individual Sims and different preferences can be found here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

19 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

To disable the two features, click anywhere (like on your Sim), then select "Wicked" > "Settings" and in the window that pops up, go into the Relationships settings (I'm playing in German, so names might differ slightly). Right at the top of the relationships menu you'll see these two features, so select one and then disable the top item (which toggles the feature on and off). Repeat for the second feature.

For "Open Relationships" go into the Relationships menu again and tick the first of the three boxes (you've probably seen it when following the steps above). To disable global jealousy, go into "Cheats" (from the relationship settings) and make sure the option in the middle is disabled.

The final part (entering the console command) is pretty straightforward, so just bring up the console and type in the command (or copy and paste it using Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V). Additional commands for individual Sims and different preferences can be found here: https://wickedwhimsmod.com/relationships#/relationships-gender-preference/

Hi:

First of all thanks so much for answer me! I tried to do all you said me, but it didn't solve my problem or i dont know if i did correctly i added a screen with my actual config. What i do is:

My sim goes to some BAR/Disco/.... etc and some Sim ask me to have some fun (take on count that the sim that ask me to have sex comes from WP Phone because my sim is a prostitute). After the sex scene starts i choose some sim is around them and go to Wicked -> Ask to join in... -> I select some kind of action if its available on the location and after that comes the message from the sim selected: "Relationship between X and Y is too weak" (thats what you can see on my screen with Arturo and Anaya (Anaya is the sim i choose to join in the action).

Also, im having another problem that i wrote here and i dont know if its the same problem: 

So basically when my sim starts a sex action no other sim try to join the action and if i try to ask some sim to join by myself it says the relationship bla bla bla... :(  

Any other idea what could be happening? I will be eternally grateful if we can solve these problems :)

Relationship.png

Oh, it's not regular WW sex - that is some relevant piece of info.

If you're playing as a prostitute Sim, some different rules apply when servicing clients. One of them (apparently) is that you can't have other Sims join the fun, although I don't know whether that's intentional or just a side effect of how Wicked Pervs works. In any case, I can't have other Sims join the fun when playing as a prostitute Sim, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be that way. I have gone through the entire settings of both mods twice, but I haven't found any magical switch that would allow for that to happen.

On the other hand, it actually makes sense that your prostitute's services are exclusive to their current client - they're the ones that paid for the fun, after all. By the way, when playing as a client (hiring prostitutes from Lost Eden), you can have orgies with prostitutes involved.

Your settings are identical to mine, so using only WW's interactions you should be able to start some fun and then invite others to join - as long as gender preference and relationship checks don't get in the way of things. You could of course enable "Always Accept" in WW's Setttings > Sex > Cheats to get rid of all remaining obstacles, and put the game into "full orgy mode" by setting sex autonomy to "extreme" (aslo found in the Sex settings section) - but then your Sims will be constantly fucking, so better first try with only "Always Accept" enabled.

The "relationship is to weak" thing seems to be the most generic excuse for no sex happening, as I also got that one when it was actually due to incompatible gender preferences and similar reasons. My guess is, whenever it's not due to personalities or any other obvious reason, WW tells you it's because of "relationship blah blah" - pretty much the equivalent of  "it's not you, it's me".

On 8/27/2020 at 11:45 PM, Crashdown117 said:

Oh, it's not regular WW sex - that is some relevant piece of info.

If you're playing as a prostitute Sim, some different rules apply when servicing clients. One of them (apparently) is that you can't have other Sims join the fun, although I don't know whether that's intentional or just a side effect of how Wicked Pervs works. In any case, I can't have other Sims join the fun when playing as a prostitute Sim, and I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be that way. I have gone through the entire settings of both mods twice, but I haven't found any magical switch that would allow for that to happen.

On the other hand, it actually makes sense that your prostitute's services are exclusive to their current client - they're the ones that paid for the fun, after all. By the way, when playing as a client (hiring prostitutes from Lost Eden), you can have orgies with prostitutes involved.

Your settings are identical to mine, so using only WW's interactions you should be able to start some fun and then invite others to join - as long as gender preference and relationship checks don't get in the way of things. You could of course enable "Always Accept" in WW's Setttings > Sex > Cheats to get rid of all remaining obstacles, and put the game into "full orgy mode" by setting sex autonomy to "extreme" (aslo found in the Sex settings section) - but then your Sims will be constantly fucking, so better first try with only "Always Accept" enabled.

The "relationship is to weak" thing seems to be the most generic excuse for no sex happening, as I also got that one when it was actually due to incompatible gender preferences and similar reasons. My guess is, whenever it's not due to personalities or any other obvious reason, WW tells you it's because of "relationship blah blah" - pretty much the equivalent of  "it's not you, it's me".

Hi:

I tried all possible ways and its imposible to have a sex scene with multiple sims. I can't show you how i did in the past because i dont have any recorded video doing it but i can promise you every time my sim was starting a sex scene with a single sim 1 min later was doing sex with 10 sims at the same time... and not only that, all of them at the end of scene was paying her for the service, thats why im saying i could do sex scenes with my prostitute with multiple sims at the same time... but now i cant even do a 2On1 because this problem. Im using latest patreon version and i think this is totally bugged or dont understand whats happening (using WP last version and WW patreon version). Can you say me please what version are you using of WP and WW and i can try with these?

Thanks again!

I'm using the latest public versions of both mods - but as I stated before, I'm experiencing the same behavior (only 1on1 service).

I vaguely remember that it has been possible to have sex with multiple clients at the same time, but that changed with an update quite a while ago (at least for me). The only ways my prostitute Sims can have sex with multiple partners at the same time are either "regular" WW sex (which completely ignores them being prostitutes) or being hired by another active household (by which I mean: I'm playing as the client, not the prostitute).

For more detailed information and/or help on this, you might want to make a post in the Wicked Pervs support thread (click "Get Support" on the download page here at LL), as I am by no means an expert.

• 2 weeks later...

posting this here for future ref in case it works for anyone else. i found the problem to be to the "Auto Silence phone during sex" option. I had it On and my sims wont accept sex (even if always accept is on and the relationship is extremely positive in both friendship and relationship), after i turned it off, it seem to work and my sims are now ok with having sex with anyone.

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2020 at 6:57 PM, imsorryeverybody said:

posting this here for future ref in case it works for anyone else. i found the problem to be to the "Auto Silence phone during sex" option. I had it On and my sims wont accept sex (even if always accept is on and the relationship is extremely positive in both friendship and relationship), after i turned it off, it seem to work and my sims are now ok with having sex with anyone.

I found this worked too. It helped the other sims join in the action. 

If you are getting the "relationship is too weak" messages, use this cheat:

ModifyRelationship <Sim First Name><Sim Last Name><2nd Sim First Name><2nd Sim Last Name> +(amount 1-100) LTR_Friendship_Main

And

ModifyRelationship <Sim First Name><Sim Last Name><2nd Sim First Name><2nd Sim Last Name> +(amount 1-100) LTR_Romance_Main

• 1 month later...

first of all...the game was working just fine and all of the sudden (didnt mess with any settings on WW) im getting relationship too weak even with sims that i had no problems in the past, sims in clubs, sims i set friendship and love to high....i checked and all the setting are as they should be...im so confused ....anyone has the same problem? could it be a glitch? (i have the latest version of ww)

Do you have attraction and/or personality archetypes/impressions enabled? If so, disable them.

"Always accept" under Settings>Sex>Cheats can be set to "half" (still respecting gender preferences and some other stuff, IIRC) and "full" (anything goes). At "full" there should be no "relationship too weak" or anything anymore.

Also take a look at the Cheats in Settings>Relationships. Setting things globally is effectively like giving the corresponding WW traits to everybody.

If all else fails, put the game into "full orgy mode" by setting "always accept" to "full" and sex autonomy to "extreme". In the past, that usually flipped all the right switches to override any and all checks - but on the downside, it's "full orgy mode", so your Sims will take advantage of every opportunity that presents itself.