SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Hi everybody, i was wondering if someone could tell me how to fix the invisible Deathclaw praetorian. I think i have find message where people state to have this problem but i don't find any solution (searching in 220 page is quite the long task) so if someone know how to fix that i'll be grateful. Here is my load order in case the problem is here.

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm

[X] SexoutStore.esm

[X] MikotoBeauty.esm

[X] FCOMaster.esm

[X] NVWillow.esp
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm

[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

[X] NVRefugee Outfits.esp

[X] Roberts_NewVegas.esp

[X] FCO - Willow.esp

[X] FCO Roberts Patch

[X] Bouncing Natural Breasts.esp

[X] MikotoBeauty.esp

[X] SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

[X] SexoutZAZ.esp
[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[X] SexoutPregDebug.esp
[X] SmallerTalk.esp
[X] SCS - CombatArmour.esp

[X] SexoutWillow.esp

[X] FCO - Mikoto Patch.esp

[X] Cobra NV.esp
[X] SexoutBreeder.esp

Thanks for your answers. (I suck at load order, never understand a thing since BOSS usually work all time x))

Hello everyone, I'm have a problem on the Deathclaw Promontory quest. When I get Lucy to distract a guard I walk past and when I get to the circular room it stops me from walking and nothing happens. Is This a bug or could I be missing something? Also Sam won't follow me.

If I had to guess, I'd imagine it's the same issue anyone else using Breeder currently is having. The recent SexoutNG, SCR, and Pregnancy updates are unsupportive of the current version of Breeder. In my experience, using the updated versions with the current Breeder tends to cause a lot of things in Breeder to break, for one reason or another. If it's not that, then someone much more experienced with the inner workings of this mod will have to help you.

halstrom is correct.

Only use those files in the compilation pack given for you for Breeder. Any alteration etc you are on your own. Hopefully Jamil will be able to get his computer up and running properly and be able to start / continue on the upgrades and rework. Until then this is the case only use those files given to you in the pack.

sorry for being away for so long, one bad event happened.
got my main computer up and running, however the graphic card is damaged, it'll work for now as i did my own little "fix" on it.
currently checking the state of my computer.
for those who seek a new version here's my word.
"my first and most important task was to make sure it worked without problems and without much trouble, that task has been completed by including all source material into it"

for the issue of compatibility with other mods on the forum.
"i'll be working on it but i will do it in my own speed, as some may have noticed i have been very unlucky lately (cry cry)

, two computer break downs, and i've been living with a poor income.

currently december is nothing but a bother that adds more burden on my sholders.

with all that said, i'll continue working on it, and if you think i am unfit for this task do feel free to take over.
and as always thanks for the great help of helping people ritualclarity and ofc any other out there.

oh and i've updated the main post so people wont get confused over old/new versions of "scr and pregnancy"

sorry for being away for so long, one bad event happened.

got my main computer up and running, however the graphic card is damaged, it'll work for now as i did my own little "fix" on it.

currently checking the state of my computer.

for those who seek a new version here's my word.

"my first and most important task was to make sure it worked without problems and without much trouble, that task has been completed by including all source material into it"

for the issue of compatibility with other mods on the forum.

"i'll be working on it but i will do it in my own speed, as some may have noticed i have been very unlucky lately (cry cry)

, two computer break downs, and i've been living with a poor income.

currently december is nothing but a bother that adds more burden on my sholders.

with all that said, i'll continue working on it, and if you think i am unfit for this task do feel free to take over.

and as always thanks for the great help of helping people ritualclarity and ofc any other out there.

oh and i've updated the main post so people wont get confused over old/new versions of "scr and pregnancy"

hey pal dont let it get to you real life issues are more important and im grateful that you took over and i trust your skills worse case scenario is a few bugs but hey they can be fixed so take aslong as you need and take care pal 

Was ants ever fully completed? I have attempted to play through it and it seams like it hasn't been fully done? (or I have just messed up everything I will fix that later) Just seeing if I have to go through everything and make sure I don't have to re-download and re-install things again.

The reason  I ask is because there are only 2 of the 5 visible mutations that are stated (the wings and the giant ass thing) the other mutations are non-visible (acid weapons and womb upgrades) also the spawn chamber doesn't seam to not work? (Its says I need all the mutations but I have all that is available but the "/" isn't working, I have held it down but nothing happens).

The reasons listed and the fact that it isn't listed on the main page for the mod makes me think that user29 never got around to finishing it and that jamilnielson never got to work-on/complete it.

Stew52.

The spawn chamber was never finished. Never tested it but someone wrote in this topic that you can use another visual mutation if you max out the ants numbers (probably only a rumor but hey more ants for you :D ).

Thank you, I will see if it works.

Stew52

EDIT: I have maxed (so I believe) Everything but the foragers and the workers, I have created 50 foragers and it still says that I need more to create workers ( I currently have 8).

So at the current time I have; 50 foragers, 8 workers, 3 queen attendants, 3 guards, 4 of each scouts (east and west), 15 soldiers and can no longer create producer ants (there is no way to check the amount of them other than manually counting, I would say there are 10-15 of them).

I have a bad feeling I might have to simply un-install then re-install... :(

The farm quest isn't working for me.

I get pregers and trapped by the farmer but when I return after 6pm nothing happens

If you are using the older versions sexout and other required mods, than it should work for fine, but if you have the latest version of sexout and the listed mods (some are now in-compatible with breeder), then sadly not much will work in this mod, I recommend checking that you have the versions needed and to replace them, if you have the older versions of the required mods (the recommended versions) uninstall, re-download and then re-install, This mod as far as I can tell is on hold so there isn't much support or any updates to come for some time, Until then try what I have suggested and see how it goes. :)

Also try to remember that fallout new vegas is a very buggy game.

Stew52

The farm quest isn't working for me.

I get pregers and trapped by the farmer but when I return after 6pm nothing happens

If you are using the older versions sexout and other required mods, than it should work for fine, but if you have the latest version of sexout and the listed mods (some are now in-compatible with breeder), then sadly not much will work in this mod, I recommend checking that you have the versions needed and to replace them, if you have the older versions of the required mods (the recommended versions) uninstall, re-download and then re-install, This mod as far as I can tell is on hold so there isn't much support or any updates to come for some time, Until then try what I have suggested and see how it goes. :)

Also try to remember that fallout new vegas is a very buggy game.

Stew52

Info is in the Op under the walk through

Just talk to the farmer north of remnants bunker near jacobstown. There will be a little surprise, talk to the farmer afterwards then the episode branches a little. To get imprisoned after getting yourself knocked up, DO NOT FEED THE BRAHMIN. Instead after 6:00 pm tell MacDonald that your chores are finished. From there you're trapped until you figure a way out. It's not that hard to escape, but then again I am the one that wrote the way out It involves Deb, that's all I'm saying. For general information you can ask Daisy.

If you do feed the Brahmin nothing will happen and you are free to go and won't get trapped. If you don't and claim you do after 6pm he will imprision you.

If you followed the instructions in the walkthrough it should work. If it isn't there is something wrong but I can't help further. I haven't used this for years. Nothing was finished when I last usedit so no telling if it was something already broken unless others can confirm that it works for them.

Where would someone go to suggest a mod? I was thinking if someone would make a breeder perk. You know something that would go animal friend perks. Make it where you can activate a friendly animal and breed or have your companion do the breeding.

Try useing this, not a perk but it will let you have sex with most npc's and creatures, http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1023-sexout-sexkey/, So you can walk around the wasteland doing it with what ever creature you want.

Stew52

Yep i found that mod. Thanks. I just thought it would be cool if it could be made into a perk. It would be able to go hand in hand with this mod when it was fixed. It could also be turned into a temporary replacement for this mod. Build the mutations into the perk system. So when you breed with a death claw it would be possible to select a mutation perk and so on. But as i said its only an idea.