(URGENT) 7TH DECEMBER UPDATE BROKEN DICKS TEXTURE!!!

1 minute ago, jjjkun08 said:

same issue and I didnt have any other default skin tones or penis CC but I figured out its only an issue for certain skintones. I selected some random new tones and the penis only turned black on some of them. I dont know a fix yet unfortunately but it seems to be because of the update

No, I was experiencing this before the current update as well.

1 hour ago, kellymichellexx said:

I have the same problem. Since the update is here the penis is partially black. I have no additional penis mods. Removed skins and that didnt help as well. 

Your problem might be the pubic hair bug if only partially black.

WW Settings/Sex Settings/Other: Disable Pubic Hair Growth

19 hours ago, TentacleBandit said:

The problem really comes down to WW originally replaces ALL the skintones to allow for penis color textures - except since the new Dec 7 patch that added the new skintone system its completely broken ALL custom skin tone mods/CC (not just WW) that added custom colors or replaced the base default ones (like WW does).

I don't think that it's the cause of problem. I tried new game without WW still black penis. It's EA bug, some skin tones are corpses white.

21 minutes ago, sims-general2 said:

I tried new game without WW still black penis. It's EA bug, some skin tones are corpses white.

Then you have a broken dick mod as EA sims are all Barbies, lol.

Other non-default skin tones are also broken and probably some skins too.

Plus default body replacers usually include at least one skin tone.

You'd have to remove all mods except WW + Animations to test.

And then delete your localthumbcache.pkg. 

26 minutes ago, LeisureGamer said:

There is a way to fix them, but it's no fun. I repaired the incompatible vampire and alien overlays, but gave up after that. I'll wait for someone else to finish the rest. I imagine Turbo will have to if he wants his to be compatible with the new EA tones and sliders. They made some full screen coloured which is why they're compatible and some have the top and bottom right corners cut away which causes them to not be compatible. (the bottom right anyway). I guess they didn't care because those areas aren't needed for non modded gameplay, but I'm only guessing. Not an expert. Just figuring it out as I find issues. And the tone sliders are a whole other issue. Not sure about how to make those work with the modded files at all.

I cannot believe that EA actually bothered cutting out those parts. Why, really? It would be much easier for them to work on the skin with that solid background layer anyway. I feel like they cut those parts out afterwards for some stupid reason.

On 12/10/2020 at 12:58 AM, Scorpio said:

Then you have a broken dick mod as EA sims are all Barbies, lol.

Other non-default skin tones are also broken and probably some skins too.

Plus default body replacers usually include at least one skin tone.

You'd have to remove all mods except WW + Animations to test.

And then delete your localthumbcache.pkg. 

I deleted localthumbcache. I used same simdolgense dick. Why is you think its a dick problem? Some of skins works fine.

5 hours ago, LeisureGamer said:

Too many errors for me this patch so I gave up on it all and went back to pre patch with a backup snapshot and I'll play offline frozen in time until next month. This is the last time I update on patch day. I think I'll play a month behind from now on. No interruptions that way. Each error EA fixes usually cause three more on patch day so I'm not losing out. Just delaying suffering. :)

Always play offline when a new update/patch is released....saves a lot of trouble ;)