Hey guys, is it normal that I can't equip the thong and the armor ? One replace the other one, so armor A B or C is unequipped if I put the panty on :/

Same for the leather armor, leggings panty or leggings armor but not leggings panty armor....

edit: also the tight on my character are clipping through the legs armor. Guess like I'll stick with the TBD version :(

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit ashamed to have to ask but please can you confirm the name of the folder where the original textures need to be placed? I just unpacked the textures folder from the original and copied it to the arnor folder in textures and it doesn't seem to pick them up in bodyslide. 

Really appreciate you sharing this, thanks. 

• 1 month later...

Some of the issues I've encountered so far is that there are seams in eyes for the helmet and the greaves. Also, after a while it seems the helmet starts to flicker and the players hair pops out through the helmet, which I suppose isn't that bad depending on the hairstyle, the armor itself is really nice.

Hello there,

I usually don't like to cheat myself items in the game so I made a little patch in xedit to add the pieces from your conversion to the game and I though of sharing it. You will sometime find them sold by blacksmiths and in draugr chests. 

I've also added the bikini armor keyword from sexlab survival and some halfnaked and lewed armor keyword from sexlab aroused baka edition.

You still need this conversion and its requirements for the lvl list patch and you need sexlab survival and sexlab aroused baka for the keywords patch.

Kardia lvl list.esp KoR SexLab survival SexLab aroused baka keywords.esp

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/25/2021 at 2:08 AM, argenteum said:

There is a serious issue with some pieces, e.g Breastplate A, where it is unintentionally affected by sliders that shouldn't be affecting it (e.g leg sliders), and when these sliders are engaged, the mesh completely distorts. The fix is, in OS, to go through all the problematic sliders with the breastplate objects selected and click 'Clear Slider Data'. Something to consider for the author.

Please, can you show us how to do it? (with an image or something like that) I have the same problem and i tried to fix it using OS but I am lacking of experience.

Edited by xluxlu
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Will this be updated to the new 3BA body with extra sliders? Its a damn good armor and conversion but Im not sure how to convert the plate armors without losing the particular zap that hides the breasts from clipping through the chestplate

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Sεraphim said:

Can anyone give me some instructions on how to install this?

I know I need the original textures, which I copied to this mod's folder, but I don't know how I'm supposed to build it in bodyslide. Whenever I load into the game it just CTDs.

You install the original Mod like every other, then you install this one and disable the esp from the original. Now you have the textures needed for this mod to work and you should be able to work on it in bodyslide. 

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

You install the original Mod like every other, then you install this one and disable the esp from the original. Now you have the textures needed for this mod to work and you should be able to work on it in bodyslide. 

Thanks. Turns out I had to start a new game to get it to work. Unfortunately I've run into another problem where the body doesn't match the bodies of other armors. Is this because they were made on different 3BA versions?

Edit: Looks like they were two different versions, yeah. I converted it myself. We'll see how it goes!

Edit 2: Yeah that solved it

Edited by Sεraphim
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 5:19 PM, Gukahn said:

This could be an issue with devious devices if you have it. go to DD´s mcm, dunno what its called for real but hidden devices 1 and set the head part to item slot 61

How exacly should it be done, I'm facing the same issue and have difficulty with it. There are 4 head parts. I've tried to put them all to slot 61 but it didn't work so... yeah. I'm stuck again. And this armor is amazing by it self but helmet does it for me .-. and i cannot get it.

2 minutes ago, GraySaintWolf said:

How exacly should it be done, I'm facing the same issue and have difficulty with it. There are 4 head parts. I've tried to put them all to slot 61 but it didn't work so... yeah. I'm stuck again. And this armor is amazing by it self but helmet does it for me .-. and i cannot get it.

Never mind i found out how to do it. You gotta set "Item Hider Slot" to Slot 61 and it will let you equip the helmet! ^^/

But i still struggle to find a way for gambeson leggins to not clip into the legs.

Edited by GraySaintWolf
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2021 at 1:12 PM, gianclod said:

Hello there,

I usually don't like to cheat myself items in the game so I made a little patch in xedit to add the pieces from your conversion to the game and I though of sharing it. You will sometime find them sold by blacksmiths and in draugr chests. 

I've also added the bikini armor keyword from sexlab survival and some halfnaked and lewed armor keyword from sexlab aroused baka edition.

You still need this conversion and its requirements for the lvl list patch and you need sexlab survival and sexlab aroused baka for the keywords patch.

Kardia lvl list.esp 1.67 kB · 25 downloads KoR SexLab survival SexLab aroused baka keywords.esp 9.22 kB · 25 downloads

Thanks! That's really handy. What does the keyword patch do?

If anyone wants to console them in but don't want to make a list of all the IDs for the items, here you go:

Spoiler

EDIT: I just discovered that the itemID changes if you reinstall the mod. You might not have the same ID for your items as I do.

What you can do is just open the 3BA Kardia mod in xEdit and find the item references there by selecting the mod.

player.additem <itemID> <quantity> : So, to add one of Kardia's greatswords you'd write: player.additem FE000878 1

All Kardia part's ID start with FE000 (three zeroes), so I'll only write the last 3 digits of the ID going forward:

Weapons:
878: Greatsword

879: 1-H Sword

Heavy Armour:
(ALL HELMETS REQUIRE THE HDT-SMP MOD OR THE PLUME WILL STRETCH TO FLOOR)
804: Helm (steel, red plume)

810: Helm (steel - open, red plume)

816: Helm (red metal, blonde plume)

825: Helm (red metal - open, blonde plume)

915: Armour A (Torso and neck and a chainmail):

91F: Armour B (Torso and neck only, no chainmail)

80D: Armour C (Just neck, tits and shoulders out)

917: Pauldron (left)

918: Pauldron (right)

806: Gauntlets (red trim)

880: Gauntlets (black trim)

93B: Greaves (covers from foot to knee - Has high heels)

D64: Leggings (covers from foot to thigh - has high heels)

D65: Heels (covers feet only - just high-heels)

Light Armour:
840: Leather armour (Actually just sleeves and a collar)

91C: Leather Leggings

81B: Gambeson

914: Gambeson leggings

83E: Waffenrock (REQUIRES HDT-SMP OR IT WILL STRECH TO THE FLOOR)

Clothing:
815: Bikini

913: Bikini leggings

91D: Leather Panty

91E: Fabric Panty

92F: Fabric panty B

934: Panty (White)

935: Panty (BR)

936: Panty (BW)

937: Panty (RB)

938: Panty (RW)

939: Panty (WB)

93K: Panty (WR)

B = Black, W = White, R = Red

Necklace: E42 (REQUIRES HDT-SMP)

If you want to smith these in game you need to unlock Advanced Smithing (the light armour smithing branch), and arcane blacksmith. It is a little spread out which one unlocks what (some heavy armour are in the Advance Smithing perk, and the rest are in Arcane Blacksmith). That's just Smithing Level 60 though, which isn't too hard to grind to.

If I knew how I'd make a patch to allocate the individual pieces to areas that make more sense though. For now you'd just have to manually change the condition for constructibles in xEdit.

Edited by dovahnurse
discovered that itemIDs for mods aren't constant.
  • 1 month later...
On 12/4/2020 at 5:42 AM, Outlawer said:

Kardia of Rhodes Armor 3BA Conversion

Originally this was just my personal use,

but I uploaded it on some request

probaly there are some of bit clipping issue

Original mod is TBD Kardia of Rhodes https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/41822 by TheMilkDrinker

i just conversion to 3BA

But I personally customize of that

original armor is upper and lower full of sets

I seperate them to each piece upper and lower

and add some of variation of armor

like a plate armor Type A, B ,C

plater leggings, plate Greaves

There's No major changes from Original Mod

when i get permission from Original Modder

I got an some promise

i can only upload Bodyslide and meshes, edited plugin
you should be need original mod textures 

Credit_

theMilkDrinkers - Original Modder

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/04/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT-SMP, Racemenu Highheel,TBD Kardia of Rhodes Armory(Textures)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

The waffenrock has clipping issues for me. Is there any fixing that I can do for it? If so, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am currently having problems regarding the Helmet. I have noticed all pieces of equipment work outside of any version of the Helmets. I have quite an extensive mod-load order; however, I have spent a GREAT DEAL of time ensuring everything is in working order. As such I would greatly appreciate any and all help regarding this. The strange part is that any of my followers can wear the helmets and yet I am unable too. I know for certain that the follower, Recorder, through a series of mods, is using a similar body (if not the same) as that of my character, and she is able to use it. Below is a picture of equipped gear along with all of my current followers actually being able to wear the gear.

20211218121030_1.jpg

20211218121212_1.jpg

20211218121227_1.jpg

20211218121238_1.jpg