On 11/26/2022 at 6:47 PM, xarxyc said:

Here, I upgraded it to latest 3BA usuing SunJeong's guide on YT from 14 Feb 2022.

• Patched up holes with mesh increase tool. I tested it on my body preset, which isn't large, and there were no holes or skin poking out. I did some patching for bigger sizes as well using "Elven Supremacy Preset". If your preset is even larger there will be holes and it's up to you to patch it. Similar, I think flat chests will have nips pocking out. Aside from that, clipping is gone as far as I could find.
  • Maintained no physics for plate chest armours.
  • Tried to upgrade Waffenrock but it has custom SMP nodes. It's out of my skill scope so I left it untouched, except partition. 
  • Helmets untouched.
  • Changed partitions for most items. All panties moved to slot 49 (repeated whas crimson_drake did). Chest pieces, heels, waffenrock and gloves now have only one partition slots. You can equip items from other mods and they will not be hidden anymore. Shoulders and Helmets retained their partition.
  • There were SliderData files that weren't part of the OS project, simply being a dead weight. Removed.

Took me quite a few hours, but was my first time doing this. Feel free to improve it or redo on your own. I don't really care. If there is some issue you may type about it here, but I make no promise to fix it in hastily manner. I don't visit LL often.

Edit. Patched up couple more holes on Plate A chest piece I noticed using poses for stress testing.

Edit 2. More Plate A hole patching. This one will be the end of me, I swear. The armpit and elbow areas are sooo problematic.

Edit 3. Turns out Necklace had custom SMP too. Reverted it to original as it was causing physics glitches. Also removed accidental physics from pauldrons and aforementioned unused SliderData files (forgot to actually do it).

Edit 4. I don't know why it didn't occur to me Place B, C and Gambeson would have elbow clipping as well, considering they have exactly the same gauntlets meshes. Bikini and Leather sleeves also had clipping in elbows. Decided to do reverse and decreased body's elbow areas on all of those. They are hidden beneath, so abnormal forms won't matter. Should've done it from the beginning. Prevents elbow area on attire meshes becoming inflated too much as well. Dirty fix, but my work is dirty anyway. Also returned hands patritions to bikini and sleeves to hide hand mesh causing clipping. Didn't need to remove it in the first place as they include hand cover. Mistake.

Kardia of Rhodes 3BA V2.zip 68.19 MB · 68 downloads

The armor pieces are invisible in menu

• 1 month later...