On 12/18/2021 at 6:13 PM, HaloFlare said:

Hello,

I am currently having problems regarding the Helmet. I have noticed all pieces of equipment work outside of any version of the Helmets. I have quite an extensive mod-load order; however, I have spent a GREAT DEAL of time ensuring everything is in working order. As such I would greatly appreciate any and all help regarding this. The strange part is that any of my followers can wear the helmets and yet I am unable too. I know for certain that the follower, Recorder, through a series of mods, is using a similar body (if not the same) as that of my character, and she is able to use it. Below is a picture of equipped gear along with all of my current followers actually being able to wear the gear.

20211218121030_1.jpg

20211218121212_1.jpg

20211218121227_1.jpg

20211218121238_1.jpg

Do you use Devious Devices? If you set this "Item Hider Slot" to slot 61 you can equip helmets again.

bild.png.85db059b697c66e46a245ed8a2168d06.png

@dovahnurse Hey Thanks for verifying the problem. I searched on google possible cases where a head armor would not work and came to the conclusion of DD causing issues. Which makes sense as I had to change their configuration before for a similar purpose for the TAWOBA (The Amazing World of Bikini Armor) where the chest piece and shoulders would freak out.

I'm getting more confused about the whole not being allowed to wear panties with a chest plate.

I've checked the armour in SSEdit, and as far as I can tell the panties and chest plate occupy different armour slots entirely. I've tried looking to allocation in Creation Kit and NifSkope, but any guides I've been able to find hasn't been able to help me with that either.

What happened??

So, I've done some testing. On my none AE updated Special Edition on my laptop the panties can be equipped with the armour, but on my stationary that uses the latest Anniversary Edition patch I can't any more. I've also uninstalled Devious Devices because it has some issues with this mod.

So, it seems to be an Anniversary Edition problem? But now I have no idea how to fix it.

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Sεraphim said:

Thanks. Turns out I had to start a new game to get it to work. Unfortunately I've run into another problem where the body doesn't match the bodies of other armors. Is this because they were made on different 3BA versions?

Edit: Looks like they were two different versions, yeah. I converted it myself. We'll see how it goes!

Edit 2: Yeah that solved it

how did you convert it? I am having this problem as well, but i have no experience actually using BS or OS other than building with presets

• 3 weeks later...

The panties occupy the 52 slot which is covered by the Chestplate which occupies slot 52, thus making the panties unusable with each other. This could be solved easily by swapping the panties to slot 49 which is not used by other pieces and is a common alternative used by other mods with similar issues.

3 hours ago, TheGreenMage said:

The panties occupy the 52 slot which is covered by the Chestplate which occupies slot 52, thus making the panties unusable with each other. This could be solved easily by swapping the panties to slot 49 which is not used by other pieces and is a common alternative used by other mods with similar issues.

How do I do that?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, TomboyYuri said:

i have an issue where the plume is stretched out and dragging on the floor

can someone help me fix it

Probably you don't have all the required mods. Or you have not updated them. Check that your SMP is installed correctly as that is what controls the physics of the feathers.

2 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

Probably you don't have all the required mods. Or you have not updated them. Check that your SMP is installed correctly as that is what controls the physics of the feathers.

that solved it thanks!

one more thing, when i equip body armor same time as panti and cauldron they dont show

5 hours ago, TomboyYuri said:

that solved it thanks!

one more thing, when i equip body armor same time as panti and cauldron they dont show

Replace the esp in the data folder for Kardia of Rhodes mod with the esp in this post above.

If you are using Devious Devices they interfere with the pauldrons because they use the same slots for some of the devices that the pauldrons do..

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2021 at 1:57 AM, Konrad_Uberhart said:

Is there gonna be an update?

CBBE 3BA recently got set of an additional sliders which looks really good.. like spread legs, belly, 7base leg sliders and so on.

Seconded, I tried to convert it myself but the breastplate gets deformed.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/30/2022 at 3:56 AM, jimmywon34 said:

would also like to see and update/fixes to latest 3ba. For me the waffenrock thing or whatever is too far away from the chest and just doesn't look right.

you'll have to manually fix that in bodyslide for now.

5 hours ago, dovahnurse said:

you'll have to manually fix that in bodyslide for now.

I tried but failed. tried using the mesh descrease tool to push it down closer to the chest but it just ended up pressing the boobs underneath the waffenrock down too in OS because it doesn't look like it is the actual 3BA body that is being used in OS. So I have no clue of any other way to fix it honestly.

Edited by jimmywon34
  • 1 month later...
22 hours ago, ahsdg said:

Hey yall. In case you have not checked/found it yet, it appears there is an updated bodyslide mod for this over on the Nexus

There is, but it uses whole outfits instead of single pieces like this mod does. For instance you need to wear armour with or without panties. The panties are not loose like this mod does it.

It's good, so I still recommend it, but this mod is also good.

On 9/6/2022 at 4:42 AM, ahsdg said:

I havent checked, but if you know how to use bodyslide, you could pick the parts of the outfit you want and zap them to be a little more tailored. Its the not complete freedom of the this mod, but its a little closer than nothing

I do not know how to use bodyslide.

Or, rather, the guides I've followed have not worked for me.

• 2 months later...

Here, I upgraded it to latest 3BA usuing SunJeong's guide on YT from 14 Feb 2022.

• Patched up holes with mesh increase tool. I tested it on my body preset, which isn't large, and there were no holes or skin poking out. I did some patching for bigger sizes as well using "Elven Supremacy Preset". If your preset is even larger there will be holes and it's up to you to patch it. Similar, I think flat chests will have nips pocking out. Aside from that, clipping is gone as far as I could find.
  • Maintained no physics for plate chest armours.
  • Tried to upgrade Waffenrock but it has custom SMP nodes. It's out of my skill scope so I left it untouched, except partition. 
  • Helmets untouched.
  • Changed partitions for most items. All panties moved to slot 49 (repeated whas crimson_drake did). Chest pieces, heels, waffenrock and gloves now have only one partition slots. You can equip items from other mods and they will not be hidden anymore. Shoulders and Helmets retained their partition.
  • There were SliderData files that weren't part of the OS project, simply being a dead weight. Removed.

Took me quite a few hours, but was my first time doing this. Feel free to improve it or redo on your own. I don't really care. If there is some issue you may type about it here, but I make no promise to fix it in hastily manner. I don't visit LL often.

Edit. Patched up couple more holes on Plate A chest piece I noticed using poses for stress testing.

Edit 2. More Plate A hole patching. This one will be the end of me, I swear. The armpit and elbow areas are sooo problematic.

Edit 3. Turns out Necklace had custom SMP too. Reverted it to original as it was causing physics glitches. Also removed accidental physics from pauldrons and aforementioned unused SliderData files (forgot to actually do it).

Edit 4. I don't know why it didn't occur to me Place B, C and Gambeson would have elbow clipping as well, considering they have exactly the same gauntlets meshes. Bikini and Leather sleeves also had clipping in elbows. Decided to do reverse and decreased body's elbow areas on all of those. They are hidden beneath, so abnormal forms won't matter. Should've done it from the beginning. Prevents elbow area on attire meshes becoming inflated too much as well. Dirty fix, but my work is dirty anyway. Also returned hands patritions to bikini and sleeves to hide hand mesh causing clipping. Didn't need to remove it in the first place as they include hand cover. Mistake.

Kardia of Rhodes 3BA V2.zip

Edited by xarxyc