SSE) Goblin Slayer Inspired Goblins(Baka ABC, HC)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

very good mod, thanks, someone made some kind of patch to replace Mihail's goblins with those? I saw in the thread that someone was talking about it but I can't install the CK forgive my catastrophic modding, it could also be good for Bruma there are goblins too

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, WarsunGames said:

I ran into a problem trying to find Hentai Creatures for Skyrim SE. You may want to be a bit more specific or at least find an alternative when getting this mod out. Because i even Googled it and couldn't find it for SE.

It's in he download section of More Nasty Critters Special Edition  - had to look for it when I first wanted to download it, too

Found it. Thank you. It was in that location. But then i ran into a fatal problem. Apparently now i cant play my game. They made a patch and now i cant play Special Edition. So now i need this mod for Legendary edition and it cant use USLEEP because the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch is broken. They updated the system. So i cant use it anymore. I even had to uninstall Immersive College of Winterhold because it required USLEEP.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a problem. You need a compatibility patch for Legacy of the Dragonborn and Buxom Wench Yuri because that starting cave is where she starts.

An these 2 mods conflict. Because you have WAY too many Goblins in this cage. Normally there are only arount 23. You have 100 or more. So yeah. You need a different cave and way less Goblins. Throw in a Hob here and there an maybe a Goblin Champion at around 35.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really wanted to get more use out of this mod and also wanted to change some things, so I made a little edit of it. Sharing it here in-case someone wants to give it a go! Here's a modified version of the main plugin which just reduces the amount of goblins in Embershard, as I felt like the original was a bit excessive (realistic in the case of Goblin Slayer but too much for my Skyrim to handle lol). GS Goblin mod edit.zip Then I also made this patch which swaps the goblins from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54409 with the ones in this mod. It doesn't remove the other goblins or items from that mod, but they wont spawn naturally anymore. That patch also fixes a singular spelling error with the original. To use the patch you need to rename the other goblin mods plugin to '.ESP' from '.ESL', cause I have it like that and am too lazy to change it. It's still ESL-flagged so don't worry!

GS Goblin patch for Goblins and Durzogs SE .zip

Edited by GingerJay
swap for the location of the zip in the text
  • 2 months later...
On 5/11/2023 at 6:43 AM, GingerJay said:

I really wanted to get more use out of this mod and also wanted to change some things, so I made a little edit of it. Sharing it here in-case someone wants to give it a go! Here's a modified version of the main plugin which just reduces the amount of goblins in Embershard, as I felt like the original was a bit excessive (realistic in the case of Goblin Slayer but too much for my Skyrim to handle lol). GS Goblin mod edit.zip Then I also made this patch which swaps the goblins from https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54409 with the ones in this mod. It doesn't remove the other goblins or items from that mod, but they wont spawn naturally anymore. That patch also fixes a singular spelling error with the original. To use the patch you need to rename the other goblin mods plugin to '.ESP' from '.ESL', cause I have it like that and am too lazy to change it. It's still ESL-flagged so don't worry!

GS Goblin patch for Goblins and Durzogs SE .zip 26.56 kB · 23 downloads

Thank you so much for this for both the edit and the patch that replaces 4th's goblins with Outlaw's. I have Outlaw's other mods and I felt it a waste that his mobs were only confined to one location.

To help others like myself who struggled with Ginger's files. I'll give a run down on how I got it working for myself.

1. You must have Outlaw's original mod. This mod has the files for meshes and such. So you need it.
  2. Then download 4ThUknown's mod from the link. DO NOT INSTALL YET. (You just need the main file, I know there is a "fix" file there as well. You DO NOT need it, as far as I know.)
  3. Before installing 4th's mod (I'm using MO2, I am not familiar with Vortex) Rename the "1Goblin.esl" within 4th's mod file to "1Goblin.esp" so that MO2 can recognize the newly named esp as a master for Ginger's patch file. I used 7zip, right click the mod file. Click "Open Archive" and rename the file.
  4. Install 4th's mod after renaming the esp, the plugin should show as "1Goblin.esp" in the right panel.
  5. Download and install Gingers patch file and voila!

You should have all the plugins in this order for your right panel:

GS Goblin.esp

GS Goblin_HC.esp

1Goblins.esp

goblinPatch.esp

I spent a little time running around Falkreath and the Reach to find these little guys (Goblins are not native to Skyrim, so the most logical and lore friendly place to find them would be holds bordering other provinces. ES geek here lol) Sexlab, Defeat and everything to interact with with them work perfectly.

• 2 months later...