**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

21 hours ago, vaultbait said:

In addition to the other mentions about replacers, there are also mods which will inject new clothing and armor items into the leveled lists used to outfit random NPCs in the game. An arbitrary example is Femshepping's Outfits Leveled List.

Have there been any conversions for the other two sets in this Levelled List?

I can only seem to find one back on page 28, thanks to leaving a link to it in my mod manager: 

When I search "Femsh" or "Femshepping" or "Femshepping's" in this topic, literally only your previous comment shows up, not even the mentioning of the one back on page 28...
This is why I absolutely loath forum searches, unless it's me doing something daft lol

2 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Have there been any conversions for the other two sets in this Levelled List?

I can only seem to find one back on page 28, thanks to leaving a link to it in my mod manager: 

When I search "Femsh" or "Femshepping" or "Femshepping's" in this topic, literally only your previous comment shows up, not even the mentioning of the one back on page 28...
This is why I absolutely loath forum searches, unless it's me doing something daft lol

Sorry, I'm not sure. I picked that mod as a random example from a Nexus Mods search for leveled list injection of outfits, there are a bunch. I wasn't limiting it to ones with associated FG conversions or anything I use, just noting that replacers aren't the only way to get modded outfits into random NPCs.

9 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

did you build it in Bodyslide?

So I would also batch build and literally select every item and then get into the overwrite screen where I would pick one or the other. I then just selected the COCO items and nude skin and it finally appeared in the chemistry table. 

Do I only need batch build when I get a new outfit and not need to batch build every single piece of clothing as long as the body shape remains the same?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, chelzmcnamara said:

So I would also batch build and literally select every item and then get into the overwrite screen where I would pick one or the other. I then just selected the COCO items and nude skin and it finally appeared in the chemistry table. 

Do I only need batch build when I get a new outfit and not need to batch build every single piece of clothing as long as the body shape remains the same?

Thanks!

You only really need to batch build if you have a large amount of items to do. If you are doing one or two outfits, I just build each piece individually. 

If you are using one of Lazman's replacers, I recommend building each outfit individually, as he has zap sliders on pretty much every outfit, so you can customize to your liking.

24 minutes ago, Cloud_1 said:

Chelz Im curious too? It almost seems like you have two different sets of vanilla outfits there. When I see this I typically just use whatever is checked and hope for the best. 

V/r

Cloud_1

I just used the FG versions. I checked for a few minutes and I don't see anything off just yet. 

25 minutes ago, IBAGadget said:

You only really need to batch build if you have a large amount of items to do. If you are doing one or two outfits, I just build each piece individually. 

If you are using one of Lazman's replacers, I recommend building each outfit individually, as he has zap sliders on pretty much every outfit, so you can customize to your liking.

If you correctly install any type of clothing, should you see it in the Chemistry or Armor table? 

Edited by chelzmcnamara
1 hour ago, chelzmcnamara said:

If you correctly install any type of clothing, should you see it in the Chemistry or Armor table? 

Only if the mod author set it up to work that way.

I have one mod, the Rainbow Six Thorn Jacket that has no crafting recipe and cannot be created in the chem bench or Armorsmith bench. I have to add it with console command. After that, I can give it Ballistic Weave or Legendary mods in the Armor Bench. The mod description should tell you how to obtain the items, whether crafted, console command, or found in the field (there are some unique items that can only be found and not crafted, but they are rare)

You can use FO4Edit to set up a crafting recipe and appropriate workbench for items that don't have them (please don't ask me how to do it, I'm not very good. I can stumble my way through, but it's a lot of trial and error on my part)

On 6/10/2023 at 6:00 AM, chelzmcnamara said:

I installed the COCO Bikini Collection to test it out and I couldn't see it in the chemistry table. So I downloaded the ESP explorer to find it in-game and it's not here either. Any idea why it would not show up at all? It's installed and checked in MO2.

On the Nexus page it says it's craft-able on the chem bench. I'm not sure, but I believe in the Chem workbench that it may actually be under Utility? Like  "COCO Lingerie" mod is for some darn reason - the original mod placed that one there. 

Edit: I take that back... loaded the Bikini esl in my game just to check for you and it's there... in Constructible Object. Are you sure you enabled the mod? 

image.png.d4cd74011ce2b64f88b59b58652986e5.png

Ways to check:

1. look at the plugins.txt file and make sure it's enabled.

2. In game console type - Help "COCO" 0

- the "0" zero parm tells it to search everything.

3. Use F04edit to see it's there... and has no conflicts after it.

Edited by eflat01

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I used the search), but is anyone working on a VTAW Wardrobe 8 conversion? I know there's one currently up on the Nexus, which I've tried out, but it seems to be a bit busted—a lot of its clothing items are full of clipping and holes, especially along the upper body. It ruins a lot of perfectly nice outfits.

image.png.0b8a35ae8aa8985183e3708a2346cb82.png

18 hours ago, xSapphire said:

Forgive me if this has been asked before (I used the search), but is anyone working on a VTAW Wardrobe 8 conversion? I know there's one currently up on the Nexus, which I've tried out, but it seems to be a bit busted—a lot of its clothing items are full of clipping and holes, especially along the upper body. It ruins a lot of perfectly nice outfits.

image.png.0b8a35ae8aa8985183e3708a2346cb82.png

I do not have that issue...  but I don't use large slider values.

The one thing that comes to mind though is that some clothing mods if set up for high-heals do clip if high heals are not worn. 

On 6/10/2023 at 6:33 PM, chelzmcnamara said:

Does anyone know what's the difference between these 2? I'm doing a batch build and I need to overwrite one over the other

image.png.c184f932b802f24ec10001ab5205353a.png

Look in the mod directories in you mod manager to pick which one you really want. I'd guess Fusion is likely a newer one, FG is one supplied with Fusion Girl.  

On 6/7/2023 at 7:57 AM, regularmen said:

Does anyone have a conversion for Vtaw Wardrobe 2? l came back modding and they were hidden on nexus, literally none elsewhere.

On 6/8/2023 at 10:31 AM, Dragonjoe69 said:

I converted it a while ago, but didn't release it because another author had already done it, IIRC it was just a couple of bikinis, a hip wrap, and sandals, I'll check into it, and if it's not available I'll post my conversion.

I checked and found none available, I did the conversion 3yrs ago when I was just getting acquainted with outfit studio, and has I suspected, the files contained a lot of mistakes, were not Uni boobed, and need to be updated to the latest fusion girl, at this time it's 90% finished, there is some minor clipping that needs to be fixed, and the tops are not responding well to the uni boob, time permitting I should have it finished in 2 or 3 days.

Edited by Dragonjoe69
On 6/12/2023 at 11:08 PM, Dragonjoe69 said:

I checked and found none available, I did the conversion 3yrs ago when I was just getting acquainted with outfit studio, and has I suspected, the files contained a lot of mistakes, were not Uni boobed, and need to be updated to the latest fusion girl, at this time it's 90% finished, there is some minor clipping that needs to be fixed, and the tops are not responding well to the uni boob, time permitting I should have it finished in 2 or 3 days.

I can't fix them, I tried every thing I know.

On 5/5/2023 at 10:35 PM, stas2503 said:

IceStormsClothes 5.9 mod conversion for Fusion Girl 1.80+ body. Only clothes without shoes are transformed. For shoes, additionally the IceStormsShoes conversion from the thread header with a patch for version 2.3

A little side note: There were problems with some of the clothes with the vertices. Weigted them as best I could.

IceStormsClothesFGBodySlide.7z 615.6 MB · 80 downloads

Good afternoon In your conversion, some things are not adapted to the FG body. Is this how it should be? (Coat and Ots Dress)