sexy mods for total war warhammer 2

@gooboo How are you exporting materials from Blender to the pack file? Can you directly export the material into the FBX file, then have RME export the materials automatically when you convert the FBX to RMV2?

I started using Blender to fix some clipping issues so have graduated to be able to create my own models now.

18 minutes ago, gooboo said:

I'm not sure what you mean by materials. I convert the fbx files to rmv2 with Phazer's converter, then fill in the texture paths in the same program. 

I see, do you make the textures inside Blender? If so how do you export them to .dds files? Getting really mixed messages from people about textures. In Blender 3.1 (version I started learning with), the different textures (base color, roughness, normal, ...) are grouped together as a material (in the Principled BSDF format by default), rather than loosely as separate 2D texture files, and apparently can't be directly exported inside Blender as separate texture files (what I've heard)?

10 hours ago, gooboo said:

You don't really do anything with materials in Blender. The different textures are assigned to the mesh via RME. I edit the .dds files in Photoshop, when I load textures into Blender it's just to help see what I'm modelling. 

I see I see, I ended up using a different approach. I use RPFM to export the .dds files outside the pack file, convert them to .tga format using paint.net, then load them into blender as part of a blender material (with nodes connected below). This allows me to paint directly on the 3D model. I like it because it's tedious to figure out the UV mapping why trial and error. With your approach, how do you figure out which part of the 2D texture corresponds to which point on the 3D model?princpled_bsdf_nodes.PNG.f80384e294a25816f9478281d8c72c93.PNG

Currently looking into if I can script the series of reskins as a Slaanesh corruption event (how many times you enter Slaanesh's realm). Eventually her boots will transform into ballet heels (kind of crab-like, fitting the Slaanesh theme :))

image.png.700cf2934ad6655aa1ad7fcff5ba09e2.png

Edited by TabulaRasa

When it comes to texture painting, for the most part I'm only doing minor edits on the vanilla textures, I don't really need to know where the uv map stuff is. If I was creating something from scratch then I would likely use a different method. 

11 hours ago, Choppytehbear said:

Does anyone know if there are any Wood Elf lewd mods?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2421483078 

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer2/mods/26

https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer2/mods/31?tab=description

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1664559316

at page 7 of this thread i a download for an alternative woodelf banner but you will need to read how to install it.

also on page 1 i posted a nude mod in an embarassing post https://www.nexusmods.com/totalwarwarhammer2/mods/6 he does not work properly anymore but on page 1 a fix decribed by dwjlien

22 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

I see I see, I ended up using a different approach. I use RPFM to export the .dds files outside the pack file, convert them to .tga format using paint.net, then load them into blender as part of a blender material (with nodes connected below). This allows me to paint directly on the 3D model. I like it because it's tedious to figure out the UV mapping why trial and error. With your approach, how do you figure out which part of the 2D texture corresponds to which point on the 3D model?princpled_bsdf_nodes.PNG.f80384e294a25816f9478281d8c72c93.PNG

Currently looking into if I can script the series of reskins as a Slaanesh corruption event (how many times you enter Slaanesh's realm). Eventually her boots will transform into ballet heels (kind of crab-like, fitting the Slaanesh theme :))

image.png.700cf2934ad6655aa1ad7fcff5ba09e2.png

Will there be a version where you can toggle the skin you want to use without going into the chaos realm and taking the gifts of slaanesh? Since half the player base is playing with the realms of chaos turned off, can you make a version where you can pick the skin/level of corruption from the start or have each skin available separately along with combined scripted version? 

6 hours ago, Bustmaster said:

Will there be a version where you can toggle the skin you want to use without going into the chaos realm and taking the gifts of slaanesh? Since half the player base is playing with the realms of chaos turned off, can you make a version where you can pick the skin/level of corruption from the start or have each skin available separately along with combined scripted version? 

Yup I realize that a lot of people won't be playing with chaos realms so I'll have a version with a toggle at first turn or something. It'll probably be

- 3 (or 2?) separate reskins without mechanical effects

- a submod dependent on those 3 reskins that introduces progression via taking Slaanesh gifts, with each one progressing to the next with more gameplay effects

- a submod dependent on those 3 reskins that lets you choose any corruption level at the start with the associated gameplay effects, effectively skipping the rifts

Getting into scripting now, but having too much fun modelling xD. Made some bondage leather harness for the last stage of corruption. Do you guys prefer bare or with mesh/fishnets?

bare.PNG.56e12eaa9f87506254f4e268b62a21c0.PNG

fishnets.PNG.9f2fb18837da4c5e5feb3374f258fcfa.PNG

54 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

Yup I realize that a lot of people won't be playing with chaos realms so I'll have a version with a toggle at first turn or something. It'll probably be

- a submod dependent on those 3 reskins that introduces progression via taking Slaanesh gifts, with each one progressing to the next with more gameplay effects

- a submod dependent on those 3 reskins that lets you choose any corruption level at the start with the associated gameplay effects, effectively skipping the rifts

Getting into scripting now, but having too much fun modelling xD. Made some bondage leather harness for the last stage of corruption. Do you guys prefer bare or with mesh/fishnets?

Hi I like your version more than LIG's bare foot version, but I am not a big fan of bondage, so if you kept those separate will be great.

I dont know if you got the permission yet but here is the original 3DM thread for the Miao Ying mod: 【新提醒】妙影美化MOD 3.7 晚 大地图模型消失错误已经修复!!! - 《全面战争:战锤3》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

And click on their user name you can DM them.

1 hour ago, TabulaRasa said:

Bare one for me. 

20 minutes ago, saddad said:

Hi I like your version more than LIG's bare foot version, but I am not a big fan of bondage, so if you kept those separate will be great.

I dont know if you got the permission yet but here is the original 3DM thread for the Miao Ying mod: 【新提醒】妙影美化MOD 3.7 晚 大地图模型消失错误已经修复!!! - 《全面战争:战锤3》 - 3DMGAME论坛 - Powered by Discuz!

And click on their user name you can DM them.

I DM'd the author more than a week ago but haven't received a response yet. There are several mods on the workshop that use the resources so not sure what else I can do... I asked them as well to see if they had a more direct contact with the author but nope.

There'll be 3 corruption progression stages, the plan is to have the bondage for the last stage, unless there's a lot of negative feedback.

1 hour ago, TabulaRasa said:

I DM'd the author more than a week ago but haven't received a response yet. There are several mods on the workshop that use the resources so not sure what else I can do... I asked them as well to see if they had a more direct contact with the author but nope.

There'll be 3 corruption progression stages, the plan is to have the bondage for the last stage, unless there's a lot of negative feedback.

And I like it with straps and mesh! I'm trying to master the creation of mods myself, but so far it's hard to get it.

And a general question. Are there manuals for creating mods? Or will everything have to be studied through trial and error?

7 minutes ago, ViniPuh said:

And I like it with straps and mesh! I'm trying to master the creation of mods myself, but so far it's hard to get it.

And a general question. Are there manuals for creating mods? Or will everything have to be studied through trial and error?

i don't think there is a manual for modding, but i could be wrong

4 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

I think I like bare version more. Reminds me of one of Nyotengu's outfits from Dead or Alive.

Edited by Bustmaster
6 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Prefer bare, with a tit making visible with its corruption, Slaanesh tattoo on the chest?

32a21c0.jpg

I'd like to be able to post it on steam so not sure about the tits out suggestion, maybe the tattoo would be fine. Seems like bare + strap is winning.

Not settled on 2 vs 3 stages yet, but each stage will have the heel growing in height :). Will have to nerf the heel height of stage 1 since it's currently sharing stage 2's model.

The leather harness will definitely only be for stage 3.

There's the Modding Den discord, as well as the modding wiki https://tw-modding.com/index.php/Main_Page which has a ton of guides for how to.

I basically started from scratch last Wednesday with no Blender experience so I think it's not that bad to pick up. 

9 minutes ago, TabulaRasa said:

I'd like to be able to post it on steam so not sure about the tits out suggestion, maybe the tattoo would be fine. Seems like bare + strap is winning.

Not settled on 2 vs 3 stages yet, but each stage will have the heel growing in height :). Will have to nerf the heel height of stage 1 since it's currently sharing stage 2's model.

There's the Modding Den discord, as well as the modding wiki https://tw-modding.com/index.php/Main_Page which has a ton of guides for how to.

I basically started from scratch last Wednesday with no Blender experience so I think it's not that bad to pick up. 

I imagined that censorship would be a problem, do what you must to make your mod more public, you can always make other "hotter" versions in these forums

2 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

Not possible with two versions? One for steam one for here? Or would that be to much work to maintain two versions? Otherwise your stuff looks good!?

18 hours ago, TabulaRasa said:

I prefer the bare one the most.