This is my favorite one so far, has better nipple texture, pubes and labia/anus added.

https://mega.nz/file/hIlAgZDA#Q-lIl9obKYygmJFjImudeO6yzXttZ3tJELIgWDlTXSo

Only problem is, I wish I could remember where I got this from! I've scanned all my history like 3 times I cannot find where I originally got this from... so I dont know who gets credit for it or where to get more/updated versions of their work.

9 hours ago, Raincham said:

This is my favorite one so far, has better nipple texture, pubes and labia/anus added.

https://mega.nz/file/hIlAgZDA#Q-lIl9obKYygmJFjImudeO6yzXttZ3tJELIgWDlTXSo

Only problem is, I wish I could remember where I got this from! I've scanned all my history like 3 times I cannot find where I originally got this from... so I dont know who gets credit for it or where to get more/updated versions of their work.

If my memory doesn't fail me, the user that made that is HongChina on the steamworkshop. I think it got removed a few days ago or something, but from what i read, i think he was going to try and re-upload it.

If, i'm remembering correctly, as I'm only going by the zip name (HD512N)

18 minutes ago, theonewhodongs said:

If my memory doesn't fail me, the user that made that is HongChina on the steamworkshop. I think it got removed a few days ago or something, but from what i read, i think he was going to try and re-upload it.

If, i'm remembering correctly, as I'm only going by the zip name (HD512N)

I can confirm this is NOT the same mod.

The character (vanilla) really deserves a hi-res texture.

Thanks, this is great! This textures a visual blessing compared to the default version.

I never thought of using different textures and applying them to different mods. I've just tried looking into replacing the texture for Simplesim7's Nude Slashy mod with the LK textures but the way Steam downloads mods from the workshop makes it difficult find out how to tweak it. Does anyone know a way how to go about this?

On 1/8/2021 at 11:48 PM, RadioactiveSoup said:

Thanks, this is great! This textures a visual blessing compared to the default version.

I never thought of using different textures and applying them to different mods. I've just tried looking into replacing the texture for Simplesim7's Nude Slashy mod with the LK textures but the way Steam downloads mods from the workshop makes it difficult find out how to tweak it. Does anyone know a way how to go about this?

You can use unpacker.exe (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1383183655) to unpack the LK .pack file to get the textures. Haydee 2 workshop content is located in your steam path/steamapps/workshop/content/1444650/(2347579046 for nude slashy), take the zip place it in Haydee 2/Mods and change the contents of the zip. Alternatively, place all the files from the zip in your Haydee 2 folder and modify from there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering the mod activity from the last game, I thought there would be a lot more going on but its been pretty quiet. Anyways I am enjoying this game and I thought the new Aurora (HD512) character could use a few upgrades.

My mod below.