crojiden Posted November 12, 2025 Posted November 12, 2025 On 9/6/2025 at 11:10 PM, tabbywooby said: Hey, back again one more time. Just made my final mod which is a thicc version of the original robot Haydee. Figured you guys might like it 🙂 The mod is in the Steam Workshop, but here's the zip file in case you'd like to put it in manually. Has a lot of options for clothing, colors, & body type. Hope you enjoy. (Mod works in both Haydee 2 & 3)  Samdee.zip 42.64 MB · 84 downloads is it possible to make a version of this that has the haydee2 head?
tabbywooby Posted December 17, 2025 Posted December 17, 2025 Hey again. So, in short, I've changed my mind, and I've gotten back into modding for Haydee. I've made an update to my Samdee mod to add a lot of features. Smoother ass, more clothing options, more skin tones, more nipple options, futa, and many other things. You can download it in the previous page.   On 11/12/2025 at 2:07 PM, crojiden said: is it possible to make a version of this that has the haydee2 head? I also gave her a Haydee 2 inspired head as well, so you can switch between the helmet and the head. I might give her more hair options in the future. Here's a screenshot of some of the new features.  I'm currently writing a script for a Haydee 2/3 modding guide video. No estimated date of completion atm, but the video should be done sooner than later. Early 2026 I'd say. After that, I'll probably open a Haydee 3 official modding thread to gauge interest, and maybe share future creations there. 4
Minecraftsixetyniner Posted February 1 Posted February 1 Does anyone have links to the "War", "Dungeon" , "gulaglc" ,"Prorectorate" or "IcestationMcmurdo" map mods? They're all missing from the steam workshop.
Sora123 Posted March 20 Posted March 20 On 9/7/2023 at 10:03 AM, HowManyDoggs said: its kinda all over the place. the skin only shows up on the white suit with no gloves on. i wouldn't feel comfortable charging for it how it is. ill go ahead and just upload it as it is so mess around with it.  place this in you Haydee 2\Outfits\Hmodel\Skin folder. backup ur old files  make sure you already have hmodle and that you pick the white leotard then make sure you have no gloves selected for it to show up. Suit_D.dds 1.57 MB · 286 downloads How do I use this if I install through the workshop?
Burbak Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 2/25/2023 at 4:25 AM, Strange_606 said: For Haydee 2? I think it's this. Luckily I had it saved in an old version of the game. Just put it in the folder called "Actors". anim.zip 1.13 MB · 855 downloads Man this mod is awesome .. For those who are wondering how to use it :: First extract the zip file and copy the files of Anim and the other files Go to Haydee/Packs Folder , Then unzip Axtors.zip and inside the Haydee folder paste those files .. (You can keep a backup of the Haydee folder for safety) Then again zip it to Actors.zip file and ENJOY!!
Burbak Posted April 5 Posted April 5 On 1/21/2025 at 1:45 AM, the barbarian said: How to use this mod .. instructions pls... Â
spicycrunchypants Posted August 23 Posted August 23 On 5/30/2024 at 8:26 PM, Ravannos said: Who's Ghost? Do they have a place to look at their work? Anything on this? Â
Chikaaaa Posted October 1 Posted October 1 Can someone make mod stocking from hd customizer to h512 🥹
ClosetOfDoom Posted October 1 Posted October 1 15 minutes ago, Chikaaaa said: Can someone make mod stocking from hd customizer to h512 🥹 You don't need a new mod for that. You can make the HD customizer model look exactly like H-512. Just make her wear the same clothes as H-512, then add the stockings.
Chikaaaa Posted October 2 Posted October 2 5 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: You don't need a new mod for that. You can make the HD customizer model look exactly like H-512. Just make her wear the same clothes as H-512, then add the stockings. I edit h512 default skin, so i prefer h512, is it possible transfer hd customizer top, lingerie, stocking to h512Â
Chikaaaa Posted October 2 Posted October 2 6 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said: You don't need a new mod for that. You can make the HD customizer model look exactly like H-512. Just make her wear the same clothes as H-512, then add the stockings. Hd customizer have many skin each skin, i want to use my edited default skin, so need to transfer the stocking to hd512, but hd customizer is stocking is stick to the skin 🥹  I hope someone to create mod that get inside hd512 like stocking/garter mod and top & bra mod, so i can use my edited nude_d.dds and naked_d.dds  This is the 3 outfit mod that still use default naked_d.dds and nude_d.dds because still using base h512  So is this possible to make hd customizer work like this 3 mods 🥺 Â
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now