15 hours ago, 3466 said:

The jacket stays on. As for heels, they don't fit over her foot mesh. It's not going to be easy, but I might give it a shot for the workshop release.

There is the heeled naked version ofĀ Haydee in the system folder, just edit the material fileĀ entry in edith and it should work.

Finished it.

Ā 

I wonder what happened to this game development, one of the devs said they wanted to make her naked from the start but had opposition inside other devs. Seems half finished rather than an improved better sequel. Stuff that could be trimmed but still used, like jumping\swimming, all cut unnecessarily.

Haydee herself could have had a much better model and textures, maybe even physics. More enemy types.

Ā 

There is nudity everywhere as jokes inside the game but it seems so raw. Kinda disappointed.

Ā 

I dont think modding will even pick up much speed.Ā  We will see.

Ā 

Ā 

8 hours ago, ilion said:

Finished it.

Ā 

I wonder what happened to this game development, one of the devs said they wanted to make her naked form the start but had opposition inside other devs. Seems half finished rather than an improved better sequel. Stuff that could be trimmed but still used, like jumping\swimming, all cut unnecessarily.

Haydee herself could have better a much model and textures, maybe even physics. More enemy types.

Ā 

There is nudity everywhere as jokes inside the game but it seems so raw. Kinda disappointed.

Ā 

I dont think modding will even pick up much speed.Ā  We will see.

Ā 

Ā 

I don't understand the opposition to making her naked at the start. Surely it would make sense her being naked; especially giving her role before the game starts. I also agree that it does seem unfinished. Even though I disliked the parkour in the fist game, it did make the game way more intense.Ā 

On 12/7/2020 at 3:06 PM, CountShaun said:

I don't understand the opposition to making her naked at the start. Surely it would make sense her being naked; especially giving her role before the game starts. I also agree that it does seem unfinished. Even though I disliked the parkour in the fist game, it did make the game way more intense.Ā 

Well, the developer said something along the lines of "Such idea directly contradicts the current outfit system that already lets the player freely customize".

On 12/4/2020 at 9:44 PM, Jessi Jinx said:

I would argue that my TnA mod gets somewhat close.

Still not finished with my editing, might make the breasts smaller on the suit and the nipples on the nude model a little bigger, but I'm getting there bros.

Ā 

https://puu.sh/GTMXJ/3e86b60d81.png

https://puu.sh/GTCQ3/90bfddc816.png

https://puu.sh/GTCN9/95a01a46ea.png

could you make the boobs more bigger?sorry i hope the boobs becomeĀ  super extra gigantic.the butt more bigger than this

3 hours ago, kidnexus2015 said:

could you make the boobs more bigger?sorry i hope the boobs becomeĀ  super extra gigantic.the butt more bigger than this

could you make the butt more bigger?sorry i hope the butt becomeĀ  super extra gigantic.the boob more bigger than this

Honestly what's taking them so long with the workshop?! Is "Gaben" stopping them or what? How hard can it be to copy paste the very same format that literally all other steam workshops, INCLUDING their own predecessor used?

Someone asked them about a week after the game was released and the answer was "working on it" or "WIP". Well, did you fall asleep by the keyboard or something? Modders and tech-wizards were literally modding the game and figuring out how to improve it at launch but they have nowhere to post their great and much appreciated work (thanks by the way <3).

Ā 

Get your thumbs out of your behind devs (yes, you are allowed to call developers out on stuff like this. No employer or customer would pay you to just sit on your hands and NOT do your job. I don't see why game development should be treated differently).Ā  OR if Steam is the problem, just tell people that and you will be afforded the understanding that deserves. We all know Steam is like a schizoid reddit moderator who forgets to take their meds every other day. Releasing full-blown hentai games one day and banning mildly offensive language in 18+ games the next.

1 hour ago, humpyjumpy said:

Honestly what's taking them so long with the workshop?! Is "Gaben" stopping them or what? How hard can it be to copy paste the very same format that literally all other steam workshops, INCLUDING their own predecessor used?

Someone asked them about a week after the game was released and the answer was "working on it" or "WIP". Well, did you fall asleep by the keyboard or something? Modders and tech-wizards were literally modding the game and figuring out how to improve it at launch but they have nowhere to post their great and much appreciated work (thanks by the way <3).

Ā 

Get your thumbs out of your behind devs (yes, you are allowed to call developers out on stuff like this. No employer or customer would pay you to just sit on your hands and NOT do your job. I don't see why game development should be treated differently).Ā  OR if Steam is the problem, just tell people that and you will be afforded the understanding that deserves. We all know Steam is like a schizoid reddit moderator who forgets to take their meds every other day. Releasing full-blown hentai games one day and banning mildly offensive language in 18+ games the next.

Pretty much agree and I am annoyed also...

On 12/3/2020 at 3:08 PM, Eimas25 said:

Idk if this was found yet, but I found a way for Haydee to make some seducing poses.

Ā 

Crouch, hold mouse to aim (with or without weapon), press "crouch" again. Enjoy!

Ā 

image.thumb.png.b0ac3a8d0396afee3101119b34c11372.png

Ā 

P.S. Thanks for the outfits guys! Looking forward for that outfit displayed in theĀ in-gameĀ posters.

P.P.S I turned off Ambient Occlusion because it makes her cracks look very dark almost dirty like xD

If you press 'S' (or your back key) in this position, you'll flip onto your back.Ā  S again and you'll stick your butt up in the air.Ā  If you press 'Up' now, you'll flip over back into crouch.Ā  I have yet to find a gameplay purpose for this. ^_^;

haydee_acrobatics.png

1 hour ago, uglycat said:

If you press 'S' (or your back key) in this position, you'll flip onto your back.Ā  S again and you'll stick your butt up in the air.Ā  If you press 'Up' now, you'll flip over back into crouch.Ā  I have yet to find a gameplay purpose for this. ^_^;

haydee_acrobatics.png

Ā 

Pressing space in the last position makes her roll backwards into the crouched position.