15 minutes ago, AkiKay said:

Are the Haydee Games worth it ? Haven´t even played the 1st one but they do look kind of fun.

Having played the first one, it's a puzzle platformer that's really fucking difficult. The enemies are laughably aggressive, there's limited ammunition, there are some gameplay design problems randomly like how equiping a gun means you can't hang on a edge anymore so you have to manually unequip it before jumping, but if your into hard puzzle solving with limited resources, it does kind of scratch that itch. Which is odd cause you'd expect a game with a big slappable ass to be fucking easier to play, especially any kind of shooter.

I'm having trouble converting a workshop mod from haydee 1 over to haydee 2. I fixed up everything so all the paths are correct and even got the mesh loaded in. The debug log shows that the mtl file cannot be loaded. I tried to archive the files with zero compression but the problem still persists. Any suggestions?

1 hour ago, Suchsneak said:

I'm having trouble converting a workshop mod from haydee 1 over to haydee 2. I fixed up everything so all the paths are correct and even got the mesh loaded in. The debug log shows that the mtl file cannot be loaded. I tried to archive the files with zero compression but the problem still persists. Any suggestions?

Haydee 1 mtl files are incompatible, in haydee 2 edith, tool->material create, assigning mesh is just for preview, apply the textures you want, and then save it.

Possibilities of Some Bondage Outfit?
The story line of the second game and our current Haydee seems that she is a Human that was kidnapped and turned into a sexdoll. After trying to escape, she was caught and transferred over to the "private sector(?)." Given this context, would any modders out there be interested in creating some bondage style outfits for Haydee? The reference that I am going off of is the "Devious Devices" Mod found for Skyrim and Fallout 4 on the other website ("LL"). Would be awesome to see an "outfit" that gives her long restraint gloves and boots seen in the original mod, and additional restraints for her nether regions and chest along with blindfold options. Gags could be even better and even added as alternatives to the vanilla gas mask. Having this all on the Tna body from the original Haydee would be the icing on top?

Just thought this would all fit in nicely with Haydee being an escapee sex doll that was caught and had to be locked down and "punished", yet somehow mostly escaped and has to get through the game with her handicaps.

Once again just a thought... a really nice one?
anyone think this is worth doing or even possible?
9 hours ago, Suchsneak said:

Found an easy solution to my uv problem, just flipped the dds images vertically and now it looks more or less functional. Hands are still blank tho.

LKtest.png

LKtest.zip 233.13 MB · 158 downloads

Thanks, also those are white gloves.

Base on how in Haydee 1, there is an option to choose the color of the gloves.

Edit: Oh you mean the finger part...I just assume they are now not finger-less gloves.

3 hours ago, Rin-Kin said:

Umm... How do you guys decode .skin files? Cant figure it out =(

A Skin file is the vertex weights for the mesh, to generate a new one in h2 edith, Spawn->Geometry->Model, export skin
This requires you to have exported the model as a dmesh file.

2 hours ago, sniffims said:

A Skin file is the vertex weights for the mesh, to generate a new one in h2 edith, Spawn->Geometry->Model, export skin
This requires you to have exported the model as a dmesh file.

Doh, I was thinking it's a list of textures >_<

So i presume it's mtl file i need instead xD

Thank you.