On 12/12/2020 at 10:42 AM, ilion said:

There must have been some real trouble in the development or they just give up. Its full of unfinished stuff.

This is very common with video game development. Every game is full of unfinished content and unused assets as scope is scaled back.

12 hours ago, blargh! said:

I think it was probably planned to support it in mods. Mods seem to have been a top priority for this game, compared to 1.

I just hope the don't become too reliant on the workshop. Valve's too capricious. I'm hoping they go along the lines of releasing powerful modding tools outside of Valve's control. There's alot of potential in Haydee if modders had a way of adding their own animations/skeletons and physics. 

16 hours ago, blargh! said:

This is very common with video game development. Every game is full of unfinished content and unused assets as scope is scaled back.

Yes but in this case its to the point I find this a cash grab. They just did not bother.

The mod will still be ported in the form in which it was in H1. The possibility of changing the size of boobs is not planned, but maybe in the future, I will think about it.

Can you add a body option from this edit?

LKmod.thumb.JPG.53f0c2cc8771c1d2db4da0c703b98257.JPG530890_20201127140950_1.thumb.png.c90f04c66e18a0009d41ab81227fdd52.png

I've seperated the pubic hair into another mesh, so you can enable it in the outfit options. There are also different colors to choose from.

However, adding variations to the skin texture can be too much with a size of 4k, so there is only black for now which might look weird with other colors.

LK_Nude_Mod_v1.1_EditByNordir.7z 15.87 MB · 2 downloads

The author made some fixes in the chest area, so that now her breasts is more widely spaced, and the weight of the bones is also corrected.

But there is a mistake, because of which she has problem with her eyes and the body does not have an option without stockings.

I'm new to this whole outfit and modding scene, I was wondering if someone could help me get the pixels removed from Haydee?

If you are simply looking to disable the game's censorship thats easy.  Launch the game and go to settings.  Under Game settings, toggle Censor from true to false then apply changes.

If you get hit when you are crouched, you get knocked down onto your back. ?

... I might see if I can make something happen here... but the animation and control systems are pretty complicated.

I have some great wisdom for you. Crouch, and aim your weapon. Then press crouch again. Haydee will lay down and present. Pressing S then makes her roll backwards on her back, and another S press makes her roll even further. Ultra-Lewd.

I have some great wisdom for you. Crouch, and aim your weapon. Then press crouch again. Haydee will lay down and present. Pressing S then makes her roll backwards on her back, and another S press makes her roll even further. Ultra-Lewd.

you can also press back and spacebar at the last position :D

I don't know how the modding here is going, but I just wanted to share this mod that I made for myself. It's not well made cause I dont know to do these things properly, but it works.

This has 2 different outfits, one with the top and one without. Both with heels.

You can customize the heels and top color by changing ".outfit" to ".txt" and editing the "color" values.

Feel free to repost and use it however you want. And I appreciate if you give me credits :)

Have fun!

Captura de Tela (53).png

Captura de Tela (31).png

Mod.rar

Since Haydee 2 has a lot more modding capabilities, would be possible to create some kind of masturbation mod? Where you press a button and Haydee starts pleasuring herself? How would I go about making something like that? I have some experience in animation but almost nothing in coding n' stuff.

8 hours ago, MSHSI said:

У меня была эта ошибка. Просто убедитесь, что у вас установлена версия игры не ниже 1.0.5. в противном случае вы можете скачать его на Skydrow.

Thanks