Nov. 25 UPDATE: it was loading the body mesh twice for no reason

For the future - game looks for .zip files in "Mods" folder so if someone wants to make an actual mod put it there instead of cluttering up the game files.

Anyway, here's a simple mod with oiled up skin, just put in the MODS folder.

oiled up.jpg

oil.zip

56 minutes ago, SeveralUpsides said:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2297022685

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2297132332

I made these two guide-'mods', maybe someone will find some use for them. One is a hair mod and the other a nude mod.

Would it be possible for you (or anyone, for that matter) to make a "guide-mod" to simply change the color of the skin? As to where we could have the clothed character but choose different skin tones.

1 hour ago, blargh! said:

Man, you can't jump, you can't even turn the camera when you die anymore... game seems like a step back in everything but visuals.

e: Also, the Haydee-slasher-bots definitely need to get naked as well.

Jumping and dodge rolling is in the game, though not included in the main campaign. You can load up the first room in edith and then enable them by clicking on the orange player model and then re compiling.

20 hours ago, href said:

Nov. 25 UPDATE: it was loading the body mesh twice for no reason

For the future - game looks for .zip files in "Mods" folder so if someone wants to make an actual mod put it there instead of clogging up the game files.

Anyway, here's a simple mod with oiled up skin, just put in the MODS folder.

oiled up.jpg

oil.zip 4.12 MB · 42 downloads

I like the sheen. Any chance you can bring the heels back like in this mod? https://steamcommunity.com/app/1444650/discussions/2/2966145784745487838/

She still walks and sits like she has them on, is the thing. Personally don't care about the gloves.

9 hours ago, dastardlii said:

Some basic stuff seems to work.  Here's a quick and dirty texture edit to use the Wet/Transparent texture from Haydee 1.  Doesn't look great, but shows it's possible.

-snip-

Hey, how did you go about saving the textures? I made a few edits but trying to save as either DXT1 or DXT5 w/ alpha in both Intel's and Nvidia's texture tools was causing it to not load in game. Any ideas?

40 minutes ago, blargh! said:

I like the sheen. Any chance you can bring the heels back like in this mod?

She still walks and sits like she has them on, is the thing. Personally don't care about the gloves.

Oh yeah, I didn't even notice. Heels are a part of HaydeeA.mesh but, sadly, I don't know how to edit it and then put back in the game. This is just a texture mod that uses the hidden nude model.

2 hours ago, RoyalNexus101 said:

Hey, how did you go about saving the textures? I made a few edits but trying to save as either DXT1 or DXT5 w/ alpha in both Intel's and Nvidia's texture tools was causing it to not load in game. Any ideas?

I saved the _d texture as BC3/DXT5 ans the _s texture as DXT1.

About textures: I have been trying to import Haydee's old texture, but whenever I put them into EDITH.exe they seem to be brokenassist.png.5e38238b2100cd68bf0449d85e00a907.png

I have tried resizing them (as it seems the new textures are twice as large, dimensionally speaking) as well as making it twice as small, both to no avail.

On steam, somebody already managed to do it, and I messaged them to ask, but I've yet to receive an answer. If anybody could give any advice, I'd greatly appreciate it.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2296961062

fs.jpg.6e4b1320b6bd5f6f668bc999314a1bfd.jpg

@href

Why is it that when I put the archive in the mods folder, everything works fine but when I try to manually archive the files, the preview images don't load up but everything else still works.

The directory locations are all correct with all files present and no changes to the outfit file.