SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000 SE

View File

Conversion from SE 1.61b sslAnimationSlots 1000 patch.

Will add 2000 human and 2000 animal slots for SexLab Animation Loader.

The slow start may be that some of your mod scans NPC for spells

SLE Version https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13195-sexlab-sslanimationslots-2000-le/

Requirements Skyrim EA:

SexLab Animation Loader SSE

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5328-sexlab-animation-loader-sse

JContainers SE

https://github.com/ryobg/JContainers/releases

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS Behavior XXL

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

Requirements Skyrim SE:

Animation Limit Crash Fix SSE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31146

SexLab Animation Loader SSE

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5328-sexlab-animation-loader-sse

JContainers SE

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495

Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS Behavior XXL

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3038

Load order: MO2

Skyrim.esm

Sexlab.esm

sslAnimationSlots.esp or esl

Recommended mods

Defeat - To list the animations

Install: MO2

1. Load the mod after Sexlab Framework

2. Load all the animation you have ?

3. Run LOOT

4. Run FNIS

5. Run game and open Mod Settings

6. If you have Sexlab Defeat, disable it in the menu

7. Go to SL Anim Loader

8. General settings

9. Click Rebuild Sexlab Animation Registry

10. If you have ZAZAnimations installed, register animations again.

If you have Estrus installed, register the animations again.

11. In SL Animations Loader Enable All and unable the you don't want.

12. Click Register Animations... now you have to wait. Open Console and watch. Dont leave the menu!

13. Click Reload JSON Data

14. Click Reapply JSON Data... now you have to wait. Open Console and watch. Dont leave the menu!

15. Activate Sexlab Defeat. The mod needs some time for the keywords.

DONE

Bugs:
Dynamic Animation Replacer - Skyrim SE Version 1.1.0 Modified DLL with the limit increased from 16.3k to 32.5k - DynamicAnimationReplacer.zip by MstrN

Dynamic Animation Replacer - Skyrim EA Version 1.1.1+ Added an INI file to change the maximum number of animations.

Defeat - After activating Defeat, editing keywords will create CDT. The mod will need some time to collect the animations.

From Ashal GitHub

https://github.com/eeveelo/SexLab

Patching you modified sexlab.esm:

1. Load TesEdit

2. Load sexlab.esm and Sexlab sslAnimationSlot XXXX.esp

3. Open Sexlab sslAnimationSlot XXXX.esp

4. Right click quest

5. Deep copy as override (with overwriting) into...

6. Chose sexlab.esm

7. Yes to All ( ...Done: Copying as override)

8. Done

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/21/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab, Racemenu, Bodyslider, XPMSE, HDT, Schlongs of Skyrim
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

6 hours ago, DarkSoul000 said:

Can anyone explain what this does? I ge that it increases the animation slots. But what happens when you go over it without this mod?

I installed it, I did everything like the tutorial, Sexlab detects the mod and increases the spaces in the "build and clean" tab.

The only thing I didn't do is the Sexlab Anim loader procedure, because I think the steps are wrong. This the correct steps:

(They were copied from the More Nasty Critters mod, as they use the same procedure to detect new animations)

Click on the "Disable All" button.
-Click on "Rebuild Animation Registry", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
-Click on "Reload JSON".
-Click on "Enable All".
-Click on "Register Animations", then Wait for the message to pop up*.
*If you like you can press "~" on your keyboard to open the console so you can watch it Register everything, just make sure you close it before you try to click on anything.

On 11/21/2020 at 6:50 PM, DarkSoul000 said:

Can anyone explain what this does? I ge that it increases the animation slots. But what happens when you go over it without this mod?

If you load more animations they will not be registered, and you will have some missing for ex estrus mod.

3 hours ago, JCPunch94 said:

Okay so I see where it increases my slots but I'm don't have access to the other animations. Will the show up in the toggle list if it working properly 

The patch only makes it possible to add more animations, you need other mods to use them as before.

13 hours ago, akspyder said:

I tried using this mod in SE(worked great in LE) but when it's active sexlab won't see any character animations when you go the the toggle animations tab nor will it allow any of them to run.  Creature animations work fine.

I will update the mod, i think its to much to handle for tesedit

10 hours ago, Layerer said:

Same here. Also, when deleting this mod my game broke completely, it just ctd's in menu. Anyone knows how to fix it?

papyrus log:

Reveal hidden contents

[11/29/2020 - 10:27:06AM] Papyrus log opened (PC)
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:06AM] Update budget: 1.200000ms (Extra tasklet budget: 1.200000ms, Load screen budget: 500.000000ms)
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:06AM] Memory page: 128 (min) 512 (max) 153600 (max total)
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:14AM] Cannot open store for class "ZazOnTriggerEnterBindingsTMG", missing file?
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:14AM] error: Native static function DistanceWithCamera could find no matching static function on linked type TissHeadTrack. Function will not be bound.
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:14AM] error: Native function GetLookAt in empty state could find no matching function on linked type TissHeadTrack. Function will not be bound.
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_QuestTemplate", missing file?
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] Error: Unable to link "daymoyl_QuestTemplate" - the parent of "Defeatdadefeated".
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script Defeatdadefeated to DefeatPADefeated (3C0C16D8) because their base types do not match
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] Cannot open store for class "daymoyl_PlayerValidateQuestAlias", missing file?
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script defeatdatrigger to DefeatPlayerQST (3C000D62) because their base types do not match
[11/29/2020 - 10:27:15AM] ERROR: Unable to bind script DefeatDALeftForDead to DefeatPALeftForDead (3C0C1173) because their base types do not match

Download the new version, defeat have records connected to sexlab animations quests

The new game also requires the following steps?

6. If you have Sexlab Defeat, disable it in the menu

7. Go to SL Anim Loader

8. General settings

9. Click Rebuild Sexlab Animation Registry

10. If you have ZAZAnimations installed, register animations again.

If you have Estrus installed, register the animations again.

11. In SL Animations Loader Enable All and unable the you don't want.

12. Click Register Animations... now you have to wait. Open Console and watch. Dont leave the menu!

13. Click Reload JSON Data

14. Click Reapply JSON Data... now you have to wait. Open Console and watch. Dont leave the menu!

15. Activate Sexlab Defeat. The mod needs some time for the keywords.

43 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

はい、sexlabはアクティベーション時にアニメーションをインストールします。したがって、最初にsexlabをアクティブにして、インストールします。保存して、保存をロードします。次に、ステップ5。

thanks you!

Hello, how do I have a problem if it is when I run FNIS I have this error?

Liest MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Liest SexLab
ERROR (2026): Too many animations 769 (.. \ .. \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab \ FNIS_SexLab_List.txt): + Leito_Kissing_A2_S2 Leito_Kissing_A2_S2.hkx

It can be solved or I leave it like that or it is normal and continuous with the steps to follow

???

1 hour ago, Claudia2409 said:

Hello, how do I have a problem if it is when I run FNIS I have this error?

Liest MoreNastyCritters V1.0 ...
Liest SexLab
ERROR (2026): Too many animations 769 (.. \ .. \ meshes \ actors \ character \ animations \ SexLab \ FNIS_SexLab_List.txt): + Leito_Kissing_A2_S2 Leito_Kissing_A2_S2.hkx

It can be solved or I leave it like that or it is normal and continuous with the steps to follow

???

What version of FNIS do you use?

Some of the warnings are before we had the bug fixes