[Fallout NV] Breeder Egg Hunt Locations (Spoiler)

RogueMage

I try to finish the Egg Hunt Quest for Breeder. I found several of the 8 eggs, but I get rather frustrated for the last missing 3. I am not sure if I guess the wrong location, get blind or maybe they are not there because of a mod conflict. Also I started a new character a few hours ago and I am not sure which of the five eggs I have. Here are the 8 hints and the status (Spoilerwarning):

1. Atticus [found] -> Outside Legion Save House

2. Nellis Alternative [found] -> the abondened airport with the rad scorpions, in front and outside of the building

3. Bison.. [found] -> on the floor close to the rail tracks

4. Dinkies Dinky [not sure, I think it was at the stairs of Dinky]

5. Psychic Boyscout [found] -> close to the gun runner representative under the bridge

6. Behind red rocks [searching] -> I ran around Red Rock Canyon for 90 minutes now and cannot find it.

7. Companions missfortune [searching] -> thought it might be Cass, checked the two attack areas of her caravans, the Mojave outpost and the the Van Graf shop.

8. Bighorn Monument [found] -> directly in front of the monument close to the saloon

As I cannot wear any cloth or armor during the quest i would like to finish it. Ceasars assassins constantly show up and fighting them naked is quite a challenge ;)

If you know any of the locations pls. help. Thx.

Dinky's dinky? Look at the novac dinos crotch.

Red rock? Yeah quite a few folks had trouble with this, There's like a goat path along the left side I think, where all the cazadors are? it's back there. Go to that ranch right before red rock, and there's a small lake behind it? Go past the lake, the entrance is there.

The misfortune? Check the caravan wreck thats in the north west corner of the map along the road that leads up into the mountains to bigtown. It's there.

Thx for your help. Would have never found the red rock egg. I played the game for months but I cannot remember to use this path more than once. 'Behind' red rocks was a little irritating. Really looked behind every red rock i saw  :P

OK. For me this is solved. For everybody else, I uploaded screenshots of every location to my photobucket account. I used the same numbers as in the egg hunt entry of the pip boy:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the help on this... but I am completley stuck on 5... worried the cell might be over-written by some other mod because i've checked under every bridge near gun runners :(

[Zedit:]

it helps if i'm looking in the right place... closer to boulder city than the gun-runners... i didn't even remember the guy at the trading post

Archived