Ok, solved this!  I had the physics for the CBBE body instead on Fusion, had 2 separate physics sets installed, bodygen was active, and the gravity bias of all the breasts in the .ini were set to 50.

I downloaded correct physics profile, uninstalled both older physics setups, reinstalled Fusion Body without body gen, deleted the bodygen folders, installed bodygen reset and ran it, saved, uninstalled bodygen reset, set the gravity bias in the .ini to 20 for all the breasts sections and...

Boobs are normal looking yet jiggly!  YAY!

On 1/11/2021 at 3:53 PM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Ok, solved this!  I had the physics for the CBBE body instead on Fusion, had 2 separate physics sets installed, bodygen was active, and the gravity bias of all the breasts in the .ini were set to 50.

I downloaded correct physics profile, uninstalled both older physics setups, reinstalled Fusion Body without body gen, deleted the bodygen folders, installed bodygen reset and ran it, saved, uninstalled bodygen reset, set the gravity bias in the .ini to 20 for all the breasts sections and...

Boobs are normal looking yet jiggly!  YAY!

LOL........Glad ya got it working!

:thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Hello,
I'm joining this topic because I have the same problem as KillJoyTROV.

The breasts of my charkter are saggy.

I use Fusion Girl 1.88 together with ZBG - ZeX BodyGen & LooksMenu Morphs 1.0.0.

Since I use MO2 I have already tried it with deactivated ZeX BodyGen and also as described here in the topic to set gravityBias to 20 in the ocbp.ini.

Unfortunately, however, none of this has led to the desired success.
Am I using the wrong physics version?
When installing fusion girl it doesn't say if you need one, but if you don't install one, the breasts are static and an ocbp.ini is installed.

the Data\F4SE\Plugins\Bodygen folder was empty.

What can be my problem?