I'm new to using Fusion Body and I have the latest versions of Zax Skeleton, Fusion Girl, OCBP Physics, etc. and I cannot get the breasts to stop sagging.  Any help would be appreciated!  I found a guild to tweak a file on Nexus, but he didn't say what file to tweak and I can't find any that contain the sections he had.

Edit: the naked body sags the same way it does in armor, so it isn't the armor.

Screenshot (2).png

1 hour ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

I'm new to using Fusion Body and I have the latest versions of Zax Skeleton, Fusion Girl, OCBP Physics, etc. and I cannot get the breasts to stop sagging.  Any help would be appreciated!  I found a guild to tweak a file on Nexus, but he didn't say what file to tweak and I can't find any that contain the sections he had.

Edit: the naked body sags the same way it does in armor, so it isn't the armor.

Screenshot (2).png

Probably you forget to disable bodygen when you was installing fg 1.75

You need to reinstall with disabling it, then load old save before fg 1.75 or use bodygen reset

9 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

I don't have Body Gen.  Didn't see it in the requirements.

Edit: I downloaded Body gen and body gen reset.  How do I use them?  There aren't instructions on the mod page.

You need only bodygen reset

Do you have files and folders? in Data/F4SE/Plugins/F4EE/BodyGen

Yes.  One for the base game and one for each of the DLC

That means that you have bodygen

You need to delete this folders or reinstall fg with disabling bodygen, then you need to use older saves before fg 1.75 or install bodygen reset I mentioned above

7 hours ago, Indarello said:

That means that you have bodygen

You need to delete this folders or reinstall fg with disabling bodygen, then you need to use older saves before fg 1.75 or install bodygen reset I mentioned above

I've never used BodyGen......Ever. So do I need Reset?

:O

1 hour ago, VonHelton said:

I've never used BodyGen......Ever. So do I need Reset?

:O

1)bodygen comes with fg 1.75, if you dont disabled it when you was installing it (enabled by default)

2)yes, if you dont need bodygen - you remove bodygen folders or reinstall fg with disabling it, then use bodygen reset to remove bodygen saved morphs from you save

On 10/31/2020 at 11:37 AM, Killjoycmm1 said:

Okay a bit late to conversation but I would guess the saggy breasts your experiencing is caused by your OCBP config file. I am using OCBPC myself but when I first got back into fallout a little while back and was redoing my mod list I had the same issue with saggy breasts and found out it was the config file for OCPBC that was causing all the females to have grandma tiddies. So I will walk you through the steps to see if this is whats causing the issue for you. 

Step 1. Navigate to your games installed folder path and from there go to Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins.

Step 2. Find the file ocbp.ini and open it with notepad or what ever program your like. 

Step 3. With it open scroll down till you find the section labeled breasts (will be in brackets). Below that will be a list of different values the one you are looking for is gravityBias by default I think that one is set to 50 so it would look like this gravityBias=50.0

Step 4. Change the gravityBias value to something less than 50 to reduce the amount of sagginess. I personally changed mine to gravityBias=20.0 which still keeps a slight amount of sag to the breasts so they aren't unrealisticly perky but every ones tits no longer look like the tits that belong on mama murphy.

-Edit-
Just to mention if you use vortex as your mod manager after you change the value and have saved the changes hit the deploy mods button and select user newer file if it prompts you to so as to save the changes you made to the file with in vortex's mod path where it downloads your mods to. 

5 hours ago, sparral said:

Okay a bit late to conversation but I would guess the saggy breasts your experiencing is caused by your OCBP config file. I am using OCBPC myself but when I first got back into fallout a little while back and was redoing my mod list I had the same issue with saggy breasts and found out it was the config file for OCPBC that was causing all the females to have grandma tiddies. So I will walk you through the steps to see if this is whats causing the issue for you. 

Step 1. Navigate to your games installed folder path and from there go to Fallout 4\Data\F4SE\Plugins.

Step 2. Find the file ocbp.ini and open it with notepad or what ever program your like. 

Step 3. With it open scroll down till you find the section labeled breasts (will be in brackets). Below that will be a list of different values the one you are looking for is gravityBias by default I think that one is set to 50 so it would look like this gravityBias=50.0

Step 4. Change the gravityBias value to something less than 50 to reduce the amount of sagginess. I personally changed mine to gravityBias=20.0 which still keeps a slight amount of sag to the breasts so they aren't unrealisticly perky but every ones tits no longer look like the tits that belong on mama murphy.

-Edit-
Just to mention if you use vortex as your mod manager after you change the value and have saved the changes hit the deploy mods button and select user newer file if it prompts you to so as to save the changes you made to the file with in vortex's mod path where it downloads your mods to. 

THANK YOU!  Gonna try this right quick!

THANK YOU!  Gonna try this right quick!

Well hopefully this will prove to be the solution to your issue. Now like as mentioned in above posts about fusion girls bodygen that does alter npcs bodies for some diversity so not every female npc has the same body type. But I feel it is worth mentioning this even if it is unrelated to your post. You can still open looks menu and go to the body section of it (forget what button it is that gets you there) but once in that section you can click advanced option and change a npcs weight or breast size. This comes in handy if the bodygen from fusion girl makes a follower you like too fat/skinny for your tastes or their breasts to big/small for your liking. That is if you don't already have a preset you made for them. 

-Edit-
I forget if you need to rebuild the body again or not after you make the changes to the ocbp.ini file... been a little bit since i did this to my game

-Edit 2-
If you don't already have this mod installed it greatly helps for finding the ID for npcs you want to use looks menu on and I highly recommend it altogether for any one who doesnt have it already, but the mod is called better console and here is the link to that mod. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26582

Any other ideas, guys?  I've tried all yall have recommended and even tried the sliders in looksmenu but still saggy.  When using looksmenu sliders i can lift them, but then they point to the sky whenever you put clothes on.

19 hours ago, Killjoycmm1 said:

Any other ideas, guys?  I've tried all yall have recommended and even tried the sliders in looksmenu but still saggy.  When using looksmenu sliders i can lift them, but then they point to the sky whenever you put clothes on.

Kitty Island.....Cool.

I'm running OCBPC & not getting the saggy titties. Also, if you aren't already, use Indarello's FG 1.75 so your game doesn't crash when you shoot gunners & raiders.

I would suggest running FG through Body Slide again.

:thumbsup:

@Killjoycmm1

So hey I got one more idea that may work for getting your characters body to match your body slide preset exactly. No promises this will work because I honestly don't have a clue as to why its not already besides what is already so obvious I doubt you over looked it. That being that the gravity breast slider in bodyslide is at 0 or the ocbp config file I mentioned was at 0 so that these two conditions are not stacking resulting in overly saggy breasts. Anyway the possible solution (again no promises) is to directly inject the body slide data for your desired body preset into a looks menu preset you have made. So I will link you the guide I found for this but before you do this make sure you have a saved preset for your current character in looks menu. 

https://vectorplexus.com/topic/1161-how-to-inject-a-bodyslide-preset-into-your-looksmenu-preset/

Oh just to note for you when using the body converter tool you can not right click to copy and paste. So if you do not already know these command keys you will need them for this process. Ctrl+A is to select all, Ctrl+C is to copy whats selected/highlighted, Ctrl+V is to paste.

As for the clothes bit you mentioned it might be that the clothing mods you have installed might not be updated for fusion girl 1.75. Wasn't around for the previous version of fusion girl but from what I understand from posts other users have posted on this is that fusion girl has made many changes from the pervious version. So might be worth double checking those clothing mods to see if they are for the previous or current version of fusion girl. 

• 2 months later...
7 hours ago, Indarello said:

You mean OCBPC? Latest FG only OCBP with MTM 3B OCBP Physics Preset - RC3

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/39195?tab=files

Yes I do.  How do I install RC3 as it is manual only?  I don't know how to install that kind of file.  Or can I just drop the file into Vortex and let Vortex do it?

Hey, it worked!  No more saggy boobs!  Well, at least for my character.  Trash Can Carla has some gnarly sag though, but she is old.  Gonna have to see about other female NPCs.  Maybe Carla's generated body just got the short end of that stick...