This is a very enjoyable mod and all the features seem to work well once the latest HSH version is installed.      However ... one small problem/glitch has shown up.  Any naked NPC's including those captured using PAH have their torso's missing, just an empty space.   Works fine if they are clothed, but anyone naked is effected.  I have tried reloading mod and CBBE texture mods, but nothing works except removing slave cart.   Any idea's/suggestions to resolve this glitch, because I really enjoy using it.  Thanks.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:12 PM, styxertrix said:

This is a very enjoyable mod and all the features seem to work well once the latest HSH version is installed.      However ... one small problem/glitch has shown up.  Any naked NPC's including those captured using PAH have their torso's missing, just an empty space.   Works fine if they are clothed, but anyone naked is effected.  I have tried reloading mod and CBBE texture mods, but nothing works except removing slave cart.   Any idea's/suggestions to resolve this glitch, because I really enjoy using it.  Thanks.

Might be some weird NIFs got included. This mod is mostly an odd collection of my weirder experiments.. I'll release a clean version this weekend

On 11/30/2020 at 10:30 PM, Guy LeDouche said:

I wonder, if the player is able to mount an NPC, could it be possible to just swap the animation around? Like having the player mount an NPC but having the player use the carry animation for the rider, and the carried animtation for the mount?

Thought about that :) Sadly not, FNIS wont let me override all the relevant animations.

The last thing I tried (a while ago) was to clone the player, then have the other NPC mount the clone. That should work, but the cloning isn;t perfect.

22 hours ago, Eblis Azadi said:

What about riding horse pack by player? 

Like red dead redemption. 

That's possible.  It's just the Ride Sharing mod, but with a different animation.

I'll add it to the Slave Cart mod as well.

15 hours ago, CrazySloth said:

I'm not getting any dialogues to buy the cart from Pardo or the horses from stable owners, Do I have to finish the slave auction quest from for the dialogues to appear?

btw You deserve a statue for making this. That pic of your follower carrying the slave looks so cool.

Yes, you need to complete the quests or set the quests as optional in MCM, and get the inn keys from Pardo.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, sidfu said:

looks like there a bug that if you tell the mto get on the pack horse but for some reason it fails  the slave cant bbe inte4racted with. horse can be interacted with but just normal hobble/follow for it but slave stays bugged

Can you fix it by zoning in and out?  And does this apply to the first slave to mount or the second one?

was very first slave. she didn't even try to get on horse.  it happened just before i was about to stop playing so when i play again ill do some tests. hopely it doesnt be immersive horses messing with it even thou the horse got the MNC fine(which also means you need to pu tin fution to stop being animated if slave mounted).

13 hours ago, sidfu said:

was very first slave. she didn't even try to get on horse.  it happened just before i was about to stop playing so when i play again ill do some tests. hopely it doesnt be immersive horses messing with it even thou the horse got the MNC fine(which also means you need to pu tin fution to stop being animated if slave mounted).

I hope its not the horse mod either. Can you try again?

I will add a thing to check if the mounting is correctl, and back out if it isn't. I have that laready on the carry function.

I'm surprised this mod isn't getting more attention. A working controllable carriage along with NPCs you can board on it is something that has to my knowledge never been achieved before. Even the developer of S.L.U.T.S. Redux said he has no idea how to make that work.

I honestly congratulate you on this achievement.

Been playing with the mod for a while now, and I can honestly say that it makes pahe gameplay so much more fun that I can't see myself playing without it anymore. Controls are easy, the cart is only buggy if you stray away from roads. The only issue I have is that it's hard not to run people over with it, the damage on those wheels is quite high. Combined with Open Cities Skyrim, you can actually ride it through cities with bigger roads like Solitude and Whiterun (when there aren't people in the way). Again, the only problem I have with it is that those wheels are quite deadly and not killing people nearby becomes quite a task. I also noticed that you can't discover new map markers while riding the cart.

Either way, this mod is fun and I can gladly recommend it to anyone.

21 hours ago, Network said:

I'm surprised this mod isn't getting more attention. A working controllable carriage along with NPCs you can board on it is something that has to my knowledge never been achieved before. Even the developer of S.L.U.T.S. Redux said he has no idea how to make that work.

I honestly congratulate you on this achievement.

Thanky :)  I stand on the shoulders of some very pervy giants...

So I am using this for SE and noticed that with the pack horses the slaves can be loaded onto the horse but get bugged or something when they are on them because the option to unload them appears but clicking on it does nothing the slave doesn't actually get off the horse. The slave cart is working just fine however loads and unloads the slave with out any issues. I am using convenient horses but it is being loaded before this mod so don't know if that is conflicting or not. Just wanted to ask incase any one know if these mods conflict or if this mods SE version has a bug with pack horses. Amazing mod btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Using the cart in SE, so far all good. 

The pack horse dint work on my first try. I asked a slave to get on the horse in the Rift, and not only he dindt, but i also i coulndt talk to him anymore. Gonna try to save/reload or use the horse of other city.

Are you planning to add an option to summon the cart with a spell or item?

On 1/4/2021 at 4:01 AM, Merca9996 said:

Using the cart in SE, so far all good. 

The pack horse dint work on my first try. I asked a slave to get on the horse in the Rift, and not only he dindt, but i also i coulndt talk to him anymore. Gonna try to save/reload or use the horse of other city.

Are you planning to add an option to summon the cart with a spell or item?

You should have an item in your inventory called Sum,on slave cart :)  If not, get it with AddItem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have used the cart and I loaded a slave into it fine. I then left the cart at helgen with the slave in. later when I returned the cart was still there but the slave was stood outside it. now when i click the cart it shows no slave to unload, and then I click on the slave I get a boxout stating 'activate' or 'enslave slave' neither seem to do anything. so I fast travelled away to solitude and the slave is following me, but when I click on her I just keep getting the same boxout. I tried to kill her but she takes no damage like she isnt there.

she still shows up in PAH MCM list. so im not sure whats next best thing to try?

On 1/29/2021 at 3:15 AM, davidbonde said:

I have used the cart and I loaded a slave into it fine. I then left the cart at helgen with the slave in. later when I returned the cart was still there but the slave was stood outside it. now when i click the cart it shows no slave to unload, and then I click on the slave I get a boxout stating 'activate' or 'enslave slave' neither seem to do anything. so I fast travelled away to solitude and the slave is following me, but when I click on her I just keep getting the same boxout. I tried to kill her but she takes no damage like she isnt there.

she still shows up in PAH MCM list. so im not sure whats next best thing to try?

Strange, it should be safe to leave the slaves in the cart somewhere. Maybe somehow the loading process did not complete due to script lag or zoning out right after telling the slave to get in the cart. If she is still in the PAH list, try to reset the slave from MCM.