Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MrLegendardisch

Coned Nipples

Recommended Posts

Hello!

 

I seem to have an issue with a mod, either CMAR's Morphable Nipples, Buhudain's you are real normal map or GECK.O's Natural Breast for Kinky World Mod. Or I'm missing something.

Either way, it seems that something is messing up the shape of the breast by messing up the nipple's/areola. Cmar's Morphable Nipple Sliders don't seem to work either.

 

I'm not sure how toe explain it further, so instead of writing more, here's a screenshot.

 

So the question is: What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

The Graphic Settings are at their highest

Screenshot-4.jpg

Share this post


Link to post

The 2 'breast' mods may be conflicting.

 

Try removing one, then reinstall it and remove the other.

 

If both work normally, there's your answer and you'll have to choose....

 

Seems I had a problem like this awhile back with teens.

Share this post


Link to post
On 10/13/2020 at 4:19 PM, MrLegendardisch said:

CMAR's Morphable Nipples, Buhudain's you are real normal map or GECK.O's Natural Breast for Kinky World Mod

None should conflict. Cmar's top is a mesh. Gecko's top is a mesh. Both can't be used at the same time. I don't use Gecko's, and don't plan to download now, but as Cmar's is a default replacement, Gecko has both, I believe, and several versions. Buhudain's you are real normal map is a overlay texture and has nothing to do with mesh geometry. KW has nothing to do with any of this. You need to re-read Gecko's page...

 

 

Applied Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple, by franken-meshed, cut and merge it.
It came with two versions, the Nipple Areola (complete version) and the Nipple Tip Only.
 
NippleSize and NippleDepth sliders work with both version.
But for the NippleTipOnly version, NippleSize sliders only work for the Nipple Tip, not the Areola part.

 

What it looks to me is that you are using sliders to try to increase the size of areolas on small breast size by using the nipple size slider. There are limits to how much a mesh can be stretched, and you appear to be exceeding mesh geometry. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

None should conflict. Cmar's top is a mesh. Gecko's top is a mesh. Both can't be used at the same time. I don't use Gecko's, and don't plan to download now, but as Cmar's is a default replacement, Gecko has both, I believe, and several versions. Buhudain's you are real normal map is a overlay texture and has nothing to do with mesh geometry. KW has nothing to do with any of this. You need to re-read Gecko's page...

 

 

Applied Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple, by franken-meshed, cut and merge it.
It came with two versions, the Nipple Areola (complete version) and the Nipple Tip Only.
 
NippleSize and NippleDepth sliders work with both version.
But for the NippleTipOnly version, NippleSize sliders only work for the Nipple Tip, not the Areola part.

 

What it looks to me is that you are using sliders to try to increase the size of areolas on small breast size by using the nipple size slider. There are limits to how much a mesh can be stretched, and you appear to be exceeding mesh geometry. 
 

The culprit was actually the breastfix as far as I could see. It's fixed.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, MrLegendardisch said:

The culprit was actually the breastfix as far as I could see. It's fixed.

Good. That you return to share the fix may help others... if they take time to read before posting! )))))

 

Now, I'm a bit curious, and may download the package just to look at the mesh. There is a trick to making a top mesh that Cmar's nipple sliders will work with properly.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There is a trick to making a top mesh that Cmar's nipple sliders will work with properly.

Sometimes I use the 'KW' accessory bras as tops since they show the nipple as if nude. I have other tops that allow the skin tone or nipple location/shading (no 3D) to show on the material as well, but none of my normal tops will actually have the same effect as the bras. Even the 'painted' on ones, so I understand they are a different mesh than the naked top which the bras are painted onto.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, landess said:

Sometimes I use the 'KW' accessory bras as tops since they show the nipple as if nude.

I understand, but it's not the same appearance to me. It's why when I decided to make tops with protruding nipples, I first altered a Cmar mesh and "softened" them as they would appear under a garment. Later, I found cutting up and working on a Barbie mesh was easier and more workable for me. BUT... those altered meshes don't work with Cmar's sliders.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...