Hello!

I seem to have an issue with a mod, either CMAR's Morphable Nipples, Buhudain's you are real normal map or GECK.O's Natural Breast for Kinky World Mod. Or I'm missing something.

Either way, it seems that something is messing up the shape of the breast by messing up the nipple's/areola. Cmar's Morphable Nipple Sliders don't seem to work either.

I'm not sure how toe explain it further, so instead of writing more, here's a screenshot.

So the question is: What am I doing wrong, and how can I fix it?

The Graphic Settings are at their highest

Screenshot-4.jpg

The 2 'breast' mods may be conflicting.

Try removing one, then reinstall it and remove the other.

If both work normally, there's your answer and you'll have to choose....

Seems I had a problem like this awhile back with teens.

On 10/13/2020 at 4:19 PM, MrLegendardisch said:

CMAR's Morphable Nipples, Buhudain's you are real normal map or GECK.O's Natural Breast for Kinky World Mod

None should conflict. Cmar's top is a mesh. Gecko's top is a mesh. Both can't be used at the same time. I don't use Gecko's, and don't plan to download now, but as Cmar's is a default replacement, Gecko has both, I believe, and several versions. Buhudain's you are real normal map is a overlay texture and has nothing to do with mesh geometry. KW has nothing to do with any of this. You need to re-read Gecko's page...

Applied Cmar's 3D Morphing Nipple, by franken-meshed, cut and merge it.
It came with two versions, the Nipple Areola (complete version) and the Nipple Tip Only.

NippleSize and NippleDepth sliders work with both version.
But for the NippleTipOnly version, NippleSize sliders only work for the Nipple Tip, not the Areola part.

What it looks to me is that you are using sliders to try to increase the size of areolas on small breast size by using the nipple size slider. There are limits to how much a mesh can be stretched, and you appear to be exceeding mesh geometry. 

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

None should conflict. Cmar's top is a mesh. Gecko's top is a mesh. Both can't be used at the same time. I don't use Gecko's, and don't plan to download now, but as Cmar's is a default replacement, Gecko has both, I believe, and several versions. Buhudain's you are real normal map is a overlay texture and has nothing to do with mesh geometry. KW has nothing to do with any of this. You need to re-read Gecko's page...

It came with two versions, the Nipple Areola (complete version) and the Nipple Tip Only.

But for the NippleTipOnly version, NippleSize sliders only work for the Nipple Tip, not the Areola part.

What it looks to me is that you are using sliders to try to increase the size of areolas on small breast size by using the nipple size slider. There are limits to how much a mesh can be stretched, and you appear to be exceeding mesh geometry. 

The culprit was actually the breastfix as far as I could see. It's fixed.

2 hours ago, MrLegendardisch said:

The culprit was actually the breastfix as far as I could see. It's fixed.

Good. That you return to share the fix may help others... if they take time to read before posting! )))))

Now, I'm a bit curious, and may download the package just to look at the mesh. There is a trick to making a top mesh that Cmar's nipple sliders will work with properly.

5 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

There is a trick to making a top mesh that Cmar's nipple sliders will work with properly.

Sometimes I use the 'KW' accessory bras as tops since they show the nipple as if nude. I have other tops that allow the skin tone or nipple location/shading (no 3D) to show on the material as well, but none of my normal tops will actually have the same effect as the bras. Even the 'painted' on ones, so I understand they are a different mesh than the naked top which the bras are painted onto.

2 hours ago, landess said:

Sometimes I use the 'KW' accessory bras as tops since they show the nipple as if nude.

I understand, but it's not the same appearance to me. It's why when I decided to make tops with protruding nipples, I first altered a Cmar mesh and "softened" them as they would appear under a garment. Later, I found cutting up and working on a Barbie mesh was easier and more workable for me. BUT... those altered meshes don't work with Cmar's sliders.

• 5 months later...

Hi, I think it would be interesting to share here my experience of the day because I had exactly the same matter and it didn't come from the breastfix package. I did the stupid error to put the cmar_XCASbasics1.67 and the cmar_XCASfull1.67 in the same time while I also have choosen to use the cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersX3 and the cmar_XCAS_TuningSlidersNumber100. The problem was coming first from the fact that it's necessary to choose between XCASbasics and the XCASfull, otherwise they have a conflict. But it wasn't only that, I tried to make my sim too thin and it was the result. I noticed that when I removed all the sliders from my mods folder to verify if they could be the source of it, and that it was still there. I forgot how powerfull these TuningSliders could be when multiplicated by 3 (even by 2 I guess comparing with the EA standards). Btw I think I have found the solution here and I hope it helps in case someone meets this one of these days. 

Best regards . 

3 hours ago, BulleCore said:

TuningSliders could be when multiplicated by 3

There are very few sliders IMO which benefit from increased value settings, but those DO benefit greatly. Of course it depends on what one is trying to accomplish.

After my recent foray into making a lot more black Sims, I find the upper and lower lips almost NEED a higher slider value along with more custom sliders. I also have a specific slider called breast fullness. By going beyond the 256 value limit set as default, It allows me to really 'turn those nipples up' which then with some breast height and depth changes, are enough to make any Hollywood plastic surgeon cry for Momma.

Of course if go the opposite value with the fullness setting, I can get some pretty realistic 'sagging' breasts as well. And people wonder why I'm a CAS whore. The game simply rewards creativity in a way no other game does.

>>>As for so called Duplicate Sliders, if made by different creators, even if named the name 'thing', is no guarantee they are the same. I have 2 sliders in the mouth section called Breast Size, yet when the sliders are moved, one can see the breast increases in size DIFFERENTLY. One also makes the 'nipples' larger with less value change than the other. So like I said - It all depends on what you're trying to accomplish. (yes yes I have the 2 nipple sliders as well)

• 3 months later...
On 10/15/2020 at 5:46 PM, LadySmoks said:

Hello @LadySmoks I still have the matter finally and I'm wandering about what can be the "Franken-meshed" thing You talk about here? I don't use the Gecko version, all from Cmar and I still have the matter... I think I miss a big big part here and I need some help when You have time please or anyone? 

The sliders don't work either. Thanks in advance. 

Edited by BulleCore
1 hour ago, BulleCore said:

"Franken-meshed" thing You talk about here?

That was quoting Gecko's page regarding how he made his top by using parts from Cmar's top. Franken mesh is a tool in Meshing Tool Kit, a tool created by Cmar a long time ago, that I use in every mesh and package that I make. But have only recently ever tried using the "franken mesh" feature, and not in the way Gecko used it.

I have a YA/ A nude top and a tf top that seem to work with Cmar's sliders, and may upload them some day. But that still won't fix your problem.

Are you using Kinky World or Passion? Do you have all of the packages that Twilightstorm includes with a lot of Cmar's CC in them??? Yes, there are a few redundancies as I understand, that may cause issues if that is the case. I read something about this on the Passion thread a while ago. 

My advice is fresh start to test. Download all new packages directly from Cmar's blog page. Read carefully to be sure to get the correct packages. Af, tf, ef morphing nipples. Download her sliders again. Rename your Sims 3 folder as "back up", and start your game. It will generate a new folder. It should have a new Mods folder inside, and a new Packages folder inside of that. If no, just make them. You can copy and paste the resource.cfg from the other Mods fold to the new one. Only put in the breast packages and breast sliders. NO X-CAS!!! NO Kinky World!!! No Passion!!! Also, you can put Nraas mods in as I suspect "No Intro" is among those, and no reason to wait for all of the silly EA intro stuff. Start a test game and take a sim to CAS.

Try that to see if you have a good set of tops and sliders.

I along time ago, I had X-CAS and removed it, but do not remember why. I still have the part that allows for tattoos in many places, and perhaps something else, but not the main part from that mod.

It's difficult to know if it will work, as often mod scripts seem to intertwine, but you might try labelling the test Sims 3 folder as "back up 2", then remove the label of "back up" from your original folder... then remove all of the X-CAS, try your game, and see if that works. 

Hello all, I'm happy to announce that I've found the source of the problem, after doing what @LadySmoks wisely adviced. I also used a CAS world really useful to check what's wrong without waiting too long when charging the game again and again. I don't know if anybody has it in their mods folder but it seems to be clearly the BraBikiniNude_breastfix from MTS_GnatoSplat I join a pic here and a pic of my Sim freshly repaired. I can go back in my old game now ! Thanks again @LadySmoks !!

coupable.jpg

resolved.jpg

1 hour ago, BulleCore said:

the BraBikiniNude_breastfix from MTS_GnatoSplat

AH! I took a quick look, and yes, that appears to be a default replacement mesh set, which would would conflict with Cmar's meshes, and may not show on Delphy's Dashboard Tool. Reason is that the game will simply see 2 identical CASP numbers in your Packages folder and use whichever it reads last. That is basically how default replacement parts work. The game reads files, beginning with the ones in the C:Programs, then reads files in the Sims 3 folder, then the Mods folder as directed by the resource.cfg. Honestly not sure what order it takes once inside a folder, perhaps alphabetical? No clue.

Either way, what happened to you is the game read Cmar's package, THEN it read the same numbers in the other package and used the other package info in your game. What you had was probably the game trying to apply Cmar slider scripts to a mesh that was not made to work with the script.

An interesting find! Thank you for sharing this so that others may also now know!!! ?

3 hours ago, BulleCore said:

if anybody has it in their mods folder

One can preach over and over again, yet perhaps more examples of why it's the best way to find why things don't work is to simply 'empty' the mods - start fresh - and find the conflict, could help those stubborn individuals whom refuse to take the time to do this and wonder why their shit is broken.

Good find. Good call. Hope others learn from this.

This is a perfect example of something I have faced, and tried to tell others... that Dashboard is not fool proof. OY! It's very VERY good, don't get me wrong! Perhaps an extreme way to put this, as it is only TS3, but it is like cancer. Those numbers belong there... they are part of TS3, so they are not seen as a problem by the game, or Dashboard within it's limits. You must do exploratory surgery to find the problem, and recognize it, which is not always fast nor easy. Some do not have the patience to take the steps.

• 5 months later...

I don't know what I did to cause this issue to pop up again, or it could be I just noticed it with a elder sim (which I rarely see) in my games. 

The BraBikiniNude_breastfix is what causes the cone boobs for teens and elders.

The cmar_efTopMuscleFix (elders) and cmar_tfTopMuscleFix (teens) are what prevent the nipple and depth sliders from working. 

Even though the fixes and the sliders are cmars. I don't even remember why those 'fix' packages were recommended or provided. 

Here this elder lady is rather pissed ? that the slider does nothing because the 'fix' packages are present and preventing the slider from working. 

I had only removed the BraBikiniNude_breastfix at this point. At least removing that fixed the cone breasts.

TeenElderNippleIssues1.png.5b82c61cdc1af0ded6ada00e0c255a0c.png

And here, the red marked files are causing the issue with the sliders not working. Removing them resulted in the sliders working. 

The blue marked files are needed for the sliders to even work of course. 

The Green marked files are the sliders. 

The purple are the nude meshes ( I think).

TeenElderNippleIssues2.png.1e4593ccdf4085df59749c05a80cbbb5.png

I went ages not dealing with this teen\elder breast issue, so thanks for posting the initial info.

Edited by James2112
typos
11 hours ago, James2112 said:

I don't know what I did to cause this issue to pop up again, or it could be I just noticed it with a elder sim (which I rarely see) in my games. 

The BraBikiniNude_breastfix is what causes the cone boobs for teens and elders.

The "muscle fix" packages corrected a visible seam at the waist that EA never cared enough to fix, and believe it is for the nude top. The morphing nipples packages supercedes the muscle fix package. It of course adds 3d nipples that adjust, and also has the corrections for the seam. Both use the same EA part numbers to override the EA part found in FullBuild0.

As your game loads, it reads everything, and uses whatever it reads last to load into your game. If muscle fix is read after nipples, the game loads muscle fix. So, just remove the muscle fix tops, and clear caches.

@Clydie, the skins have nothing to do with the physical mesh. The muscle fix mesh simply does not have the nipples, similar to the EA mesh. Now, yes, all skins do not align well with Cmar's mesh, and if that is the case, you can either find ones that do, or edit the texture and move the nipples (what I did).

20 minutes ago, landess said:

Sliders affects bones - aka MESH.

Sorry, a yes and no. Most sliders are bone sliders. Cmar's nipple and penis sliders are geom based, and specifically matched to her meshes. I have been trying to duplicate the breast sliders so that I can some day upload a higher poly (smoother natural boob) mesh. Her sliders do not move the bones, but use a morph mesh that gives target to each individual vertices in the mesh. Game algorythms calculate the in between travel points. She did a tutorial on MTS many years ago on how to, but I still have not gotten mine to work. (