Show me what you've got! (Post your directory.)

I have:

CUSTOM CONTENT:
Rooms (648)
Textures :
    Casual clothes (501)
    Fetish clothes (360)
    Body texture (441)
    Underwear (86)
    Fantasy, historical outfits (162)
    Existing characters costumes  (260)      
    Work Education uniforms (134)
    Males clothes (214)
    Eyes, lashes and other textures for face (45)
    Hats and other headwear (63)
    Other texture (57)
MODIFICATIONS:
REPLACER MODS:
    Other (444)    
ADD ON:
    Add on Toys (318)
    Add-on Hair (546)
    Add-on Glove (13)
    Add-on Skirt (12)
    Add-on Panty (24)
    Add-on DRESS (57)
    Add-on Blouse (49)
    Add-on Pant (20)
    Add-on Bra (11)
    Add on Shoe (85)
    Add-on Corset (15)
    Add on Room (275)
    Add-on Hats (97)
    Add-on BDSM (72)
    Add-on Eyewear (25)
    Add-on Bracelet (23)
    Add-on Crown (20)
    Add-on Weapon (54)
    Add-on Headset (6)
    Add-on mask (28)
    Add on Gun (5)
    Add-on Back (15)
    Add-on Shoulderpad (4)
    Add-on Necklace and Neckband (39)
    Tails and Things (18)
    Add-on Vehicles (52)

In addition, a lot is not sorted in temporary folders

4 hours ago, Charles DICKHEADS said:

The total sorted:
 121 GB/ 17 190 files

If you manage to create a site, I will be happy to return all this to access
 (Unfortunately I don't know how this can be done right now here)

I think the work of so many years should not be lost

You probably better off trying to do some minimal sorting and put it in a mega archive. It doesn't matter here or new site. Trying to reupload that much content is simply not all that feasible. I also have over 100GB and decided just to make a fairly browsable archive. And post as a file or in the thread that was created. From there you can slowly sort it as you go on, and if a new site comes along you don't have to really redo the work.

As of right now the only thing I am reuploading is new content  or items that are in high demand. 

3 hours ago, hdiddy said:

Вам, вероятно, лучше попытаться выполнить минимальную сортировку и поместить ее в мегаархив. Не имеет значения здесь или новый сайт. Попытка повторно загрузить такой объем контента просто нереальна. У меня также более 100 ГБ, и я решил просто сделать архив с возможностью просмотра. И разместите как файл или в созданной ветке. Оттуда вы можете медленно сортировать его по мере продвижения, и если появляется новый сайт, вам не нужно действительно переделывать работу.

На данный момент единственное, что я перезагружаю, - это новый контент или предметы, которые пользуются большим спросом. 

I'm afraid my megaarchive doesn't have enough space for this.
Most of the files have already been sorted and are being uploaded to the site in order.
disagree. A site with a branch of sections is needed, it will make it easier to find the right one. The permanent website of TK17 is simply necessary for the work on mods and their publication to continue.

It is quite possible to upload all this (Yes, it will take time, but we will at least be able to restore most of the site's archives) and this is very important for the work on mods to continue, and that the work Already done is not lost.

But in any case, the exchange of the archive is necessary, I will think about how it can be done

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I went to look for ModsGarden today and was sad to see the site is gone.  From what I can gather there was a fight about paywall with the team and the site is gone now.  Very sad.

I was a pretty useless member on the old site, only able to 'give thanks' and didn't really have the skills to create content.  I do have 5 installs of TK10/17 on my computer though, so I wanted to post here in case me re-uploading some of the great content and mods that was shared on the old community could help anyone.  I want to do the right thing for the Community, and perhaps finally contribute something :)

I have 5 installs of TK10/17 on my computer because the game always seemed so fragile with all the patches and different code bases, and every time I installed an update I was worried about breaking everything.  So my installs aren't unique, and there is likely a lot of duplication across them.  Again, I'm not very technical. 

Some background is I originally was a THX user, who found the TK community in the 7.5 days.  I brought some of my THX content over into my TK folders.  I don't know if it ever worked or not to be honest.  I also never really understood how to migrate files from the 7.5 to the 10 version....so there's probably both in my directories.  I could barely get the games installed and patched enough to work, so by the times I got it running, I wasn't too picky on what content was there.

I can't figure out how to do the .txt output OysterMug started this thread with, so I googled and it said to try to drop the directory into Firefox and save as an HTML.  I have HTMLs that are browsable of my file structure, but I can't figure out how to upload that file here.  How was everyone able to attach .txt files to their posts?

On 12/9/2020 at 3:54 AM, mrwrong said:

Cheers. I've had a look through them - not entirely sure they will work in anyone's game the way they're set up. Certainly don't work in mine. Suggest you delete?

Ok, should I leave any of them up, or delete them all? (Thanks for looking through them)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Stumbled over my backup of hairs and clothes when I was messing around with an old PC, the drive is basically dead so I couldn't recover the backup of all rooms but oh well. Was always paranoid about some modder rage quiting and deleting their stuff or someone ddosing the site when I wanted to redownload but the current mess is sure beyond that. 

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/8v2hbpxm7xbn5/Garden+Backup

Warnings:

>it's from 2018, so some newer stuff is missing

>it's all for 7.5

>it's sorted in a ... special way; modders should be able to figure our what to do with it and could repack it in a more conventional way (there is a mini instruction, so people who can read and follow 5 steps should be fine too)

>you'll probably need txx tools to use it

>I haven't tested anything, given it comes from a half-dead drive, something might be corrupted

Inside the folder is also a posepack I got from 4chains ages ago and boy, it's messy ... there is even an ActiveMod folder inside, and looks like tons of backups and copies of the same shit. Best not to bother with it for your own sanity but there is always some hoarder who might be interested. 

And talking about niche stuff, I included a facepack for the EMFS tool. Don't even remember how to use it anymore and don't even know if people use it these days but there you go.

None of it is made by me, so all credit belongs to the guys and gals ... who are probably long gone.

Have fun. 

ps: can upload Slim Edition II, some mods for it, and ActiveMod stuff & 4x H5 skins from my main install if anyone is interested

• 4 months later...
On 10/11/2020 at 7:32 PM, EJAX said:

These are my program folder backups (VX).. Half of it you probably won't recognize because I've renamed it, and a lot of it has been customized for my purposes. But it's available if anyone wants it..

I also have two rather large zip files, which I haven't looked in in like forever, which were supposedly backups of the LAST time you guys had to switch servers (really old stuff). And Hook4 (don't know what version), TXX_Utilities, and a couple of Bodies I have no idea what they are or where they came from ("Extraterrestrial" and "Mixed-Breed" -- I must have been high at the time).

MyAddons.txt 32.98 kB · 66 downloads MyActiveMods.txt 94.43 kB · 49 downloads

can i get your chair Toy243.WoodChair 

• 1 month later...

Hello i am new tk 17 engine user and just downloaded the game :)  first touch of the videos was hmm 2016 ? i think when i first tried 3 d sexvilla yeah i know...it has bit same kind of engine but you have to invest real euros to animation packs and locations or sequencer excample to use them. Client itself is free which kinda slowly moved me to play more moddable skyrim :) .  I tried to see if there was a topic where you could ask about position packs which probably are same as animations too is there a limit how many you can use at once with engine. which animation packs works with vx is also kind of what i didnt manage figure out. 

I downloaded all megapacks but well since i have never installed position pack so yeah hehe i am nervous to try add them.  I am also thinkin to see if there are clothes which i could use with vx wanna dress my cute dames there. ;)  if some one could give hint where to find tutorials how to use sequencer or position customer i could try make something :) 

Maybe even try to make own dame to share for everyone but this all takes time since i am new :) 

It is nice to meet everyone here too

4 hours ago, Skippe said:

Hello i am new tk 17 engine user and just downloaded the game :)  first touch of the videos was hmm 2016 ? i think when i first tried 3 d sexvilla yeah i know...it has bit same kind of engine but you have to invest real euros to animation packs and locations or sequencer excample to use them. Client itself is free which kinda slowly moved me to play more moddable skyrim :) .  I tried to see if there was a topic where you could ask about position packs which probably are same as animations too is there a limit how many you can use at once with engine. which animation packs works with vx is also kind of what i didnt manage figure out. 

I downloaded all megapacks but well since i have never installed position pack so yeah hehe i am nervous to try add them.  I am also thinkin to see if there are clothes which i could use with vx wanna dress my cute dames there. ;)  if some one could give hint where to find tutorials how to use sequencer or position customer i could try make something :) 

Maybe even try to make own dame to share for everyone but this all takes time since i am new :) 

It is nice to meet everyone here too

Welcome @Skippe

There is a lot of stuff you will find here.  The Mega Packs for the most part is legacy content.  Most still works for VX.  That said the larger community of users have transitioned to www.klubexile.com consider it a new and vastly improved Mods Garden.  Here you will find newer content as video and text tutorials to help you a long your way.  If you prefer the limited content here on the LL Club enjoy.....but there is so much more on the main site.

KESite.jpg.a7836ca359e1f52471ac3869672a7b9e.jpg