• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, uglywolf said:

I didn't use Yukikaze or Asagi(Yet). So I can't help anyone who had problem  for it to work currently.

The below assumes you are on the Steam Version. Any other version that may exist, I can't help you. The mods work as of 11:52PM EST on 1/21/2021. So if the mods aren't working months from the date of this post, I don't know what to tell you. But this is on a fresh install, absolute latest Steam version. (I literally downloaded the game and tested the mods about 20 minutes before I wrote this post.)

Both mods work correctly. You should see the effects on the initial cutscene. So anyone who is having issues, PLEASE read the readme. You should select the ActionTaimanin_Data folder. So, navigate to the game folder, then navigate INSIDE of the ActionTaimanin_Data folder.

You should see the following folders in the screenshot : (Again this is what is presented if you read the readme correctly and navigate to the proper folder in the mod tool. Once you see these folders, hit the "Select Folder" button.

Note your actual path before the "SteamApps" will vary. I have multiple partitions and hard drives on my computer. So of course your steam install won't be on J. Use common sense here. (No offense to anyone.)

Capture.JPG.930cfe26d441f650477650198a07e240.JPG

After following the above, the mod tool window should look like this. NOTICE the lack of backslash after ActionTaimanin_Data.

: Capture2.JPG

These two screenshots should allow you to find whether you are doing it correctly or not. I'm using the first screenshot as an example of what you should see when you put the proper path in the mod tool.

Final note : The information contained in the big white box MAY differ depending on the mod. Just focus on the "Select the path to the files below" dialog box. Both mods do indeed work simultaneously though.

Hope this helps.

I put the MOD file into the streaming assets folder, no no avail. Restarting the game client and computer itself didn’t fix the issue, but I know I put the file in the right place. 

(to be noted I never got the UABE mod installer tab to show up)

Could there be something that I am missing?

@DylanMcMoney Yes the entire install process. The MOD file is an executable. You run it. Not move it to the game folder. 

New tutorial (If this doesn't help I'm at a loss.)

Sorry for the long video but I tried to make it as idiot proof as I could. (No offense to anyone.)

Steps to take before watching the video : (I didn't want to include them to make the video even longer.) But incase you don't understand why I start the video where I did. The steps below will explain things.

Download the mods

Create a "Mods" folder on the desktop

Move the mods to that folder.

Start video.

• 2 weeks later...

The game is certainly taking more and more aggressive measures against f2p / light spenders.

The login gifts reduction, 4th skill slot paywall, and even the mission campaign for UR tickets are gone.

Makes me really question my sanity in playing the game given the clear direction it is headed!

Still,

The one positive going for the game for me atm are the mods by modderchan,

3 hours ago, WreckedRonin77 said:

None of the files seem to be working after the latest update, when open the UABE files and select install the whole program just  shuts off and doesn't install. Never had that problem until the updates.

Are you saying UABE crashes or the actual game after the latest update? If UABE is crashing, it's on your end. A game update will not break a program. At least in terms of working and then crashing. The program will simply error out if it can't find the files. Of course the exception being the program itself doesn't have adequate error reporting so defaults to a crash.

As far as the game - I repatched all 3 characters, and can confirm the mods still work. So something is definitely not working on your end.

Also just to throw it out there - EVERY time there is a new update, it's wise to reapply the patches. As the files could have been overwritten.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, KawaiiDestro said:

Do anyone know where get another moderchan's mods for AT? He posted pics of Su or Emily for example, but you can't find link for them in his Twitter and on his mod's storage

There's a chance those mods are either not finished or the creator isn't satisfied with them, so the creator won't publicly release them. 

Hey all, I just started this game yesterday and am having a surprising amount of fun. I'm a bit confused and have read some conflicting stuff about the company's anti cheating efforts, do you think visual mods like these and programs like Reshade are safe as far as not getting a ban goes? I know these kinds of questions get old, but still can't really find a proper consensus out there.

Oh wow...not sure how I missed this.  Dam I love this series.  Really wish Lilith would focus on some more sequel/prequels, but mobile games probably pay an insane amount better.  I was shocked that this has no nudity, even though there's a nude tag on steam. Either case Moderchan is the GOAT!  

In case any of you are searching on the getuploader site, just search for "開放的なアサギ", which has the game name.  This was globally released right?  Not like released on dmm or dlsite first right?  I think I recall their last game being a rpg...lol.