12 minutes ago, Silvist said:

Oh wow...not sure how I missed this.  Dam I love this series.  Really wish Lilith would focus on some more sequel/prequels, but mobile games probably pay an insane amount better.  I was shocked that this has no nudity, even though there's a nude tag on steam. Either case Moderchan is the GOAT!  

In case any of you are searching on the getuploader site, just search for "開放的なアサギ", which has the game name.  This was globally released right?  Not like released on dmm or dlsite first right?  I think I recall their last game being a rpg...lol.

Its on steam and the google play store. No adult content, but the outfits are true to the VNs, probably what gets it a nudity tag.

5 hours ago, d90Arts said:

Hey all, I just started this game yesterday and am having a surprising amount of fun. I'm a bit confused and have read some conflicting stuff about the company's anti cheating efforts, do you think visual mods like these and programs like Reshade are safe as far as not getting a ban goes? I know these kinds of questions get old, but still can't really find a proper consensus out there.

The answer is we really don't know. As of right now I don't believe anyone has been banned for using visual mods. If anyone was going to be banned it would've been Moderchan since he's been doing this the longest. There are people that regularly hack the game to get to the top of the arena leaderboard or time attack scores and they hardly do anything about it. Plus they are literally a hentai company so I don't think they are too concerned with nude mods.

37 minutes ago, d90Arts said:

Are those areolas or just the shading playing a trick?

It's just shading. They've not drawn any areolas on this texture. But there is one costume in the game where they did hide a nipple that can't normally be seen.

Spoiler

tex_costume_ingrid_1_01 #27562.png

Spoiler

tex_costume_asagi_2_01.png

19 hours ago, Silvist said:

@JoeMesh- Oo nice texture rip.  I always find it hilarious looking through game dev files, you can really see how disorganized some of them are.  Also that UVmapping looks pretty wild lol.

That second texture looks like Murasaki, but its hard to tell :D

It's Asagi's towel costume. The nipple isn't actually present on her model, even when you can see under the towel (trust me I checked.) They just left it on the texture file for some reason.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2021 at 10:01 PM, Zeisan said:

Anyone else having issues with antivirus flagging the .exe as a trojan virus?

False positive, files are clean.

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/e78ca579a64c3029d38d4d2f4b4a30e5cd5056164ee47e711abb59a1d8a819c2/detection

ESET AND Malware bytes mark it as clean. Those are extremely reputable brands.  The brands that do mark it as malware seem to be MS (defender loves throwing false positives), and brands that primarily use predatory tactics to get installs. Or just suck as virus scanners. If you run any file or files through virus total and the more top notch brands such as ESET and Malware Bytes label it clean, it is clean. Hell even Mcafee labels it as clean which is shocking! Considering they are no more than bloatware. Symantec, TrendMicro, and even SUPERAntiSpyware, and Comodo also label it clean. The files are clean. As again, these are more reputable brands. Especially Comodo.

The report I linked was taking the file linked here, downloading it, and putting it into virus total. For reference, I have had Moderchan's download on my harddrive and installed in my game, since he released it. As with all his other mods. Windows defender did indeed label it as a severe infection, but I have not once seen any slowdown. His mod is literally just his texture/mesh edits, packaged using UABE. (Unity Asset Bundle Extractor) But a lot of virus scanners tend to see exe's which modify files, especially from modders, as viruses. It's the nature of the beast.

This is one of those situations that you really have to know how virus scanners work, how mods typically work, and just apply common sense. For reference, I like to sail the seven seas before I purchase a game, and there's a LARGE number of ahem, less than legal releases, that Windows Defender never picks up. I typically don't listen to Defender at all. If I'm scared of a download, I run it through ESET or Malwarebytes. I've never once had an infection on my rig (and it's been running solid, 24/7 since Windows 10 originally shipped. By using these programs for my security; ESET, Malwarebytes, and Adblock plus. Again, I sail the seven seas daily. I try every game before I purchase it. And these 3 apps/extensions have never steered me wrong.

So I can verify the files are clean, but ultimately, if you don't feel comfortable having it on your system, don't have it on your system.

PS: For reference, I have about 50 legit games from steam currently installed (Out of my over a thousand plus library, and around 100 games that I constantly dwindle weekly from less than legal sources to legal sources.  97% of them have never triggered even Windows Defender. The other 3%? Triggered Defender but not ESET or MBAM. So my rig is the perfect test bed, that if release groups and modders have malicious intent, I'd be bluescreening like crazy. I've never once seen a slowdown. From any game, or any mod I've downloaded from here or through Moderchan and other reputable modders.

But again, do not take my word for it. If you feel uncomfortable using a mod because (insert virus scanner/security suite has an issue) do not put it on your system. As ultimately it is your system and you are responsible for it's upkeep and continued health.

EDIT: One last comment, Moderchan did move to a 32bit installer instead of 64bit. So maybe that's the reason? As I noticed none of his prior AT releases gave any readings on Virus Total. But Shiranui did. That is the only change he did. Take that as what you will.

Thank you for all your great information.

I did some checking myself as well and was confident that my cable provider free anti virus software, F Secure, was just being overly sensitive. I haven’t gotten around to purchasing a higher grade system like ESET, which I used for a long time prior to a career change. I would suspect you are correct on the 32bit change, all the other mods extracted and install without flagging.

Again, thank you very much. I really appreciate it. 

I wasn't even able to download the mod at first. I kept getting a network error. It turned out my antivirus was blocking the download but it didn't even tell me that's what was happening. I even contacted Moderchan and he provided an alternative download link for me. Now I feel bad that he had to go out of his way when it was my issue.

9 hours ago, JoeMesh said:

I wasn't even able to download the mod at first. I kept getting a network error. It turned out my antivirus was blocking the download but it didn't even tell me that's what was happening. I even contacted Moderchan and he provided an alternative download link for me. Now I feel bad that he had to go out of his way when it was my issue.

Ya, I noticed he was having more problems with this latest release. People reporting issues/virus scans. Unfortunately, again, as I said, it takes a bit of common sense. Knowing how virus scanners work, and how executables that modify files may trigger them.

AGAIN, I do not maintain your rig. If you feel something is suspect, NEVER EVER take my word for it! Do not install it if you think something is off! You are responsible for your own rig.

(Sorry disclaimer.)

But given my machine has operated 24/7 since Windows 10 launched, I don't exactly worry about viruses (seven seas downloads), and the fact that he switched to 32bit installers, I can reasonably assume the issue is his change of installer. Not a malware issue. Especially since I've played the game with his mod, since he released it, and haven't had a single problem. No crashes, no slowdowns, every game I run, runs like it should, etc.  I'd be hesitant if it wasn't for the fact that Moderchan has proven himself to be a reliable modder. Anyone else? I probably would give it a rejection immediately instead of a seal of approval.

And again, I'm not saying I'm right. He could have easily gotten infected and the files were infected as a result. So again, I must reiterate, if you are uncomfortable, do not install it. (This goes for anyone reading this post.) I do not maintain your computer, I will not pay for your computer to be repaired if something were to go wrong.) But, I personally trust him. Call it naive, call it stupid. But despite the "false positives" I have not had any issue. BUT, your mileage may vary. (Again disclaimer.)

So again, do not take my word for it. The only thing I can guarantee, is my rig still works flawlessly after using his mod. Again, your mileage may vary. If his mod destroys your install. Don't come back saying "But, you said it was OK!" As I didn't. I said it was OK on my rig, and said the files were clean based on my experience. But I could easily be wrong.

16 hours ago, lordowl92 said:

@Lapsus After an update you need to relaunch them, every time the game updates it fixes what the mods change.

I tried it at first and did not work but after your comment tried it again and notice that I forgot to re-select the proper folder and now it all works fine. Thank you very much.

• 2 weeks later...