11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

Ehh. Sakura is broken as Action Taimanin dev team changes 3D model of her))

I hope it will no happen on all Characters as there no more actual mod updates.

Moderchan updated the Sakura mod like 2 months ago. It's on his discord.

On 4/11/2022 at 12:57 AM, smrrffle said:

I've updated the Portraits mod, should look a bit better now. Astaroth's portrait has also been changed!

(LL not letting me upload the file so I put it on mega. https://mega.nz/file/asZXiJra#3RF1L67SSN1LlrCUmFhXIwr0uUsL5v8KK8tvwm-LIqI)

Hey, not sure if you take requests, but any chance you could add the new character, Rin, to your mod? I think she has some official lewd art.

Edited by jpackinwood
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

When unpacking any archives with mods from this topic or other sources, I get the same issue:

image.png.10022c10ee36793a6b01ffb8314ae7cd.png

AT Steam version.
C++ is already installed.
The path is specified correctly to the ActionTaimanin_Data folder.
A mod starts to install, but fails at the 'Opening bundle' stage (screenshot). This always happens with ANY mods.

I will be glad of any help.

• 1 month later...
Extract the asset of modded model_char (Ver.2018.4.36f1) before November 1 as
 a Nude file as an Fbx file with AssetStudio.

->Build the extracted Fbx file newly with Unity (Ver.2018.4.36f1) and
 insert it again into model_char (Ver.2018.4.36f1).

->Launch the game.

---------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone been able to make a character model nude using this method without breaking it?

Currently, it is possible to change an older version of Nudemod to a newer version.

However, using Unity, rebuilding and replacing with UABE, the mesh of the model collapses. 
This behavior is not related to version issues.
This is because the problem occurs
 even if the same operation is performed on model_char (Ver.2018.4.36f1).
If this issue is resolved, everything will be resolved.
Edited by syoukou
2021 年 9 月 11 日午後 2 時 46 分、201193 は次のように述べています。

やあ、

編集したメッシュをゲームにインポートする方法を知っている人はいますか?

UABEですが、テクスチャのモッディングとモデルのエクスポートが可能で、メッシュモッドをゲームに戻してテストしようとして困惑しています。

Is the problem solved?

I am also having the same issue right now.

No one is working on it.

The Unity version is not the root of the problem.

Therefore, unless the root problem is solved, the nude mod will remain unusable forever.

Even if the version of UABE is raised and it becomes possible to correspond to the latest AT, it will not be possible to use NudeMod as well.

15 hours ago, syoukou said:

No one is working on it.

The Unity version is not the root of the problem.

Therefore, unless the root problem is solved, the nude mod will remain unusable forever.

Even if the version of UABE is raised and it becomes possible to correspond to the latest AT, it will not be possible to use NudeMod as well.

Has the root problem been identified? If so, is there essentially nothing that can be done at the moment?

The underlying problem is now known. The image is already up there. This issue is not related to Unity version. This problem is common to the problem when creating mods for games made with Unity. Therefore, if you have experience making mods or replacing mods with UABE, you can solve this problem. I'm looking for someone with that experience now.

• 2 weeks later...

So maybe the mod isn't working on the updated version of the game, but does anyone know a way to connect and older version of the game to the server? If someone can figure out how to either force the server into believing the app we're launching is the "current" version of the game, then we can still use the mod! I know a little bit about this stuff and I know the files responsible for connecting online are in the "il2cpp_data" folder but I'm not sure which and I'm not sure how to proceed from there. Any ideas?

4 hours ago, wimpbizkit said:

So maybe the mod isn't working on the updated version of the game, but does anyone know a way to connect and older version of the game to the server? If someone can figure out how to either force the server into believing the app we're launching is the "current" version of the game, then we can still use the mod! I know a little bit about this stuff and I know the files responsible for connecting online are in the "il2cpp_data" folder but I'm not sure which and I'm not sure how to proceed from there. Any ideas?

I don't think that really matters. You can actually still use an old version of the model file to get nude characters. It just doesn't work with Rinko, since she got a character update (which I assume makes the game code conflict with the model file), and I assume Momochi Nagi isn't in the file at all, which may cause issues. (I haven't tried using the old file since they added Nagi to the game, but it did work before, albeit with a messed up Rinko)

EDIT: Yup, totally works. I just reloaded an old model file, ran the nude Asagi updater on it, and loaded the game. Voila, nude Asagi. Any costumes/characters that have been introduced or changed since that version of the file don't display correctly or don't display at all, though, which includes Momochi Nagi and Rinko.

EDIT2: So, while this is sort of a temporary solution if you just want to play with other characters, it will eventually become worse and worse of a problem as they continue to update existing characters. Unless someone resolves the issue before then.

Edited by jpackinwood
On 12/28/2022 at 2:22 AM, jpackinwood said:

I don't think that really matters. You can actually still use an old version of the model file to get nude characters. It just doesn't work with Rinko, since she got a character update (which I assume makes the game code conflict with the model file), and I assume Momochi Nagi isn't in the file at all, which may cause issues. (I haven't tried using the old file since they added Nagi to the game, but it did work before, albeit with a messed up Rinko)

EDIT: Yup, totally works. I just reloaded an old model file, ran the nude Asagi updater on it, and loaded the game. Voila, nude Asagi. Any costumes/characters that have been introduced or changed since that version of the file don't display correctly or don't display at all, though, which includes Momochi Nagi and Rinko.

EDIT2: So, while this is sort of a temporary solution if you just want to play with other characters, it will eventually become worse and worse of a problem as they continue to update existing characters. Unless someone resolves the issue before then.

Could you make like a lil howto?

1 hour ago, dazed82 said:

Could you make like a lil howto?

So you'll find all your model files in "Action Taimanin\ActionTaimanin_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\pc". The file "model_char" is the one that is modified by the mod installers and it's what has your character models. Whenever you install a mod with an installer, it makes a backup of that file with the old contents. If you've been doing this in the past and never looked in this folder, you probably have a lot of those. They look like "model_char.bakXXXX" with the XXXX being an increasing numbering system.

If you take one of your old ones from before the Rinko update and rename it model_char you might find that a lot of your old mods just work now. If you have a bunch, you may want to experiment and try different ones. If you happen to have one that's around 500 MB in size, that's ideal, because it's a pristine one without mods applied. Save a backup of that for later. Now if you want to play with mods, save a copy of your existing model_char file, which has the Rinko and Nagi updates and rename one of your older ones to "model_char" if you pick a pristine file without mods, go ahead and apply whichever mods to it you like, remembering that you'll be making another numbered backup file automatically each time you do that (so you may want to go clean those up).

Then if you want to be able to play Nagi or with a non-garbled Rinko, switch your copy of the new file back and rename it.

For this to work, you'll need to have used mods in the past and not deleted the backup files.

1 minute ago, jpackinwood said:

So you'll find all your model files in "Action Taimanin\ActionTaimanin_Data\StreamingAssets\AssetBundles\pc". The file "model_char" is the one that is modified by the mod installers and it's what has your character models. Whenever you install a mod with an installer, it makes a backup of that file with the old contents. If you've been doing this in the past and never looked in this folder, you probably have a lot of those. They look like "model_char.bakXXXX" with the XXXX being an increasing numbering system.

If you take one of your old ones from before the Rinko update and rename it model_char you might find that a lot of your old mods just work now. If you have a bunch, you may want to experiment and try different ones. If you happen to have one that's around 500 MB in size, that's ideal, because it's a pristine one without mods applied. Save a backup of that for later. Now if you want to play with mods, save a copy of your existing model_char file, which has the Rinko and Nagi updates and rename one of your older ones to "model_char" if you pick a pristine file without mods, go ahead and apply whichever mods to it you like, remembering that you'll be making another numbered backup file automatically each time you do that (so you may want to go clean those up).

Then if you want to be able to play Nagi or with a non-garbled Rinko, switch your copy of the new file back and rename it.

For this to work, you'll need to have used mods in the past and not deleted the backup files.

Would you please post the working files?