On 11/23/2021 at 8:56 AM, knight77 said:

He has a Discord now, so maybe he is going to release it over there.

For his Discord server go to his Twitter account. The Link in his bio goes to a spreadsheet and at the bottom there is his Discord.

you have a link this his/her discord? i tried looking through spreedsheet but saw nothing on discord

2 minutes ago, SXertui01 said:

Works fine sirkil, great work. Please keep the good work, since you are the new modderchan ?.

@Theawesomeone you can press f. Modderchan has been fucked by dmca, and i don't think he will return for this game ?

man that sucks i really wanted to see a nude mod for Astaroth the most

I've been trying to get into modding this game, but I've run into one crucial issue, that being my model not loading into the game. If I could figure out why that is, I'd love to attempt to pick up what moderchan left, though I'm very new to the process.

4 hours ago, smrrffle said:

I've been trying to get into modding this game, but I've run into one crucial issue, that being my model not loading into the game. If I could figure out why that is, I'd love to attempt to pick up what moderchan left, though I'm very new to the process.

This Discord has an AT modding channel where you might be able to ask some questions. Best of luck!
https://discord.gg/xtMT4mB6hK

On 2/13/2022 at 6:04 PM, Sirkil said:

here is a mod that changes some of the artwork after winning a round.  for asagi yukikaze, and sakura.  choose folder actiontaimanin_data to install.20220213055455_1.thumb.jpg.6cc073034a95d6bb769089dfa98bfa7b.jpg

nude artwork1.zip 2.35 MB · 73 downloads

While it's nice to see someone finally making an art change. It's a bit jarrinng, no offense.

Btw, most of the art used in Action Taimanin were actually reused from Taimainin RPGX, of which there are an "official" 18+ version available. I think these arts will be a suitable replacement for these.

Edited by Aswecan
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm still working on making my shizuru mod, but while that's being done, I made a much simpler mod replacing most of the character portraits with their 18+ versions form Taimanin RPGX.

I've also provided the pictures that I used in the mod so you can see them more clearly. Be sure to read the installer and the included readme for instructions.

Any feedback is appreciated!

Explicit Portraits.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 7:57 AM, smrrffle said:

I've updated the Portraits mod, should look a bit better now. Astaroth's portrait has also been changed!

(LL not letting me upload the file so I put it on mega. https://mega.nz/file/asZXiJra#3RF1L67SSN1LlrCUmFhXIwr0uUsL5v8KK8tvwm-LIqI)

Great idea and great mod, but if I may suggest something, you should frame Astaroth so that her legs aren't in the picture; right now her portrait is really zoomed out and she looks out of place compared to others. Could you also change the "post match" portraits as well? Thanks for your work.

3 hours ago, Gralthan said:

Great idea and great mod, but if I may suggest something, you should frame Astaroth so that her legs aren't in the picture; right now her portrait is really zoomed out and she looks out of place compared to others. Could you also change the "post match" portraits as well? Thanks for your work.

Alright, I'll try to fix Astaroth when I can! As for the post match portraits, I have to find where those assets are. Unless I overlooked the icon file, I couldn't find those assets there, but that's definitely something I'll try to look into. Thanks for the feedback!

On 4/20/2022 at 6:10 PM, smrrffle said:

Alright, I'll try to fix Astaroth when I can! As for the post match portraits, I have to find where those assets are. Unless I overlooked the icon file, I couldn't find those assets there, but that's definitely something I'll try to look into. Thanks for the feedback!

Just in case you don't know this website and if you find it useful, maybe you can use this pics at your mod: https://hitomi.la/gamecg/taimanin-asagi-battle-arena--character-cards-979047.html#1 Anyway, thank you very much for your work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 11/23/2021 at 1:56 PM, knight77 said:

He has a Discord now, so maybe he is going to release it over there.

For his Discord server go to his Twitter account. The Link in his bio goes to a spreadsheet and at the bottom there is his Discord.

its isnt there , anyway havae the link for his discord?