Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

Ne fonctionne pas pour moi, l'injecteur de Mods m'écrit: Fichier journal détecté! ... \ 0089.log Erreur!
Le fichier journal ne correspond pas à la 1ère table de sélection Vous avez
une idée du problème, est-ce ma version crack du jeu qui fait l'erreur? Merci

________________________________________________________________________________

Fichier journal détecté!
? \ games \ Rise of the Tomb Raider \ MOD - Lara Bikini \ laracroft_long_sleeve \ 5815.log
 Erreur!
Le fichier journal ne correspond pas à la table de la 1ère section

À la recherche d'actifs supplémentaires ...

del "C: \ games \ Rise of the Tomb Raider \ Tools \ Replace 5815.tr2pcd"
Impossible de trouver ? \ games \ Rise of the Tomb Raider \ Tools \ Replace 5815.tr2pcd

Does it work on V1.0.820.0_64 ?

Does the tanline mod works for everyone. It is weird because every other mod works. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it, verified the integrity of the files with steam, tried different installing it in different order and I just can't make it work. I also get the problem with some file not being found like french guy has.

Amazing stuff. Really cool.

I'd love to contribute back by adding my own version of a Lara Croft mesh - more in line with Detomasso's Lara Croft nudes... but I'm kinda modding dumb.

I'm looking at AlphaZomega's guide on Nexus, and most of its going over my head - and I use Blender. Can anyone help walk through the process of what's required to get the model from Blender into the game after having imported Alpha's base nude mesh into Blender as an FBX?

Also looking at the mesh in Blender - it's seperated into a bunch of non-contiguous parts in the body mesh - arms, torso, genitals, legs, hands, feet... is there a reason for this seperation? Can I just merge them together? The normals behave poorly when seperated in this manner.

From what I understand, as long as I don't touch the head mesh, the shape keys facial animation should still work in the game - the body itself can be pretty much anything so long as its appropriately weighted to the bones?

11 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

I'd love to contribute back by adding my own version of a Lara Croft mesh - more in line with Detomasso's Lara Croft nudes... but I'm kinda modding dumb.

I'm looking at AlphaZomega's guide on Nexus, and most of its going over my head - and I use Blender. Can anyone help walk through the process of what's required to get the model from Blender into the game after having imported Alpha's base nude mesh into Blender as an FBX?

Also looking at the mesh in Blender - it's seperated into a bunch of non-contiguous parts in the body mesh - arms, torso, genitals, legs, hands, feet... is there a reason for this seperation? Can I just merge them together? The normals behave poorly when seperated in this manner.

From what I understand, as long as I don't touch the head mesh, the shape keys facial animation should still work in the game - the body itself can be pretty much anything so long as its appropriately weighted to the bones?

I too am trying to figure this out but no luck yet. I get a skeleton missmatch error whenever I try to export over the original tr2mesh file.
All I did in blender was inflate her ass a bit

alphaZomega you and everyone involved are truly heros, this is by far the best Nude Raider patch I have ever seen, what a masterpiece!!!!!!

Thank you, to you and all the talented people who worked on reverse engineering the game files. This is also a demonstration of incredible skill level in multipe fields (coding, modeling, reverse-engineering of file formats)!

There is not much room for improvement here. The only thing I could think about would be an addon which also removes her belt, weapons, necklace, to free her of all equipment for artistic eye candy. Also if there is a way to support you and everyone who was involved in this: me, and surely a lot of others too, are happy to send you some money as a gift. I'm looking forward to patches for the other TR games, also from other modders as well, and possibily even for the TRA/TRL/TRU trilogy. Though I understand the focus will be Shadow and TR2013 for some time, as the old trilogy has good texture-based nudepatches.

Thank you!

15 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I have already made a Gray Henley version actually, but I wasnt sure if anyone wanted it. I'll post it here soon

I would like to second the Gray Henley version. If only for the fact that you are forced to wear that costume at one point in the game. Which seems funny since you get knocked unconscious naked and wake up wearing clothes.

@gfjus @Axl21 @Modlover31 Thanks very much! I appreciate the kind words ?

I saw there were mods for TR2013 and that aman's file injector for TR2013 was open-source, so I tried modifying it to work with ROTTR

Gh0stblade had already made Noesis plugins for importing TR2013, Rise and Shadow models, so I studied them and used them to make 010 templates that would parse / document the ROTTR model format, and then I used those templates to make (and check the accuracy of) the model export scripts

==========

3 hours ago, candylover said:

ok this is awesome!! been waiting for this long ago, would be even better if you can remove all her weapons and accessories. anyways thank you for your hard work and kindness

I might try that soon, I was able to make some of her upgrade pouches disappear in a recent test mod by replacing their model files with "blank" modded ones that had only one microscopic face / 3 verts. Doing this for the weapons would make them invisible in her hands though, and the same thing would probably happen for her ice axes. These models are not part of laracroft_hoodie or laracroft_long_sleeve, though, they are each in their own DRMs like "g_cartridgepouch_belt.drm"

==========

4 hours ago, skengu said:

Thank you very much, great work!

i have  a question, does breasts physics could be theoricly add to the model ?

I dont know wtf Crystal Dynamics was thinking but they seem to have eliminated breast jiggle on Lara for this game, for all her costumes. In RE2R, Claire did not have any breast jiggle either, but modders were able to give her some anyway by rigging her breasts to her necklace pendant bone (which bounced around as she moved)

If I could find a Lara costume that has some kind of jiggle-bone that bounces around near her chest like Claire's necklace pendant, I could maybe use it to give Lara breast jiggle. I have not looked that thoroughly at all the costumes though, so if anyone sees something that might work, let me know

==========

8 hours ago, lerver said:

Does the tanline mod works for everyone. It is weird because every other mod works. Uninstalled it and reinstalled it, verified the integrity of the files with steam, tried different installing it in different order and I just can't make it work. I also get the problem with some file not being found like french guy has.

There might be a problem with it, I am going to reupload it now. It was only replacing the regular color textures for her skin, it should really be replacing the muddy and bloody color textures as well

==========

9 hours ago, Gobus said:

Ne fonctionne pas pour moi, l'injecteur de Mods m'écrit: Fichier journal détecté! ... \ 0089.log Erreur!
Le fichier journal ne correspond pas à la 1ère table de sélection Vous avez
une idée du problème, est-ce ma version crack du jeu qui fait l'erreur? Merci

Does it work on V1.0.820.0_64 ?

The mod does not work with any cracked or very old versions of the game. I am using build 820.0_64 (latest Steam version). If you are using the same build as me, the log files should work to make the mod install in about a minute. If you are using a slightly older build that still has a very large bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger file, the mod should still work, but the logs wont work to speed up the installation and it may take up to 15 minutes to install.

If you are using an old pirated version of the game where bigfile.update3.000.000.tiger does not exist or is only ~15MB, the mod will not work at all, as the file numbers in the mod will be replacing the wrong files. You can make mods for these older versions of the game, but it will require that you extract laracroft_hoodie.drm from your cracked game files and rename the file numbers in my version of the mod to match the different "Section XXXX" numbers of Lara's hands textures and body model that you've extracted yourself from your build's laracroft_hoodie.drm

==========

6 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

I am having a little bit of trouble with the Noesis plugin at the moment, I am trying to make it so the imported FBX is upright and un-rotated with correct normals in Max 2014, but it's not working, the model is always rotated 90 degrees forward no matter what. It might be some FBX import/export setting that's causing this, or possibly (probably) from me using the legacy FBX format.

HOWEVER, I just tested importing the nude mod into Blender with the newest Noesis plugin and then exporting it back to tr2mesh, and it seemed to work perfectly if you are very specific with the FBX export settings and what objects you select. The normals are saved fine too.

yf835vC.png

In-game, that exact exported model ^^ looks like this:

image.png.65dfe7fc09cb42ef617e59d951a40e1b.png

Make sure your FBX export settings look like in the screenshot, and that you are selecting all the bones and meshes you are using (but none of the empty meshes that are randomly considered part of the skeleton, like at the bottom of my pic). If you have anything that's not named like "bone###" in your model's skeleton, the model will fail to export. You can check the skeleton of the FBX you exported from Blender in Noesis before you make it a tr2mesh, just go to Tools -> Data Viewer

The nude mod model is not separated into different meshes, the whole body is on one object. This is in itself a hack; the official Lara models have it so each part of her is divided up into many different submeshes each with their own limited little bone maps that they can rig to, but I have combined all those bone maps so that any submesh can use her full skeleton of 200+ bones.

It is not separated, that is, unless you are talking about the arms, legs, genitals etc are separated into different elements -- this happens because those parts each have their own UV islands that are separate from one another, so the model can never be one big connected element unless these UVs are welded together. The 3D normals saved to the model should make the seams between those parts all invisible though, regardless

And yes that's right, what you said about the head mesh. It can be modified though -- you can change its skin weights, vertex positions, UVs, and normals with my MaxScript tool (Noesis cannot do this yet). You just have to be sure that the vertex order never changes, so that what you see as vertex #0 never moves from where it's at

10 hours ago, lerver said:

I was wondering the same thing. Every other mod works for me expect the tanline. Otherwise this is an amazing mod. Great job

9 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I might try that soon, I was able to make some of her upgrade pouches disappear in a recent test mod by replacing their model files with "blank" modded ones that had only one microscopic face / 3 verts. Doing this for the weapons would make them invisible in her hands though, and the same thing would probably happen for her ice axes. These models are not part of laracroft_hoodie or laracroft_long_sleeve, though, they are each in their own DRMs like "g_cartridgepouch_belt.drm"

Awesome, thank you, and no worries about the weapons being invisible, my fully-nude version of the TRL/TRAOD patch had this issue too, while in TRL the weapons suddenly appeared when she was shooting! :) Anyway, I'm sure it will look beautiful to have the equipment away from her (see attached screenshots, or ingame footage: TRA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC5UE_IkjzU TRL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw4T66npUk0 TRAOD: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xku3P6HqevQ )

For TRU this didn't work, unfortunately...

tra.jpg

nrl2.png

nraod.png

Wow grafics have come a long way since then...

@iaremake sure you are exporting with " -bs" typed in after the name of the tr2mesh file to export over, otherwise her facial animations will be lost

6 hours ago, lovegun said:

Could you make a boobs / cup / size Mod ?

B Boobs, C Boobs, D Boobs, E Boobs

that would be a ton of work and the larger cup sizes would look pretty bad with no physics

Tried to copy paste a different body on the game model.
It didn t work.
Blender knowledge is limited in my case, I figure I might have to change the mesh group names like the game model and tie it to the bones group somehow.

Screenshot (73).png

Screenshot (74).png