Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

4 hours ago, skengu said:

i found nothing around the neck or bust that does have physics, so breast jiggle will not be possible at the moment sadly. But, i noticed that the talkie walkie does have physics, maybe it could be used to have butt jiggle ?

Couldn't it be weight-painted so that leg bones affect the boobs in a certain way? Maybe this way they could bounce while running/walking?

2 hours ago, gfjus said:

Couldn't it be weight-painted so that leg bones affect the boobs in a certain way? Maybe this way they could bounce while running/walking?

I dont think that could work, those bones still move very rigidly with the same animations. You need dedicated jiggle bones

=======

5 hours ago, skengu said:

i found nothing around the neck or bust that does have physics, so breast jiggle will not be possible at the moment sadly. But, i noticed that the talkie walkie does have physics, maybe it could be used to have butt jiggle ?

I dont think so, because the walkie talkie is considered a separate model. It needs to be a part of her body model in order to rig the breasts to it

I looked at all the costumes I had unlocked at the campfire and I didnt really notice any physics on any of them

=======

6 minutes ago, nudefinder said:

Can we have a higher quality pubic hair? The ones on her look really pixelated.

The pubic hairs are fully modeled 3d hairs, and their textures are just black or hair colored, with blank normals. Try tweaking some of your graphics settingsimage.png.9c5bd43333bdc69925b8386bb827bb00.png

19 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

I am having a little bit of trouble with the Noesis plugin at the moment, I am trying to make it so the imported FBX is upright and un-rotated with correct normals in Max 2014, but it's not working, the model is always rotated 90 degrees forward no matter what. It might be some FBX import/export setting that's causing this, or possibly (probably) from me using the legacy FBX format.

HOWEVER, I just tested importing the nude mod into Blender with the newest Noesis plugin and then exporting it back to tr2mesh, and it seemed to work perfectly if you are very specific with the FBX export settings and what objects you select. The normals are saved fine too.

yf835vC.png

In-game, that exact exported model ^^ looks like this:

image.png.65dfe7fc09cb42ef617e59d951a40e1b.png

Make sure your FBX export settings look like in the screenshot, and that you are selecting all the bones and meshes you are using (but none of the empty meshes that are randomly considered part of the skeleton, like at the bottom of my pic). If you have anything that's not named like "bone###" in your model's skeleton, the model will fail to export. You can check the skeleton of the FBX you exported from Blender in Noesis before you make it a tr2mesh, just go to Tools -> Data Viewer

The nude mod model is not separated into different meshes, the whole body is on one object. This is in itself a hack; the official Lara models have it so each part of her is divided up into many different submeshes each with their own limited little bone maps that they can rig to, but I have combined all those bone maps so that any submesh can use her full skeleton of 200+ bones.

It is not separated, that is, unless you are talking about the arms, legs, genitals etc are separated into different elements -- this happens because those parts each have their own UV islands that are separate from one another, so the model can never be one big connected element unless these UVs are welded together. The 3D normals saved to the model should make the seams between those parts all invisible though, regardless

And yes that's right, what you said about the head mesh. It can be modified though -- you can change its skin weights, vertex positions, UVs, and normals with my MaxScript tool (Noesis cannot do this yet). You just have to be sure that the vertex order never changes, so that what you see as vertex #0 never moves from where it's at

Thanks Alpha. I've managed to get an edited model into the game, but the big hurdle I'm facing now is how the normals in the model are setup - they're all pointing in a very weird direction by Blender standards. If I go and reset the normal vectors in Blender, it'll look right in blender - but look the opposite way once imported into the game - it acts like the top surfaces of her body are the bottom and vice versa - so shadows fall on the top part of her tits, and light up the bottom, the top parts of her arms are shadowed and vice versa.

While I can just copy the custom normals from your model, none of the new surface information that I've sculpted shows up properly - I can't get any definition in the body, abs, legs, etc copying those custom normals.

Is there anyway to get this mesh edited details (with appropriate normals) across while retaining the normals format of the existing lara body?

Man, this is a pain in the ass, For some reason the game drops frames like crazy, Task manager bounces off 100% GPU usage at all times, no matter what I do or set the graphics to.

I didn't remember this happening when I first played the game though, so I downloaded an older build, and what do you know, it works fine on that older build, but I can't use the mod on that version.

It'd be nice if someone managed to port the mod to an older version of the game. As it is, replaying this game with the frame stutter issue just for a nude mod isn't worth it for me.

That said, I'm glad that a proper mod was finally made for this game. Never thought I'd see the day.

45 minutes ago, Tehman4 said:

Man, this is a pain in the ass, For some reason the game drops frames like crazy, Task manager bounces off 100% GPU usage at all times, no matter what I do or set the graphics to.

I didn't remember this happening when I first played the game though, so I downloaded an older build, and what do you know, it works fine on that older build, but I can't use the mod on that version.

It'd be nice if someone managed to port the mod to an older version of the game. As it is, replaying this game with the frame stutter issue just for a nude mod isn't worth it for me.

That said, I'm glad that a proper mod was finally made for this game. Never thought I'd see the day.

I uninstalled for that reason! I thought the game was badly optimized 

8 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Thanks Alpha. I've managed to get an edited model into the game, but the big hurdle I'm facing now is how the normals in the model are setup - they're all pointing in a very weird direction by Blender standards. If I go and reset the normal vectors in Blender, it'll look right in blender - but look the opposite way once imported into the game - it acts like the top surfaces of her body are the bottom and vice versa - so shadows fall on the top part of her tits, and light up the bottom, the top parts of her arms are shadowed and vice versa.

While I can just copy the custom normals from your model, none of the new surface information that I've sculpted shows up properly - I can't get any definition in the body, abs, legs, etc copying those custom normals.

Is there anyway to get this mesh edited details (with appropriate normals) across while retaining the normals format of the existing lara body?

I've been looking at this today and I was able to fix it finally, in the Noesis plugin. It was an issue with the rotation when importing and exporting, and the rotation of the normals. The normals now look like this in Blender:

image.png.b504fa02fe10035bcf1df8d48e35d777.png

Before, they were kind of swirling around.

Also the UVs should not be drifting out of bounds when importing to Blender or Max anymore, if you were getting that

Download the updated Noesis plugin HERE

32 minutes ago, alphaZomega said:

I've been looking at this today and I was able to fix it finally, in the Noesis plugin. It was an issue with the rotation when importing and exporting, and the rotation of the normals. The normals now look like this in Blender:

image.png.b504fa02fe10035bcf1df8d48e35d777.png

Before, they were kind of swirling around.

Also the UVs should not be drifting out of bounds when importing to Blender or Max anymore, if you were getting that

Download the updated Noesis plugin HERE

Amazing stuff! I spent my day trying to hack a solution together that'd work for me with the old plugin... and I kinda did - selecting individual verts/edges and reseting them, then softening them until they kinda blended with the surrounding verts.

Very hacky, but at least helped define some contours!

But now I can discard my hacky work around :)

7 hours ago, Tehman4 said:

Did you try running in DX12? The game seems to run better for me in DX12

Also is it possible to port those detailed Lara models used for Blender smut back into the game? Stuff like https://smutba.se/project/562/ for example?

Ingame the Nude Outfit is not running all the time. After a sequenz she wears sometimes an other standard outfit. So I have to play to the next campfire to change outfit to leatherjacket or grey henley again.

Is there no way to play the complete game in this fantastic Mod ?

Big thanks to AlphaZomega for all his help... and I've basically just bummed off his mesh and modified some verts, so its 99% his work still.

Reshaped her body, added more detail to her nipples, increased breast size, added more detail to her pussy.

Next up - figure out how to edit and export the texture maps so I can improve the normals/roughness/gloss, etc to bring it up to the level of a game mesh.

Lara 1.jpg

Lara 2.jpg

It's just the mesh file - so drop it into the \lara nude mod (leather jacket)\laracroft_hoodie\  folder and overwrite the existing section 0979 file, then install the mod like before. No need to uninstall any installed mods.

Section 0979.tr2mesh

36 minutes ago, LovelyLad said:

Big thanks to AlphaZomega for all his help... and I've basically just bummed off his mesh and modified some verts, so its 99% his work still.

Reshaped her body, added more detail to her nipples, increased breast size, added more detail to her pussy.

Next up - figure out how to edit and export the texture maps so I can improve the normals/roughness/gloss, etc to bring it up to the level of a game mesh.

It's just the mesh file - so drop it into the \lara nude mod (leather jacket)\laracroft_hoodie\  folder and overwrite the existing section 0979 file, then install the mod like before. No need to uninstall any installed mods.

Wow nice work. Looks like you added definition to her muscles as well.

I posted this above, but would it be easier to use an external Lara Croft model instead? (https://smutba.se/project/562/ eg)

4 minutes ago, iikagen said:

Wow nice work. Looks like you added definition to her muscles as well.

I posted this above, but would it be easier to use an external Lara Croft model instead? (https://smutba.se/project/562/ eg)

No, that's hard mode. Most of the data is already on the model from Alpha. If I used the smutbase model, I'd have to redo all the bone weights (transfer then cleaning it up) and make sure it was exportable to trmesh. I tried to subdivide the model, but it hit some sort of vertex limit, causing it to disappear once exported as a trmesh - so I'd have to redo a lot of that model.

But once I get confident with all this modding, it might be possible!

3 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Lara 1.jpg

Lara 2.jpg

Section 0979.tr2mesh 6.92 MB · 28 downloads

Could you improve the texture of the genitals?  Looks blurry and few polygons.  And overall it's cool, thank you!

30 minutes ago, Marin14 said:

Could you improve the texture of the genitals?  Looks blurry and few polygons.  And overall it's cool, thank you!

That is just motion blur from Lara jumping. The genitals have higher quality textures (bigger UVs) than the rest of the body, and they are not particularly low poly

========

4 hours ago, lovegun said:

Ingame the Nude Outfit is not running all the time. After a sequenz she wears sometimes an other standard outfit. So I have to play to the next campfire to change outfit to leatherjacket or grey henley again.

Is there no way to play the complete game in this fantastic Mod ?

I will look into ways I can get it for the whole game, but porting to other costumes is actually kinda hard. And I cant get plain model-swapping to work in this game (one type of outfit model loaded instead of another), every time I try it just crashes

========

7 hours ago, yllgelqd said:

can make BOTTOMLESS version of this mod?

maybe soon

========

7 hours ago, iikagen said:

Also is it possible to port those detailed Lara models used for Blender smut back into the game? Stuff like https://smutba.se/project/562/ for example?

Hopefully some more modders come around and make some more mods for Lara, using more bodies

========

4 hours ago, LovelyLad said:

Lara 1.jpg

Section 0979.tr2mesh 6.92 MB · 30 downloads

Awesome work! It looks good. I am always very unsure of myself when it comes to body proportions and body sculpting so I try to just leave it how it came as much as possible

You can make this into an easy addon mod instead of a loose file by mimicking the structure of my addon mods. It just needs a mod folder, with a folder named after the DRM being modified ("laracroft_hoodie" in this case) inside, with that folder containing the laracroft_hoodie.drm + Section 0979.tr2mesh files inside that.

I made a guide on how to edit textures and put it in the Mod Description of Rise of the Tomb Raider Modding Tools. It is near the bottom of the Mod Description, where it says "How to Mod Textures"

Unfortunately the BC1 compression is super lossy (6:1 compression) so editing and re-saving the mod textures will make them noticeably grainier / blockier every time. If you want lossless PNGs of the diffuse and normals textures, they are here:

Texture.7z

10 hours ago, iikagen said:

Did you try running in DX12? The game seems to run better for me in DX12

I ran the game in DX12 from the start, but I also don't notice any difference between it and DX11, like I said, I've tried every combination of graphic options I can think of, both in-game and from the Nvidia control panel, but it makes no difference in the performance. I've looked up support threads and tried things like reinstalling DirectX and stuff, reinstalled my display drivers, and whatever else popped up, but again, nothing.

I even found some support threads that had the exact same issue as me, and also couldn't fix it no matter how hard they tried.

And the only reason I need the new version is for the nude mod, I would be perfectly happy playing an older version since they work, but I already put so much effort into getting the new version to work, that I don't care enough to try and port the mod to an older version of the game.

Thanks for the suggestion though, I'm only upset at the game, not you or anyone else in this thread.

@Tehman4 you can make it work with an old version, but you will need Ekey's extraction tools. At first, I was testing the mod on an old version of the game that only had up to bigfile.update2.000.000.tiger; update3 was not there. This is fortunate because otherwise I would have given up at the start of all this, because it was not even possible to extract bigfile.update3 to look at anything until a hack was found out very recently. It would've been too much I think

But you can make the mod work with any version of the game if you extract your version's laracroft_hoodie.drm or laracroft_long_sleeve.drm with TIGGERUnpacker and use it with your version of the mod, and rename the textures of the mod to match the ones extracted from your DRM. The nude mod's textures replace Lara's hands (Leather Jacket) or tank top (Gray Henley) materials

These are the filenames I used when I had the mod working on bigfile.update2 before:

Spoiler

DRM:

laracroft_long_sleeve.drm

Mesh:

Section 1018.tr2mesh

Textures (tank top):

ao         - Section 0119.tr2pcd
diffuse  - Section 0120...
normal  - etc
roughness
diffuse
diffuse
effectsmask
normal
normal
normal -    ...Section 0128.tr2pcd
roughness - Section 0129.tr2pcd

3 hours ago, alphaZomega said:

That is just motion blur from Lara jumping. The genitals have higher quality textures (bigger UVs) than the rest of the body, and they are not particularly low poly

========

I will look into ways I can get it for the whole game, but porting to other costumes is actually kinda hard. And I cant get plain model-swapping to work in this game (one type of outfit model loaded instead of another), every time I try it just crashes

========

maybe soon

========

Hopefully some more modders come around and make some more mods for Lara, using more bodies

========

Awesome work! It looks good. I am always very unsure of myself when it comes to body proportions and body sculpting so I try to just leave it how it came as much as possible

You can make this into an easy addon mod instead of a loose file by mimicking the structure of my addon mods. It just needs a mod folder, with a folder named after the DRM being modified ("laracroft_hoodie" in this case) inside, with that folder containing the laracroft_hoodie.drm + Section 0979.tr2mesh files inside that.

I made a guide on how to edit textures and put it in the Mod Description of Rise of the Tomb Raider Modding Tools. It is near the bottom of the Mod Description, where it says "How to Mod Textures"

Unfortunately the BC1 compression is super lossy (6:1 compression) so editing and re-saving the mod textures will make them noticeably grainier / blockier every time. If you want lossless PNGs of the diffuse and normals textures, they are here:

Texture.7z 57.11 MB · 5 downloads

Sorry. But I said it to @LovelyLad, not to you.