Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

You guys have been busy while I was away. Some nice work going on. 
Life stuff going on, so I will continue to not be here much, but I am planning a new PC build some time in April, so I'll probably be playing a lot more then. Will be following progress here on and off in the meantime.

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Nylrak said:

Not gonna lie, playing as nude Lara croft makes the game way for entertaining. Want to say thanks to all modders who put effort on this kind of things, thanks!

768441992_Screenshot(67).png.ae30f7778e3b7473cfcfba27c4bc5e33.png

which mod is this particular one again? i forgot

Is there a possibility to install a "shaved" Lara "B-Version" on all standard outfits (laracroft, laracroft_snow_gear, laracroft_hoodie, laracroft_long_sleeve, laracroft_jacket_light), "without" the belt and chain bikini and "without" the Chest clamps and cuff in the intermediate sequences (Sowiet -Base, Syria)?

Erm... hmmm...

I seem to have done something wrong.  Nude B Jiggle physics all three outfits are nude... for some reason only the Expedition outfit has jiggle.  Also, seems I can’t change out then back into the Expedition outfit... crashes.

Well... I got it working... and after a lot of reading realized I missed why the game crashes... Noted... don't switch outfits at the same campfire.  Though the Jiggle Physics are really messed up... doing a lot of weird things.  Example: After the avalanche sequence when she gets up the breast inverted instead of hanging loosely from her chest... looked really weird.  Also still only working on the Expedition skin for some unknown reason.

@lovegun Where did you get the main menu lewds at?

If it exists is there a version of the leather jacket without pubic hair and with nipple/Clit piercings??  If not... PEAS?!?!?!?!