Rise of the Tomb Raider Lara nude mod

On 8/23/2022 at 7:03 PM, vaze234 said:

Anyone else get this error? "F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Rise of the Tomb Raider\Tools\Replace 5722.tr2pcd" Seems nomatter what mod I use I get it. Any help will be appreciated if possible.

I was having a similar error which was caused by duplicate textures after installing various mods. I solved by deleting the whole game and doing a FULL new clean install on Steam.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

after several minutes of patching,  i believe i have done the work, only to found this error, pretty frustrating. thanks for all the hard work though.

im running the steam version of the game, not sure if it is because the game got updated since the mod came out, but these mod didnt work for me

after choosing 'load game',

" Corrupt texture data passed into PCDX11Texture constructor" popped out.

• 1 month later...

Hello there folks

I wonder if you'll could help me, I'm trying to "enlarge" Lara's breasts.

So I did the whole process of getting her model into Blender. Now whats the best or rather the easiest Blender tool to use to make her breasts big ?

I tried using "sculpt mode" but its so difficult to get the right proportions. I had to keep "Ctrl + Z" because I either deformed or squared or flattened her breasts !

Any advice would be highly appreciated :)

I also tried in "edit mode" but there's just too many faces, vertices, edges to work with.

Any ideas ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, ALEXTAKAHASHI said:

after several minutes of patching,  i believe i have done the work, only to found this error, pretty frustrating. thanks for all the hard work though.

im running the steam version of the game, not sure if it is because the game got updated since the mod came out, but these mod didnt work for me

after choosing 'load game',

" Corrupt texture data passed into PCDX11Texture constructor" popped out.

I'm having the same issue, unfortunately. RottrModManager.exe works fine for me for the mods I've downloaded from Nexus but for some reason alphaZomega's and LovelyLad's mods don't show up correctly in-game when I use RottrModManager.exe, they seem to be missing textures on the torso so they have the barbie doll effect. When I try using alphaZomega's injector tool it seems to install correctly, but when I load into gameplay the game crashes with the "Corrupt texture data passed into PCDX11Texture constructor" error.

Total bummer because I prefer the body meshes and textures in this thread much more than the ones on Nexus. Wish I could figure out why it's not working correctly.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...