SFW/Non-sexual Screenshots

2 minutes ago, Oz70NYC said:

Varying levels of YUM...lol. BTW, Is that an H5 object room?

Yep it is one of those rooms that use the blank room.  Not sure if Frabb created this one or somebody else.  I want to say it was Frabb.  Those rooms are on another level

59 minutes ago, IIIlll said:

@Number251137

There is a big collection of really nice car models on the CMS18 modding forums n ive been wondering if those would be importable in TK. Maybe u can tell me

https://gamejunkie.pro/car-mechanic-simulator-2018/ for some examples

I'm afraid I have no idea. Importing models was never my thing, and I'm actually using a model imported by a ModsGardener by the name of SPT35. Sorry!

On 10/18/2020 at 4:18 PM, IIIlll said:

@Number251137

There is a big collection of really nice car models on the CMS18 modding forums n ive been wondering if those would be importable in TK.

In principle yes. But that simulator probably uses their own (encoded?) file format with lots of other bits thrown in besides the model.

But if it is possible to access the actual 3D mesh data, almost anything can be converted and loaded into Blender and then exported to a TK17 addon.