1 hour ago, Sasemepaste said:

Sheramka with FormID 0000184D and EditorID AJDMRNSheramka, the female redguard in Bannered Mare, Whiterun. And the only thing I have done was ran facegen on them and they never caused CTD even once. 

Really suspicious about the FaceGenData, the non-CTD heads are quite different from the CTD ones. Take Sheramka for example: (up: new model, down: original one)image.png.b4047ca971c858e3309b99ff453cd58f.png

It's quite confusing... QAQ

But if you guys have checked these models, and are sure about that they work fine in the game. This is probably my own issue...

Thanks for your patient reply! Sorry for the bothers! XwX

You weren't a bother at all my friend =] its good to observant, and keep an eye out for things like that, I admire your dedication. Thank you for the time. 

22 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

You weren't a bother at all my friend =] its good to observant, and keep an eye out for things like that, I admire your dedication. Thank you for the time. 

It's nice of you. lol

I just feel that it would be such a waste if these nice mods you guys create won't receive more feedbacks, especially when there're few furry-themed mods in this immersive skyrim world... 

Hope to see more of your work! Plz keep on! OwO

Edited by Sasemepaste
39 minutes ago, Sasemepaste said:

It's nice of you. lol

I just feel that it would be such a waste if these nice mods you guys create won't receive more feedbacks, especially when there're few furry-themed mods in this immersive skyrim world... 

Hope to see more of your work! Plz keep on! OwO

fear not! we are working hard as speak =] 

54 minutes ago, MonVert said:

What exactly are the "MoreHyena's" and "FurryRomance"  files under patches?  ?

More Hyenas is a Patch for https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/7710 which will add more hyenas including the forebears.

Furry Romance mod is : https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39842 which some people didn't like because of the main guys attitude, and plus its mainly for girls to play through, or a real kinky male bottom who enjoys being called a lass. 

55 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Ergh... Bishop.. Yeah, no, no thanks.  ? You should put those in the description of each of the patch files, though; on the drive.

I shall I shall, Im about to release some pretty big patches actually =] 

28 minutes ago, avior said:

i decided on using the regular lykaios textures on the skaal as well as my own personal edit of the lykaios female body

good work, Im sure some other folks would be okay with you sharing that on here! for the LE users 

25 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Also, despite the redone Hyena Females beings UNP compatible; they are not BHUNP compatible, as their nipple textures are strangely offset. ? So, are they really UNP compatible, I wonder?

OOPS! you are right! I put the wrong female body texture in there, I'll repack and upload a fix here in a moment .
I was gonna give the option to have a more buff spotted hyena female body like their animal counterparts, and totally packed it in !

Here is the fix for now just drop in Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\Hyena

HyenaFemaleBody.dds

4 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

OOPS! you are right! I put the wrong female body texture in there, I'll repack and upload a fix here in a moment .
I was gonna give the option to have a more buff spotted hyena female body like their animal counterparts, and totally packed it in !

Here is the fix for now just drop in Skyrim Special Edition\Data\textures\actors\character\Hyena

HyenaFemaleBody.dds 85.33 MB · 0 downloads

MO2 users can repack or wait for my hotfix later today

6 minutes ago, MonVert said:

Ripped Female Hyena plz. ?

And thanks for the fixed texture.

I can upload the buff female hyena tester if you'd like to try it out. Sadly if they are not nude they will show up in armor to whatever body you have loaded for the armor but i think she looks pretty okay right now 

NSFW SCREENS

Spoiler

20210621182116_1.jpg.1f727a66573d29dfff4e95b7ce1abe2e.jpg20210621181827_1.jpg.28eb2797572c58732a383671065ce5eb.jpg20210621182306_1.jpg.91a32f207b9832b875ef5804f01372cd.jpg

Edited by Valehyena
1 minute ago, Leggo_bro said:

I downloaded this mod and it says I’m missing the HyenaOverhaul.esp is there a link for this somewhere? 

Which Mod? and the Hyena Overhaul is available if you read the page, there are two google links. Just follow the instructions on the page and you'll find it. 

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

Which Mod? and the Hyena Overhaul is available if you read the page, there are two google links. Just follow the instructions on the page and you'll find it. 

I downloaded this file 189RJdcdJHUxudO5hxukyiutKWzvhYFWS

The links didn't work for me so I was wondering if there was another link somewhere else. 

56 minutes ago, Leggo_bro said:

Sorry that's what I meant. I downloaded it as a whole and it when I uploaded it to mod organizer it said that esp was missing

Id download the ZIP not the thing as a whole just each mod on their own.