On the third day of trying to install the mod. I got it. It's just a piece of crap. Which is almost impossible to install. It's easier to rebuild the game again. What to do with this Yiff. I am certainly happy for those who completed this quest and increased the weight of the game from 18 gigs to 518. With all these, there are almost 100 or 700 archives that need to be downloaded. Fuck all this fun!

• 2 weeks later...

I also am struggling to get this mod to work. I've tried using the steam repository to revert my virion of Skyrim to 1.6.353 or whatever version this Mod seemed to be geared for but it just became more of a headache with a mess of version control. I did try to overwrite the DLL with the new V1.6.1140 of SOS in the mod files but that didn't seem to do anything. Any help would be appreciated. 

Capture.JPG

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2024 at 10:53 PM, Dawn The Storm Dragon said:

So im having a Weird issue, all the other races have their proper equiptment, Sheaths, slits, etc, by the male Hyena's simply have a hole in their groin.

That happened to me for installing the mod as SFW. I guess you'll just have to cover it with cloths

On 2/8/2024 at 11:02 AM, Raptor-Black said:

On the third day of trying to install the mod. I got it. It's just a piece of crap. Which is almost impossible to install. It's easier to rebuild the game again. What to do with this Yiff. I am certainly happy for those who completed this quest and increased the weight of the game from 18 gigs to 518. With all these, there are almost 100 or 700 archives that need to be downloaded. Fuck all this fun!

Yeah Furry age is easer to install