8 hours ago, Smilydon said:

Yo I'm either an idiot or something's not working but I can not get any of the SAM mods to show up in my load order, for me to be able to sort them.
They're installed, but only the RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp and YA_SAM_Patch.esp shows up, none of the others do despite being installed, checked, all that jazz.

The mods work ingame, I just have graphical issues which I assume are related to the load order being wrong- which I can't fix when they're not visible.
(Tails are detached from the body when naked and genitals are invisible- everything else works as far as I can tell).

I use Mod Organiser.
This is upgrading from the base YA mods, so these graphical issues are new.
Both the old character/save I was using and a brand new character/save have the issues.

EDIT: so i was an idiot for part of it and fixed the invisible genitals but now there is an open seam between the top of the mesh of the genitals and the gap in the body where it normally sits. Invisible texture.
Tails being detached are still a problem.

I would need to look at your load order to be able to tell what your issue is, but sounds like you perhaps do not have the SAM patch in the right spot. 

18 hours ago, Smilydon said:

Yo I'm either an idiot or something's not working but I can not get any of the SAM mods to show up in my load order, for me to be able to sort them.
They're installed, but only the RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp and YA_SAM_Patch.esp shows up, none of the others do despite being installed, checked, all that jazz.

The mods work ingame, I just have graphical issues which I assume are related to the load order being wrong- which I can't fix when they're not visible.
(Tails are detached from the body when naked and genitals are invisible- everything else works as far as I can tell).

I use Mod Organiser.
This is upgrading from the base YA mods, so these graphical issues are new.
Both the old character/save I was using and a brand new character/save have the issues.

EDIT: so i was an idiot for part of it and fixed the invisible genitals but now there is an open seam between the top of the mesh of the genitals and the gap in the body where it normally sits. Invisible texture.
Tails being detached are still a problem.

Could you give us screenshots for the detached tails? So that we can see what could be wrong :3

9 hours ago, Sasemepaste said:

Could you give us screenshots for the detached tails? So that we can see what could be wrong :3

After playing with it again tonight with a less sleepy brain, reinstalling SAM, YA and forebears, I realised YA was overwriting the hyena overhaul- though until i reinstalled the hyena overhaul, it would not show up in my load order.. so i dont know what i did or didn't do this time to make it show up. Maybe Mod organiser had a derp moment.

My new issue is the ears seem to have the wrong textures / placements.
It appears the right ear has the inner ear texture on the back of the ear and the back of the ear texture on the inner ear.
This is on the Reachmen hyena.

20210729220039_1.jpg

Edited by Smilydon
On 7/29/2021 at 7:02 AM, Smilydon said:

After playing with it again tonight with a less sleepy brain, reinstalling SAM, YA and forebears, I realised YA was overwriting the hyena overhaul- though until i reinstalled the hyena overhaul, it would not show up in my load order.. so i dont know what i did or didn't do this time to make it show up. Maybe Mod organiser had a derp moment.

My new issue is the ears seem to have the wrong textures / placements.
It appears the right ear has the inner ear texture on the back of the ear and the back of the ear texture on the inner ear.
This is on the Reachmen hyena.

20210729220039_1.jpg

Tests on my end show the textures are all okay, perhaps you have a load order issue is what I am guessing. 

Is Fardunes an update to the Hyena Overhaul?  I assume it is, but MO2 tells me that Fardunes is being overwritten by the BB SAM patch and the BB Female UNP tail bodyslide whereas HyenaOverhaul is not overwritten by either of them.  Does Fardunes obsolete any patches or mods?  The load order instructions in the top post are still for the Hyena Overhaul Alpha.  

25 minutes ago, Satarack said:

Is Fardunes an update to the Hyena Overhaul?  I assume it is, but MO2 tells me that Fardunes is being overwritten by the BB SAM patch and the BB Female UNP tail bodyslide whereas HyenaOverhaul is not overwritten by either of them.  Does Fardunes obsolete any patches or mods?  The load order instructions in the top post are still for the Hyena Overhaul Alpha.  

Far dunes is a replacement for the hyenaoverhaul, and it should load after all those. 

Thanks, I see the Breton tails have physics now with Far Dunes.

On another note, I noticed an inconsistency in the YA Masculine SAM V3 patch with Imperial schlong colours.  The masculine patch gives Imperials the dark groin fur, but the BD Anthro, Vector Regular, and Vector Mascular schlongs aren't using the dark colour gradient and instead they're skin tone coloured.  BD Sheath is dark coloured to match the groin.

Here's what it looks like:

Spoiler

ScreenShot29.png.86ce688e8cad6349f6b0fc0d5dbd1834.png

I took screenshots with the Masculine patch enabled and disabled, below you can see 4 shots with the Masculine enabled on the left, disabled on the right, and sheath equipped on the top and anthro equipped on the bottom:

Spoiler

1184619839_ImperialMasculinepatchinconsistency.png.b14dfc5223c2f4637a147970d198358e.png

23 minutes ago, Satarack said:

Thanks, I see the Breton tails have physics now with Far Dunes.

On another note, I noticed an inconsistency in the YA Masculine SAM V3 patch with Imperial schlong colours.  The masculine patch gives Imperials the dark groin fur, but the BD Anthro, Vector Regular, and Vector Mascular schlongs aren't using the dark colour gradient and instead they're skin tone coloured.  BD Sheath is dark coloured to match the groin.

Here's what it looks like:

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot29.png.86ce688e8cad6349f6b0fc0d5dbd1834.png

I took screenshots with the Masculine patch enabled and disabled, below you can see 4 shots with the Masculine enabled on the left, disabled on the right, and sheath equipped on the top and anthro equipped on the bottom:

Reveal hidden contents

1184619839_ImperialMasculinepatchinconsistency.png.b14dfc5223c2f4637a147970d198358e.png

thank you, I shall fix it! 

On 7/31/2021 at 1:48 AM, Valehyena said:

Tests on my end show the textures are all okay, perhaps you have a load order issue is what I am guessing. 

Yeah, I have no idea what's going on on my end.

I disabled a bunch of mods, deleted a bunch, reinstalled half of them and re-ordered them, deleted all my saves and started a new game and the texture and mesh problems are gone.
I'm now just having a problem with BB but I think that's my fault as well, so disregard the issues I brought up.
Cheers for the replies though.

3 hours ago, aledeth said:

Will it be safe to update to the new version in the middle of an active game, or should I finish my current one before installing?

Hmm I can't promise anything honestly with skyrim! 

Some good advice I received:  If you're using a mod organizer that lets you setup profiles, you can copy your existing loadout to a different profile, try upgrading in that profile and test if things work properly.  If it does, great, if it doesn't you still have the original loadout that works and you can experiment to figure out what's wrong in the copied loadout.