• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any way to make the hyenas into a stand-alone race instead of a replacer for Redgard? I've been using the Kygarra for the longest time, but they have NOT aged well. Not only do they look nice, but the fact the female's got the proper tackle (and that it's dark!) is a major plus! I'm guessing it doesn't work with CBBE nor the futa mod for it, though?

In case that was hard to read (been up for ~20 hours straight at this point), I'd LOVE to have some proper hyena/gnoll people to play as and maybe even have a few NPCs, I just wnana know if there's a way to do it in a more lore-friendly way than replacing EVERYONE, you know?

I have a bit of a request and, since you are so amazing at making stuff like this, I figured this would be the first place to ask. I have everything from the Skyfurry setup and I love it. I feel like I'm actually in a furry world. That is, until I hit a load screen and an orc, nord or whatever pops up. I tried downloading Sextreme to help remedy this but, it just showed black silhouettes and made my loading screen flash. My request is if you could possibly do a loading screen replacer that puts furries in. They don't need to be yiffing but, I just want to be able to play without humans, elves and orcs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With the Anniversary Edition update to SE I've been fiddling around with my mods to see if I can keep Yiffy Age + Better Bretons + Fardunes with the current preliminary skse64 AE build.  For YA and BB the answer seems to be yes, but for Fardunes/Hyena Overhaul it's Yes but with risk of crashes. 

Started a new character with Fardunes working, Forebears, Reachmen, and Redguards all seem to work fine in the race menu.  But once I get control the game crashes when the game tries to trigger Alduin breaking the hole in that tower wall.  It wasn't a fluke crash either, it happened every time I tried disabling other mods.  Once I disabled Fardunes and all its SoS and SAM prerequisites Alduin worked just fine, he breaks the tower wall, breathes fire, and I can continue into Helgen Keep.

My take away is Fardunes "works" but its prerequisites are crash risks.  Like right now if I remove my body armor the game crashes when SoS tries to equip a schlong.  Because YA and BB aren't dependent on SoS I can load them without SoS and naked models will just equip the vanilla underwear.

Which brings me to a suggestion: Uncouple Fardunes from the SoS and SAM prerequisites.  Encapsulate the Forebears, Redguard Overhaul, and Reachmen overhaul so that they only need YA to function.  I like SAM since I've tried it; but the sentiment I saw over on vectorplexus seemed to be don't update Skyrim (or roll back your version) if you want SAM, Sexlab, SOS, etc..  I don't want to get into that debate, but I do think it would be better if users could be more plug and play with the Hyena overhauls.

Of course, this could all become a non-issue if future skse updates resolve the issues with SOS, SAM, and other currently borked mods.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, user1518 said:

Got SAM working with SOS but " Bad Dogs Skimpy Clothes SE " continues to have a gap around the schlong when clothes are worn. Are the mods incompatible or did I do something wrong? Any help is appreciated.

You need to open the NPC/Player in SoS MCM settings, and tell it that it is a revealing armor, that will tell it to go ahead and let it be visible, as by default it assumes it is hidden by the clothing.

7 hours ago, Ryusho said:

You need to open the NPC/Player in SoS MCM settings, and tell it that it is a revealing armor, that will tell it to go ahead and let it be visible, as by default it assumes it is hidden by the clothing.

Did that already. the schlong shows but has a huge gap between it and the body.

Oh, I don't know then, ..I think it only works with the default SOS schlongs that were made SAM compatable, but I'm just guessing...I wanted to use this, but considering  how none of the SAM+SOS stuff wants to work properly with AE, I'm not using it..since the sheer dependancy on SAM ontop of it all, is making it problematic for me to get working.

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Pistoleiro_Papacu said:

It seems the download link for the "Hyena Overhaul" on the main post is actually the google drive link for the Better Bretons. Am i missing something here?

Also about this Hyena Overhaul mod. Is it the same thing as "the far dunes" mod?

I've been trying to figure this out as well...there doesn't seem to be a DL file labled specifically as "far dunes" or "Hyena Overhaul."  The Kaidan patch keeps throwing a [E8001843] < Error: Could not be resolved > for his head parts so I must be missing some other file with that missing form list.  (his head looks like an albino yena with super dark eyes you can't make out... still cute though ;3 )

Edited by karkarius
added info
19 hours ago, Pistoleiro_Papacu said:

It seems the download link for the "Hyena Overhaul" on the main post is actually the google drive link for the Better Bretons. Am i missing something here?

Also about this Hyena Overhaul mod. Is it the same thing as "the far dunes" mod?

7 hours ago, karkarius said:

I've been trying to figure this out as well...there doesn't seem to be a DL file labled specifically as "far dunes" or "Hyena Overhaul."  The Kaidan patch keeps throwing a [E8001843] < Error: Could not be resolved > for his head parts so I must be missing some other file with that missing form list.  (his head looks like an albino yena with super dark eyes you can't make out... still cute though ;3 )

Yeah I need to fix that link. The Far Dunes is the hyena overhaul 

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 8:56 PM, Kepora said:

Hey there! Sorry if this has already been answered, but is there any way to make the hyenas into a stand-alone race instead of a replacer for Redgard? I've been using the Kygarra for the longest time, but they have NOT aged well. Not only do they look nice, but the fact the female's got the proper tackle (and that it's dark!) is a major plus! I'm guessing it doesn't work with CBBE nor the futa mod for it, though?

In case that was hard to read (been up for ~20 hours straight at this point), I'd LOVE to have some proper hyena/gnoll people to play as and maybe even have a few NPCs, I just wnana know if there's a way to do it in a more lore-friendly way than replacing EVERYONE, you know?

I was also hoping there might be an update with a standalone race for the Hyenas/Gnolls. Is that something that might ever come to pass, or a way around changing everyone in Skyrim?

Thank you for all the amazing work on these mods!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, Valehyena said:

- New HDT tails (THAT HAVE WAGGING IDLES!!)

added body collisions to the tails for better sex scenes

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Would LOVE to see this for all the other races, as HDT tails is something Bad Dog's held out on for a while (no offense intended, of course!), and even without Yiffy Age, doing it for vanilla Khajiits and Argonians would be soooo very useful and appreciated. ?