On 6/22/2021 at 5:17 PM, Sasemepaste said:

Good evening, Vale. I have tried your newest release, the Alpha version with MoreHyena mod since yesterday. And here are a few things I have to tell you:

HDT Tails:

For races in the Alpha release, they seem to have no HDT tails (at least not in my test in new saves). The forebears could use nif file in YA Sam HDT Tails (i.e. brushtail.nif which is also the file for nord's tails) to have access to HDT tails in game, but for Hyenas I'm afraid there's no ready-made ones. OwO

(to be further tested)

Think I've got it. The main problem is that these new add races don't have proper tail AMRA records to utilize the HDT tails in the YA HDT Tail patch. That is, HDT Tails have different file names as shown below:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.67ba86ec40160265e11875c10429999a.png

If you want HDT tails:

REACHMAN:

image.png.9753d0d5736126282436e399c8999dba.png

SKAAL:

image.png.df40d770e64bb732a6fd4ffa25bd6834.png

FOREBAER:

image.png.3921220b9a4507408a9a7a1017183ce6.png

NPC-Related CTDs:

Good news is that I managed to fix this problem by myself (this time no deleted NPCs of course... QAQ). By regenerating NPC head model via CK (loaded only MoreHyena.esp and it's reliance), I acquired some different head models that won't cause CTDs.

One of my newly generated NPC head models is attached below and might be of help:

0000184D.NIF 1.2 MB · 0 downloads

If you have a look inside the file you may find it quite different from the original head model. And the original one is for the NPC who caused my CTD with only one word, literally. She opened her mouth and my game just shutdown... XwX

I haven't tested the FurryRomance mod btw, since the lines are written for female players... 

Hope this little feedback will help you even the slightest. QwQ

Vale, thank you for reading this. And I'm longing for your reply and newest progress as always.

Is it possible for a casual modder to do the same fix you did? I'm running into the same issue where that NPC crashes my game when I speak to her, and was wondering if your fix is easily applied.

6 hours ago, aledeth said:

Is it possible for a casual modder to do the same fix you did? I'm running into the same issue where that NPC crashes my game when I speak to her, and was wondering if your fix is easily applied.

I uploaded a fixed version of MoreHyenas 

5 hours ago, Valehyena said:

I uploaded a fixed version of MoreHyenas 

That would explain my issue, was updating the base mod hoping it would work when the buggy characters were all from the other mod. Just tested, it's fixed. Thanks!

Hello Vale, I have used your Hyena mods recently and they were really well done but there were some problems for me about the new Hyenazen that causes CTD when I tried a new game play. Also the the furry romance patch for the bishop mod got mix human body mesh in the nord race when I install it last.

Edited by dvn123
24 minutes ago, dvn123 said:

Hello Vale, I have used your Hyena mods recently and they were really well done but there were some problems for me about the new Hyenazen that causes CTD when I tried a new game play. Also the the furry romance patch for the bishop mod got mix human body mesh in the nord race when I install it last.

I will take a look at the bishop mod and the Hyena zens, but things seemed fine on my end! and a few others, I shall take a look though thanks for the feed back. 

Just now, Valehyena said:

I will take a look at the bishop mod and the Hyena zens, but things seemed fine on my end! and a few others, I shall take a look though thanks for the feed back. 

Ok, thanks for your fast reply Vale. Yours mod is really hot and fun to use so it would be a shame to not use them to their fullest potential. And please keep up the good work

Any idea what could be causing this on the schlongs?

Load Order:

#Mod_Priority	#Mod_Status	#Mod_Name
0	+	DLC: HearthFires
1	+	DLC: Dragonborn
2	+	DLC: Dawnguard
3	+	SKSE
4	+	SAM High Poly Conversion SE
5	+	Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
6	+	SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
7	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE
8	+	RaceMenu
9	+	UIExtensions
10	+	Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
11	+	AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
12	+	SkyUI
15	+	SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light
16	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim Schlongs
17	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SAM Patch
18	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SAM HDT Tails
19	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim Masculine Textures For SAM
20	+	Yiffy Age Imperial Replacer
22	+	Better Bretons
23	+	Better Bretons SAM Patch
26	+	FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
31	+	Prince Alberts + Navel Piercings for Men + Nipple Rings (Merged)
32	+	BodySlide and Outfit Studio
36	+	RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
42	+	Redguards Redone
43	+	Khajiit Textures
46	+	XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
47	+	Aether Suite SE
54	+	Address Library for SKSE Plugins
57	+	Beast Race Bodypaints SE -Khajiit and Argonian Themed Bodypaints Facepaints RaceMenu Overlays-
59	+	ConsoleUtilSSE
62	+	Flawn's Argonian Overlays
63	+	Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux
64	+	Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux SAM Patch
65	+	GomaPeroLand SE V6
66	+	Halo's Poser
67	+	JContainers SE
69	+	Lagoon - Skyrim Tropical Island MOD
70	+	Larmir Pose SE
71	+	Look what you see !
72	+	opparco mfg Command for SSE
74	+	Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE
78	+	SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
81	+	NK_Heterochromia Reborn
85	+	SAM Bodyhair
86	+	Shark Race SE
92	+	HardBodies
93	+	The Forebears
94	+	SexLab Framework
95	+	M2M Animations 9.00 All Timed Stages
97	+	HDT-BBB for SAM
100	+	SSE Display Tweaks
104	+	83Willows WHITER TEETH
105	+	FlexFlexFlex
106	+	Meme Poser SE
110	+	Skaal Reimagined
113	+	SAM - KSO_Clothing RCB Refit
114	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Attires - Larcenist
115	+	Geralt Wolf Armor v1.3 (high poly SAM) (SE)
117	+	Kala's Eyes- Beast Race Edition Khajiit Argonian
120	+	Barbarian Steel Armor
121	+	Barbarian_Steel_ Armor_SAM_patch SE_
123	+	Apachii Cat Pack for Yiffy Age
124	+	Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE
129	+	Modern Clothes
130	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Attires - Adventurer V102
131	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Outfits - Heavy Armor Redux
132	+	SAM - RCB Casual (rugged rogue Refit)
133	+	SAM Bruma Armor
135	+	Thieve's Guild Armor
136	+	Ziovdendian Bodypaint - Designs of the Lupine - RaceMenu Overlays - Special Edition
137	+	Khajiit Overhaul SSE Unofficial Port
138	+	Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE

ScreenShot4.png

3 hours ago, mforan said:

Any idea what could be causing this on the schlongs?

Load Order:

#Mod_Priority	#Mod_Status	#Mod_Name
0	+	DLC: HearthFires
1	+	DLC: Dragonborn
2	+	DLC: Dawnguard
3	+	SKSE
4	+	SAM High Poly Conversion SE
5	+	Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
6	+	SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
7	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SE
8	+	RaceMenu
9	+	UIExtensions
10	+	Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE
11	+	AddItemMenu - Ultimate Mod Explorer
12	+	SkyUI
15	+	SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light
16	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim Schlongs
17	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SAM Patch
18	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim SAM HDT Tails
19	+	Yiffy Age of Skyrim Masculine Textures For SAM
20	+	Yiffy Age Imperial Replacer
22	+	Better Bretons
23	+	Better Bretons SAM Patch
26	+	FileAccess Interface for Skyrim SE Scripts - FISSES
31	+	Prince Alberts + Navel Piercings for Men + Nipple Rings (Merged)
32	+	BodySlide and Outfit Studio
36	+	RaceCompatibility with fixes for SSE
42	+	Redguards Redone
43	+	Khajiit Textures
46	+	XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
47	+	Aether Suite SE
54	+	Address Library for SKSE Plugins
57	+	Beast Race Bodypaints SE -Khajiit and Argonian Themed Bodypaints Facepaints RaceMenu Overlays-
59	+	ConsoleUtilSSE
62	+	Flawn's Argonian Overlays
63	+	Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux
64	+	Flawn's Vanilla Argonians Redux SAM Patch
65	+	GomaPeroLand SE V6
66	+	Halo's Poser
67	+	JContainers SE
69	+	Lagoon - Skyrim Tropical Island MOD
70	+	Larmir Pose SE
71	+	Look what you see !
72	+	opparco mfg Command for SSE
74	+	Poser Hotkeys Plus SSE
78	+	SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)
81	+	NK_Heterochromia Reborn
85	+	SAM Bodyhair
86	+	Shark Race SE
92	+	HardBodies
93	+	The Forebears
94	+	SexLab Framework
95	+	M2M Animations 9.00 All Timed Stages
97	+	HDT-BBB for SAM
100	+	SSE Display Tweaks
104	+	83Willows WHITER TEETH
105	+	FlexFlexFlex
106	+	Meme Poser SE
110	+	Skaal Reimagined
113	+	SAM - KSO_Clothing RCB Refit
114	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Attires - Larcenist
115	+	Geralt Wolf Armor v1.3 (high poly SAM) (SE)
117	+	Kala's Eyes- Beast Race Edition Khajiit Argonian
120	+	Barbarian Steel Armor
121	+	Barbarian_Steel_ Armor_SAM_patch SE_
123	+	Apachii Cat Pack for Yiffy Age
124	+	Beyond Skyrim - Bruma SE
129	+	Modern Clothes
130	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Attires - Adventurer V102
131	+	SAM - Kreis Skimpy Outfits - Heavy Armor Redux
132	+	SAM - RCB Casual (rugged rogue Refit)
133	+	SAM Bruma Armor
135	+	Thieve's Guild Armor
136	+	Ziovdendian Bodypaint - Designs of the Lupine - RaceMenu Overlays - Special Edition
137	+	Khajiit Overhaul SSE Unofficial Port
138	+	Player Size Adjuster and First Person Camera Height Fix SSE

ScreenShot4.png

I suggest likely upgrading to the new Hyena Overhaul Alpha, and getting rid of skaal re-imagined, redguard redone, and the forebears, maybe that will fix the issue? you can also try to install my masculine textures to fix that issue. 

1 hour ago, Valehyena said:

I suggest likely upgrading to the new Hyena Overhaul Alpha, and getting rid of skaal re-imagined, redguard redone, and the forebears, maybe that will fix the issue? you can also try to install my masculine textures to fix that issue. 

Nope that didn't seem to change anything. Also I already have the masculine textures installed and I'm pretty sure I already have the newest version of the hyena overhaul. Also I just noticed if I have no schlong selected in the SOS MCM menu my character's schlong still shows up, just black

ScreenShot5.png

Edited by mforan
typo
58 minutes ago, mforan said:

Nope that didn't seem to change anything. Also I already have the masculine textures installed and I'm pretty sure I already have the newest version of the hyena overhaul. Also I just noticed if I have no schlong selected in the SOS MCM menu my character's schlong still shows up, just black

Hmm not sure what the issue is, ill look over your load order, but I will be releasing a new version of the hyena overhaul soon! hopefully that'll fix it, but the cocks seem to work on a lot of folks systems just fine, but I am going to release a version of the hyena overhaul soon with their cocks added as their own Add-ons 

Vale, sorry for not replying recently, I'm kinda busy these days QAQ. I managed to make a HDT tail patch for Hyenas and Forebears though (Cute little bouncing tails UwU).

I wander if any of you guys wants it and I just post it here. Just fetch it if you want:

HO_HDT Tails.zip

Require YA Sam HDT tails to work properly. Because I didn't edited xml files in HDT tails patch and just used the original xml as it was in YA HDT tails patch.

Forebear tails were intentionally made larger than Hyenas but smaller than Lykiaos (exactly 85% the size of Lykiaos tails, but look a lot smaller though), which made them cute in size and move smoothly when swinging and bouncing.

Edited by Sasemepaste

Hey! Thanks for these mods. I'm really enjoying them.

I had some issues getting the Argonian Masculine Chameleon to work with the human-style schlongs VP Muscular/Regular in the SAM Patch (or possibly YA SOS, I'm not sure); the body used the chameleon texture, but the schlongs did not. I taught myself the barebones of how to mod to fix it. It seems as though the VP Muscular/Regular dongs are using the argonian_p1 textures in textures/SOS/baddog/anthro/male instead of the textures in SOS/vectorplexus muscular or regular. I couldn't track down which objects to change to fix them, but replacing the appropriate .dds files fixed it for me.

Posting in case this wasn't expected behavior since I expected VP Regular/Muscular to use the textures in the VP Regular/Muscular folder, and so others can have shiny, iridescent Argonian dongs.

8 minutes ago, BongoSquad66 said:

Hey! Thanks for these mods. I'm really enjoying them.

I had some issues getting the Argonian Masculine Chameleon to work with the human-style schlongs VP Muscular/Regular in the SAM Patch (or possibly YA SOS, I'm not sure); the body used the chameleon texture, but the schlongs did not. I taught myself the barebones of how to mod to fix it. It seems as though the VP Muscular/Regular dongs are using the argonian_p1 textures in textures/SOS/baddog/anthro/male instead of the textures in SOS/vectorplexus muscular or regular. I couldn't track down which objects to change to fix them, but replacing the appropriate .dds files fixed it for me.

Posting in case this wasn't expected behavior since I expected VP Regular/Muscular to use the textures in the VP Regular/Muscular folder, and so others can have shiny, iridescent Argonian dongs.

thanks for the info bud! We will look into it. 

On 7/4/2021 at 6:36 PM, Valehyena said:

Hmm not sure what the issue is, ill look over your load order, but I will be releasing a new version of the hyena overhaul soon! hopefully that'll fix it, but the cocks seem to work on a lot of folks systems just fine, but I am going to release a version of the hyena overhaul soon with their cocks added as their own Add-ons 

So, I just did a bit of trial and error. I found that if I used the sheath schlong or the anthro one I don't get the issue with the missed up textures. Any of the other compatible schlongs still have the issue though.

Unsure if I'm missing something obvious or not, but the hand/feet/leg seems are all extremely visible and the hands don't scale properly. They grow at a much faster rate on the slider, not sure what exactly is causing it- whether I have a conflict or a missing mod. Load order looks like this so far (short since I'm building up mod list from scratch and am doing it pieces at a time to make sure things work)

Capture.PNG

1 hour ago, Beluga248 said:

Unsure if I'm missing something obvious or not, but the hand/feet/leg seems are all extremely visible and the hands don't scale properly. They grow at a much faster rate on the slider, not sure what exactly is causing it- whether I have a conflict or a missing mod. Load order looks like this so far (short since I'm building up mod list from scratch and am doing it pieces at a time to make sure things work)

Capture.PNG

You no longer need SAM light installed. Not sure if that would be the cause, but itd be good to just get rid of it. 

On 7/6/2021 at 4:29 AM, mforan said:

So, I just did a bit of trial and error. I found that if I used the sheath schlong or the anthro one I don't get the issue with the missed up textures. Any of the other compatible schlongs still have the issue though.

we are coming out with a schlong patch soon, hopefully we can fix your issue

18 hours ago, Valehyena said:

You no longer need SAM light installed. Not sure if that would be the cause, but itd be good to just get rid of it. 

Got rid of it, here's an image of the issue I'm having. It's the easiest to see at max slider, but is still noticeable at just about anything that isn't default

20210709150616_1.jpg

9 minutes ago, Beluga248 said:

Got rid of it, here's an image of the issue I'm having. It's the easiest to see at max slider, but is still noticeable at just about anything that isn't default

20210709150616_1.jpg

Does this happen when you are naked too?

2 hours ago, Valehyena said:

Does this happen when you are naked too?

Aha, no it does not. I never built bodyslide outfits and such like an idiot, I assume now that that is the issue haha

Edit, I ran bodyslide, still having that problem. I'm probably missing something else

Edited by Beluga248