C5Kev's Jade's Nipple Stretchers V2 UUNP & CBBE

6 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ck2MF. These are posted in the LE area, so they wouldn't have fit correctly anyhow. With that said, I suppose I can make an SE version and post that and save you the trouble, even though it's pretty easy.  Give me a little time and I'll get to it.

Thank you! When you have time. Greatly appreciated.

ALL of your armors are absolutely AMAZING. My favorite has been Herme Mora Priestess. Glad to see you active with Special Edition ?

20 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ck2MF.  TBH, I haven't even thought of these as I moved on to SE.  Maybe I'll get to them, maybe not - but you can certain make them converting the UUNP version to CBBE. Probably take you less than 5 minutes.

Is there a functionally written guide on converting things  like that?  None of the guides I've found are well written at all they basically assume you're familiar with Outfit Studio.  Which I'm not.  I have been trying to get a CBBE version of these as Piercings rather than Body Armor like the old CBBE version is here.   (Yes I am still playing LE so I haven't looked at any of the SE stuff.  I'm not sure if there's any benefit to swapping tbh my load order is massive and reconstructing it would be tedious and I know a few mods wouldn't convert easily.)

• 2 months later...

Have a question about the CBBE set, though this may just be weirdness about my setup. For some reason the nipple textures are quite a bit paler then the rest of the PC's skin tone. Any tips for fixing this? I know how to do retextures (swapped in the ebony skin from UUNP V2 successfully) but I'm guessing because the nipple area is skin, it's defeating me. I checked to be sure I didn't mess anything up doing the retexture, same issue right out of the box.

Spoiler

20210819111755_1.jpg.d37f2c527e6b9ebb20232e20e6a59957.jpg

Edited by Xiaron
Attaching Image
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 6/1/2021 at 1:42 AM, C5Kev said:

Hello L.  Have a look:     Oh, you should look at both.  The process is the same, but there is good info in both.

hi there! i really like the mod! i wanted to ask you are nipples supposed to be transparent? they seem to be glowing a bit and they dont have the right color

ScreenShot47694.jpg

ScreenShot47695.jpg

On 10/8/2023 at 5:27 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

hi there! i really like the mod! i wanted to ask you are nipples supposed to be transparent? they seem to be glowing a bit and they dont have the right color

Hello S78.  Check that the nipple end textures are pointing to the correct skin texture you're using. If they're transparent and have a glow, something is wrong and afraid I can't help you - there's no reason for that happening.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/11/2023 at 3:54 AM, sikamikanico78 said:

Thanks for your reply!! How do I check it by the way?? ?In bodyslide? 

Sorry for the delay, RL has been calling...   Anyway, just import one of the items into Outfit Studio. In the right 'meshes' pane, double-click a nip and a dialog box will appear. There's a button that says 'textures", click that and you can see what's being used. By default, the path should be 'Data\Textures\Actors\Characters\Female' , although you may have some unique character, etc.

• 6 months later...