C5Kev's Jade's Nipple Stretchers V2 UUNP & CBBE

7 hours ago, wai123 said:

Hello C5Kev.

Thank you for this! I would really love to see a black non shiny, and a rusted version of this lovely work.

These would fit for sure to some of the existing chains and cuffs pretty well.

Have a great day and stay healthy!

The black ones can be made non-shiny easily enough by importing them into Outfit Studio and removing the "Environmental" and "Env Mask" entries.  Or use NifSkope to do the same thing.   If you NEVER want shiny ones, then "Load Project" (not import) and modify the nif from "Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\C5Kev's Nipple Stretchers Ebonite Blk UUNP" folder and "Save Project".

I'd thought about rusted ones, but that's not very "sanitary" as far as piercings go.  I hear what you're saying, but we don't need Dragonbabes with infected nipples.  :)

Thx for the update and expansion!. Dont want to sound rude, but i guess slot 51 would really be the better choice. I cant see what slot the dd piercing use, but they remove my regular nipplerings from slot 51, so i guess, thats were they go to. Thumbs up again for all your nice armorsets! I allways use some of them.

Edit: Gosh.. i changed to slot51 myself (via Tesedit) and my body become invisable.. guess its not that easy ;)

11 hours ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

Thx for the update and expansion!. Dont want to sound rude, but i guess slot 51 would really be the better choice. I cant see what slot the dd piercing use, but they remove my regular nipplerings from slot 51, so i guess, thats were they go to. Thumbs up again for all your nice armorsets! I allways use some of them.

Edit: Gosh.. i changed to slot51 myself (via Tesedit) and my body become invisable.. guess its not that easy ;)

Nowhere does it say that slot 51 is what should be used for piercings. When the game was made, there were no piercings, so saying 51 is the right choice - to me - is nonsense. The DD team can certainly use whatever slot they'd like for piercings, that's their prerogative.  Mine utilize slot 56, "Chest Secondary", which oddly makes sense to me.  But users can change slot assignments to whatever they want to.

To change slot assignments, one needs to change slot assignments in the .esp, both the "Armor Add-on" and "Armor" records. In addition, all applicable parts slot number(s) needs to be changed in either NifSkope or Outfit Studio.

7 hours ago, C5Kev said:

Nowhere does it say that slot 51 is what should be used for piercings. When the game was made, there were no piercings, so saying 51 is the right choice - to me - is nonsense. The DD team can certainly use whatever slot they'd like for piercings, that's their prerogative.  Mine utilize slot 56, "Chest Secondary", which oddly makes sense to me.  But users can change slot assignments to whatever they want to.

To change slot assignments, one needs to change slot assignments in the .esp, both the "Armor Add-on" and "Armor" records. In addition, all applicable parts slot number(s) needs to be changed in either NifSkope or Outfit Studio.

I see your point. The idea behind slot 51 was , that some mods can disallow you to wear clothing, so wearing the strechers is not possible. Also wearing them, will hide several stuff, like chastity bels, corset and such. I know it can be disabled in the DD MCM. But its sad to disable that, just fo your so nice devices. With my attemp to change the slot myself, i actually, forgot to change, both, "Armor" and "Armor Addon". Doing so, body was visable again but stretchers where gone ;) I sortet out some help on the net to edit the *.nif via Nifskope, but they stayed invisable. Guess my experiance isnt that good at all with Nifskope. Thx for your answer, i will just use the strechers, when ever its possible, cause i really like them ^^

reagrds.

Edit: Sorry, i just see i was still using the very first version of your mod. There it was bodyclothing. With V2 anything is fine !! Thx again :)

1 hour ago, Hanshurtig11 said:

I see your point. The idea behind slot 51 was , that some mods can disallow you to wear clothing, so wearing the strechers is not possible. Also wearing them, will hide several stuff, like chastity bels, corset and such. I know it can be disabled in the DD MCM. But its sad to disable that, just fo your so nice devices. With my attemp to change the slot myself, i actually, forgot to change, both, "Armor" and "Armor Addon". Doing so, body was visable again but stretchers where gone ;) I sortet out some help on the net to edit the *.nif via Nifskope, but they stayed invisable. Guess my experiance isnt that good at all with Nifskope. Thx for your answer, i will just use the strechers, when ever its possible, cause i really like them ^^

reagrds.

Edit: Sorry, i just see i was still using the very first version of your mod. There it was bodyclothing. With V2 anything is fine !! Thx again :)

Sorry, but that's just not true.  I'm aware there are mods that can disallow wearing clothing, but...  THEY'RE MODS  ...and not the way the game was designed because there were no mods.  Slots 50 & 51 are reserved for "DecapitatedHead" & "Decapitation". The head is an actually an armor object that uses both slots - head & neck.

The 1st version parts were just using slot 32, but I changed that in V2 as some DD items use slot 32 (body) along with some of their stuff - corsets and what-not. So as I mentioned, I changed them to slot 56.  I don't use DD stuff and while my mod could / can be used with some DD items, perhaps not all - as it's not specifically designed for DD.

6 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Hi and thanks for all your mods....however this one i cant get right. The nipples doubbles ie your strechers dont hit  my PCs nipples (ending up with 4 nipples)

Im not good with outfit studio so what to do......anyone

Hmmm, what body type do you have?  And you are using BodySlide to make them?

On 10/9/2020 at 2:14 PM, C5Kev said:

Hmmm, what body type do you have?  And you are using BodySlide to make them?

UUNP body and yes i build them in bodyslide

Edit: Rebuild one at a time and now it works sorry for the hassle but me Batch-building seemed to go wrong.......

11 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

UUNP body and yes i build them in bodyslide

Edit: Rebuild one at a time and now it works sorry for the hassle but me Batch-building seemed to go wrong.......

The main thing is that you got things fixed up, so have fun!

19 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

And then not , as you can see  the stretchers doesnt fit

Im not shure what to do from here...hm

"...and now it works sorry for the hassle but me Batch-building seemed to go wrong..."  I have no idea what the problem is (your image doesn't show much), but your previous comment says something.

6 hours ago, C5Kev said:

"...and now it works sorry for the hassle but me Batch-building seemed to go wrong..."  I have no idea what the problem is (your image doesn't show much), but your previous comment says something.

The picture just show that ( in my build) that the strechers are not centeret on my PCs nipples......and yes in my  BS build. Building them seperately helped a lot but the batch build didnt work for me, the strechers sat beside on the breast, giving my PC 4 nipples.

Ok no worry

5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

The picture just show that ( in my build) that the strechers are not centeret on my PCs nipples......and yes in my  BS build. Building them seperately helped a lot but the batch build didnt work for me, the strechers sat beside on the breast, giving my PC 4 nipples.

Ok no worry

Well, sorry I couldn't be of more assistance, but not knowing your system, etc., (not that that would really help me diagnose anything), it's kinda difficult to figure out since others aren't haven't the same issue that you are. 

On 10/13/2020 at 10:24 AM, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Honestly, I am gratefull for all these nice mods you people provide. That said if you are on the fence to reintroduce the smaller ones also in the ebonite colours then here is at least one person who would appreciate this :)

Too long for ya, huh?  I just figured folks would want the long ones, but apparently not, so...   I'll get to it in a while.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

They definitely poke out compared to all those other piercings ??

Guess as professional goldsmith you can create some variations?

Maybe add a screw to dynamically change length ?️

Ah geez...    ?    Give people an inch and they want a mile (or even a Km)  ?   These were just a "quick and dirty" thing I made for my character and just thought folks might like them too.  Yeah, I'll see what I can do...   I've seen some with rings, but rings always get fucked up (out of round) by BodySlide, so I add them to my character after other parts are made - but I can't expect others to do that.  Swords are kinda of an obvious thing use, but I'll kick this around a bit and see what I can come up with.

"Maybe add a screw to dynamically change length"  Wish I could do that via an MCM or something, but alas, I don't know scripting. Send me a PM if you someone.  :D

• 7 months later...
1 hour ago, ck2modfan said:

I realize you commented that your CBBE v2 stuff is messed up. Sorry to hear it.

Would love to see this with the CBBE v2 body when you have the time and energy. It would be awesome!

Hello ck2MF.  TBH, I haven't even thought of these as I moved on to SE.  Maybe I'll get to them, maybe not - but you can certain make them converting the UUNP version to CBBE. Probably take you less than 5 minutes.

Edited by C5Kev
8 minutes ago, C5Kev said:

Hello ck2MF.  TBH, I haven't even thought of these as I moved on to SE.  Maybe I'll get to them, maybe not - but you can certain make them converting the UUNP version to CBBE. Probably take you less than 5 minutes.

Actually was looking for SE version. Should have been clear. If you can point me in the direction I will give it a try. Never converted anything from UUNP to CBBE. Thanks!

2 hours ago, ck2modfan said:

Actually was looking for SE version. Should have been clear. If you can point me in the direction I will give it a try. Never converted anything from UUNP to CBBE. Thanks!

Hello ck2MF. These are posted in the LE area, so they wouldn't have fit correctly anyhow. With that said, I suppose I can make an SE version and post that and save you the trouble, even though it's pretty easy.  Give me a little time and I'll get to it.