Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87) English Version

I never used Oblivion XP , so I never used it with Cursed Armour.  But I level up  (vanilla) during Cursed Armour without crashes.

So I would say, yes Oblivion XP  conflict  with Cursed Armour.   

But strange, Cursed Armour does not change leveling. It has a own armor / cursed leveling but which has nothing to do with level  leveling.

Have you tried it without Oblivion XP ? Maybe it is another "bad" mod.

12 hours ago, GamerSince1992 said:

Is this mod conflict with Oblivion XP or something? .. every time I try to level up my character the game CTD ..

might i recommend trying to level up without cursed armor on just to be sure that it has something to do with it.

Well actually I was leveling up just fine until I install this mod suddenly this happen .. it's the first mod did this to Oblivion XP ..

Edit: Guess what?.. I solved the issue "Cursed Armor" wasn't the reason of crash .... the culprit was "weOCPS.dll" I simply remove it and no more crashing but what I don't understand is I'm using "Oblivion XP" for years and nothing like that happen before I have a lot of saving data for different characters from different races with "Oblivion XP" active with all of them and this "weOCPS.dll" was in my game all the time .. I don't even remember when or why did I put it or for what purpose ..      

Edited by GamerSince1992

I'm using 7zip and when I try to throw some very specific files into my game folder it comes with some sort of error that it can't read or even interact with those files (corrupted file message). After extracting everything else but those files I notice that after sex with humans from the mod it makes my character glow incredibly bright and the brightness won't go away. I think the files I were missing were also important since some of the textures appear purple. The other thing is that i'm using it with beast races so that could also be a problem (all pictures I see are with human or elven races)

Not sure if it was a problem with my installation at the time but I noticed that creature sex with this mod would not start as well.

Wanting to know if my problems were from using 7zip to extract the files, an out dated version of 7zip and/or trying to use beast races for this mod in terms of texture/glowing sun skin issues (literally as bright as the in game sun which completely obscured my character)

Edited by kjoy12
mispelling

Never saw that in the Mod.  No missing textures.  ( in the Skingrad house is one room with missing meshes, but the room is locked and not used in the Mod. )

And the Mod is old, I am sure your 7z version is not older.

And of course do not extract/unpack  the files in your game folder.

Upack all in an empty folder. 

You put all 5 parts in ONE folder.

And have you renamed part 4 and 5 ?  All files should have the same name.

If part 4 name is

793783835_Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge_.83-87).part04.rar

rename it to

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part04.rar

And if part 5 name is

Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87).part05.rar            ( missing   _  )

rename it to

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar

So you have Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar  to Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar in the folder.

Best you copy the name from part01  Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar   ( Everything before the .part01 )

Then paste it in all other files

Then you use 7z and unpack part 1 and all parts will be unpacked.

Load order in game

WolfZQrace85EV.esm

WolfZQcustom85EV.esm

WolfZQmylover85EV.esp

WolfZQcursed85EV.esp

WolfZQtentacle85EV.esp

I reached the part where Anat tell me to go to arena to fight some monsters there I went like 4 or 5 times and beat them and every time a ghostly character named "Monster Manager" show up and speak to me about how I disappoint the crowds and after that send me back to the haunted house and every time I go to arena and beat the monster the same thing happen .. and no quest update or anything .. is there something specific I must do here to go to the next stage?.. I feel like I'm stuck .. what should I do?.. 

Don't know. The quest readme says.  ( the ReadmeCAEV851.txt )

Spoiler

C) Sexual captive part one(WIP)
1.Get raped several times, wait until Anat talks to you. You will be given "Chain armor" and Anat will command you to go to Bruma for a meeting with the incredibly kinky Countess. You need to dash to the godess statue and click on it to escape from the chain beasts.
-If your first person skeleton seems strange, talk to anyone to fix it.
2 Go and see the Countess and do as she says. When you are bound to her machine, press "F" when the blue bar is synchronized with the red bar. Come as many times as you can this will be useful in the future.
3.When green bar bottoms out, the torment ends. You will be transported back to the tower of Lust. Watch out for Chainbeasts. Note you can repeat this quest for useful gain in CA levels.
4. After more violation, Anat will tell you about another misson, all to do to do with the kinky Countess and her arena. After finishing talking, go to arena.
-A faster way to get to the "Tentacle lair" quest, requires you lose. Note thsi will cost you a large amount of willpower.
-Safer fast way to get the "Tentacle lair" quest: Win matches until you get hell mode. Switch to hell mode and lose every match. Lose three time then go to countess and play on her machine. Repeat this until your rank is above 6.
-Slow but safer way, no lost willpower: In the "Prison of Chains", switch to combat mode and stand there while chainbeasts attack. Repeat this until your rank is above 6.
5.<At present, the only goal of this quest is to triger "Tentacle lair". So don't expect to finish this quest.>

Tentacle lair
*Talking to Anat will triger this quest
*To reach the best ending, your armor level must be at least 6.
1. Anat suggests you to go to her Tentacle cave. Go to the room to the right for healing. A lascivious tentacle will heal you.
2. Return to Anvil and check your map or compass. Follow the quest marker to a small 'oblivion gate'.
-Before entering, save your game! Even if your armor level is high enough, there is every chance to lose your soul to the Queen.
3. Enter but do not equip your weapons, as it will immediately triger badending #1.
4. Follow this sequence of doors (see map) 4->1->3->5->7or9. Then go to point C. You will teleport.
5. You'll see Anat, but she is in fact a false doppleganger, so attack her for a good ending.
6. Then you will be bound in the center of the cell and raped by pink slime. Then the real Anat will show up and teach you how to protect your soul from sexual attack.
7. Then you will be attacked by the tentacle queen. If your shield is strong enough, then she will weaken for a moment and able to talk with "Cassandra", her current host.
8. Choose to save her. Then the queen take posession of her once again. She'll tell you about her plans and send back to Tamriel.
9. "Cassandra" will thank to you and she will become your slave.<This is actual end for CA questline for this version. But you can still play with several contents CA offer. Arena, etc.>

Oh ... I didn't know this was written in the read me notepad .. I thought it's just about the mod in general just like any other note pad that come with other mods .. I was reading from the "Quest Guide" note pad which didn't mention anything about this quest .. that's why I didn't know what to do here..

Anyway the "Quest Guide" note pad mention something about "if your armor level is high enough you can get ichor after that." .. what is "ichor"? .. and how can I get that? .. 

Don't know, sorry. Too many year since I played it.

But I just threw the esm and esp in my game folder.

zppotion22 "Ichor" [ALCH:020127F4]     in wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

Potion

restore health 200

restore magic 200

-----

so you can cheat

player.additem xx0127F4 10

xx = the load order ID from wolfzqcustom85EV.esm

• 4 months later...

I'm either blind dumb or both, reading over the thread someone mentioned a Diablo elf mod so I figured that's what was missing but still its a missing mesh. Read both the Readme and the modpage and doesn't seem I'm missing anything. What mod am I missing? or somehow did I install the files incorrectly? This is the right room in the Skingrad house, it isn't any conflicting mod because I stripped my game of everything but the required mods listed and it's still a missing mesh. Any advice?

20221004160331_1.jpg

Edited by Gatto17

Thanks for the file links! Wish they were on the mod page itself rather than in here. Was missing some of the files in the links you posted and now the model appears.  Only problem now is that the bound woman's texture is pure dark purple along with Anata's textures being a metallic blue color. Then my character's breast in the Dark Chitin armor stretches to oblivion while after a sex animation plays the textures turn into a blinding white.

20221006140607_1.jpg

Edited by Gatto17
UPDATE

To anyone else who had the same problem here's the file pages in one location for convenience. Probably should have all been on the mod page rather than forum posts:

(I assume everyone should have these but in case download 1-5): 

0.83: https://www.mediafire.com/?ljgqwx021u4crvd

0.86: https://www.mediafire.com/?tcyywt7htn63nem

0.87 (1st post is broken use this one posted by MogilShikhttps://www.mediafire.com/download/156oaq43803zudu/CA0.87(data).rar

87.5 file: https://www.mediafire.com/download/156oaq43803zudu/CA0.87(data).rar

Addon pack: https://www.loverslab.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=372

Of course the chain beast and Estrus mods: https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/34346?tab=description and https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/28979

Seeing I was still having my own issues I'm probably missing some mods/ files so if it's not here then post them for others to see.

Some other details that another user fejeena mentioned throughout the forums, such as with pluggy HUD or with the load order, were on these links (Just scroll down until you see fejeena's posts): 

(Big thanks to fejeena as well, helped a lot with others and myself. Really just look at their posts and it'll help with a good bit of issues)

Edited by Gatto17
  • 2 months later...

From the readme

4. After more violation, Anat will tell you about another misson, all to do to do with the kinky Countess and her arena. After finishing talking, go to arena.
-A faster way to get to the "Tentacle lair" quest, requires you lose. Note thsi will cost you a large amount of willpower.
-Safer fast way to get the "Tentacle lair" quest: Win matches until you get hell mode. Switch to hell mode and lose every match. Lose three time then go to countess and play on her machine. Repeat this until your rank is above 6.
-Slow but safer way, no lost willpower: In the "Prison of Chains", switch to combat mode and stand there while chainbeasts attack. Repeat this until your rank is above 6.
5.<At present, the only goal of this quest is to triger "Tentacle lair". So don't expect to finish this quest.>

So I don't think you have to talk DURING the arena with Anat,

21 hours ago, fejeena said:

So I don't think you have to talk DURING the arena with Anat,

Yes, that's right. But now another problem. I have a high level of armor (if I understood correctly). But after the maze, I only get a bad ending.

Spoiler

21.jpg

st1.jpg

Edited by T1m0n

I never finished the mod.

Maybe you must attack her.  See the readme:

Tentacle lair
*Talking to Anat will triger this quest
*To reach the best ending, your armor level must be at least 6.
1. Anat suggests you to go to her Tentacle cave. Go to the room to the right for healing. A lascivious tentacle will heal you.
2. Return to Anvil and check your map or compass. Follow the quest marker to a small 'oblivion gate'.
-Before entering, save your game! Even if your armor level is high enough, there is every chance to lose your soul to the Queen.
3. Enter but do not equip your weapons, as it will immediately triger badending #1.
4. Follow this sequence of doors (see map) 4->1->3->5->7or9. Then go to point C. You will teleport.
5. You'll see Anat, but she is in fact a false doppleganger, so attack her for a good ending.
6. Then you will be bound in the center of the cell and raped by pink slime. Then the real Anat will show up and teach you how to protect your soul from sexual attack.
7. Then you will be attacked by the tentacle queen. If your shield is strong enough, then she will weaken for a moment and able to talk with "Cassandra", her current host.
8. Choose to save her. Then the queen take posession of her once again. She'll tell you about her plans and send back to Tamriel.
9. "Cassandra" will thank to you and she will become your slave.<This is actual end for CA questline for this version. But you can still play with several contents CA offer. Arena, etc.>

This helped me (from Quest Guide.txt archive):

you might need to increase your armor level 
(you'll be able to tell by the armor's hue - it's the red one). 
First equip it, them follow these steps:
-Get 1 strong male essence, 1 strong female essence and 1 ichor
-Find a container, or kill something
-Empty said container, and put the essences and ichor in it
-target it in the console, and type duplicateallitems player
-toss the new essences and ichors into the container
-keep duplicating until you have A LOT (over 2.5K of each type)
-Go to Anat, trade her the essences and ichor for stat ups. 
Every time it says the armor changed subtly, 
it means your armor leveled up.

But after completing quest and teleporting from the maze to Cyrodiil, I have an endless loading screen. It's lol...

30 minutes ago, T1m0n said:

This helped me (from Quest Guide.txt archive):

But after completing quest and teleporting from the maze to Cyrodiil, I have an endless loading screen. It's lol...

I also got this, the only way I was able to play after was using the chinese version.

• 1 month later...

SO DOWNLOADED EVERYTHING, GOT RID OF THE ORIGINAL MOD, RAN OBLIVION, AND IT DIDNT DO MUCH OF NOTHING. NO QUEST OR ANYTHING. OPENED UP OMM AND TURNED THE CURSED ARMOR FOLDER TO LOAD IT UP IN OMM AS A CUSTOM MODPACK. NOW I GET THE ERROR "CANNOT LOAD PROPERLY OBSE_ELYS_PLUGGY.DLX!"

ALSO CAPS IS ON IK AND I DONT MEAN TO BE SCREAMING LMAO