Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87) English Version

Try to download parted version { Part 1-3 ->attachment->Part 5 } 

then re-name part4 { Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_%28All_Merge%2C_.83-87%29.part04.rar }

& part5 { Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_%28All_Merge%2C_.83-87%29.part05.rar } before un-paking.

Edited by BIGJacob
14 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

Try to download parted version { Part 1-3 ->attachment->Part 5 } 

then re-name part4 { Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_%28All_Merge%2C_.83-87%29.part04.rar }

& part5 { Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_%28All_Merge%2C_.83-87%29.part05.rar } before un-paking.

i did do that but there saying they need a password

• 3 weeks later...

The quest won't start for me. No errors launching the game or anything, just no quest shows up, it's like it was never installed, except I most definitely did.

Edit: I followed the instructions and found the location the quest was meant to lead you to inside the house, parts of the mod are definitely working, however, there is still no quest to be found...

Edited by MTCJMX
Update

Have you used the right door?

From the readme:

A) Cursed Armour
1 Follow the quest arrow to the Skingrad house. You may need to pick the lock (the rear door is easy) or console, click on the door an type unlock.
2 Take the right hand door, read the books and open the chest on the nude woman. Ignore the left hand door. Its seems to be for future development. If you can't reach to woman (a rare bug? conflict with another mod?), try jumping or open the console and type "TCL". Get the armor and type TCL again).
3 Exit the house, read the book and the quest will be update. Put the armor on.

13 hours ago, fejeena said:

Have you used the right door?

From the readme:

A) Cursed Armour
1 Follow the quest arrow to the Skingrad house. You may need to pick the lock (the rear door is easy) or console, click on the door an type unlock.
2 Take the right hand door, read the books and open the chest on the nude woman. Ignore the left hand door. Its seems to be for future development. If you can't reach to woman (a rare bug? conflict with another mod?), try jumping or open the console and type "TCL". Get the armor and type TCL again).
3 Exit the house, read the book and the quest will be update. Put the armor on.

Yeah, I took the right door, it seems the mod is intalled, though just the quest itself wont start. There could be another mod interfering, I'll investigate soon.

4 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

Did you installed all required mods? { Chain beasts, Estrus, Diablo elfPluggy ( Rename OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll to OBSE_Elys_Pluggy-Hud.dll ) }

Can you provide Static log.log created by Conscribe?

I have all the required mods. Regarding conscribe though, for some reason it won't create the .ini file as it says it would upon first launch meaning I can't provide the static log. Everything seems to be going wrong... It's installed in the correct Obse\Plugins folder, oh well.

On 9/16/2021 at 10:10 PM, MTCJMX said:

The quest won't start for me. No errors launching the game or anything, just no quest shows up, it's like it was never installed, except I most definitely did.

Edit: I followed the instructions and found the location the quest was meant to lead you to inside the house, parts of the mod are definitely working, however, there is still no quest to be found...

hey dude can you help me download the mod i've been trying to get downloaded but it keeps asking me for a password

• 3 weeks later...

Srry about dbl post; redownloading part 1 doesn't give me a full file for some reason, of the 5-6 times (all with data errors) only 1 time did it have anything besides a meshes folder. The one time I got more files when, I got a data error on a texture and 7zip stopped the extraction (all of those data errors have stopped extraction).

Do you have part 1 to 5 in  ONE folder ?

Then you click part 1 and and unpack, and all 5 files will be unpacked.

You can not unpack a single file, it is one big file splitted in 5 parts. If one or more files are missing you get error messages.

Looks like there are missing parts.

Have you tried another unpacker ?  Update 7z or use winra?

And have you renamed part 4 and 5 ?  All files should have the same name.

If part 4 name is

793783835_Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge_.83-87).part04.rar

rename it to

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part04.rar

And if part 5 name is

Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87).part05.rar            ( missing   _  )

rename it to

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar

So you have Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar  to Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar in the folder.

Best you copy the name from part01  Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar   ( Everything before the .part01 )

Then paste it in all other files

So had to drop the ".rar" from your suggestions, for whatever reason my 7zip install (ran the latest installer download to remove the "potential-laity" of my install being out of date).

Got a clean extraction, got my idea after adding ".rar" to all files and 7zip couldn't find part 1

Capture03.PNG.a6dfabe9f05ef2e63ae381f413d4adcd.PNG

This pic ^ shows what they should be named as to get a less "problematic" extraction, hopefully my headache is well enough documented to help sole someone else's.