Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87) English Version

Cursed Armour EV 0.85 (All Merge, .83-87) English Version

View File

These file merge all the available resources and also updated guides,I could find so you do not have to go running around.  I also added screen shots these mod seems to have VERY few.

On 7/31/2011 at 7:34 AM, Symon said:

See http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1600

Status report:

WolfZQraceEV.esmReleased

WolfZQcustomEV.esm Released

WolfZQcursedEV.esp Released

WolfZQtentacleEV.esp Initial release

WolfZQmyloverEV.esp Initial release

The dialog idiom is much improved.

Pretty confident all but the odd thing missed translated.

Spoiler

A) Cursed Armour
1 Follow the quest arrow to the Skingrad house. You may need to pick the lock 
(the rear door is easy) or console, click on the door an type unlock.
2 Take the right hand door, read the books and open the chest on the nude woman. 
Ignore the left hand door. Its seems to be for future development. If you can't reach to woman (a rare bug? conflict with another mod?), try jumping or open the console and type "TCL". Get the armor and type TCL again).
3 Exit the house, read the book and the quest will be update. P
ut the armor on.
4 There are now two different options:
 4a Run around, kill things and wait to be raped 3 times.
 4b Wait 24 hrs and get raped. Continue to wait 24 hrs, being raped until you get two quest updates.
-When you in combat with any NPC and your health falls below certain point, you will be raped by that NPC.
-When you are fucked by the armor, if your red bar is over certain point and an NPC is near by, you will sex with them.
5 After the quest update, sleep. Anat will come to you. 
Accept the quest and the Blackarmor and "Seduce" 
range magic will be bestowed upon you.
6 Have sex then sleep again. Anat will come again. 
Accept her demands and become gravid.
7 Wait or spend some time till you spawn eggs, then sleep again. 
You will need some Essense in order to avoid strengh weakness. 
Check your "Essense Count" in "The extent of my fall". 
You can get Essence bottles from either NPCs or other creatures. 
Female essence is the best.
8 This stage matters to advance to the next. 
Give your pretty green eggs to Anat and 
you get the new ability to call her, 
the self spell "Call Anat". 
Become gravid (In English, you become gravid with eggs, NOT pregnant.) 
In order to advance to the next stage you must ask her to have 
sex aka ravage your body 3 times. 
Accept her demands and you'll get the redarmor.
-Do not choose option "I need you to temporarily lift the restraints on me. (
1 egg)" it will crash your game and dump you to your desktop.

Wear the red armor and have sex with Anat, 
if your armor level is high enough you can get ichor after that.
Not a bug at all, it is your armor level not high enough. 
Farm more essences and ichors to boost stat to the max.
OR, you can test your luck by having sex with 
"new npcs and new monsters"(those you haven't fuck before). 
The reason for doing this is having a 1 percent chance to 
level up your armor afterward. Your choice.

Having that debuff maybe because of your hunger for essence or you haven't wear the chain beast armor.
If you are stuck in the Tentacle lair: 
if your shield constantly breaks, 
you might need to increase your armor level 
(you'll be able to tell by the armor's hue - it's the red one). 
First equip it, them follow these steps:
-Get 1 strong male essence, 1 strong female essence and 1 ichor
-Find a container, or kill something
-Empty said container, and put the essences and ichor in it
-target it in the console, and type duplicateallitems player
-toss the new essences and ichors into the container
-keep duplicating until you have A LOT (over 2.5K of each type)
-Go to Anat, trade her the essences and ichor for stat ups. 
Every time it says the armor changed subtly, 
it means your armor leveled up.

When your armor level is high, 
go to the tentacle lair and try again. 
Save just outside, because even with a maxed armor 
it's not a 100% chance to win.

Cursed, Armour, EV, 0.85, (All, Merge, .83,through .87)

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, SGT StonerFurry said:

which one do i click on to download becuase there too many to find the right one

You need ALL files !

the qv5nABpb is part 4 of the files  ( Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part04.rar )

34346  is a Nexus Link for Chainbeast ( I don't know why it is not merged... ina Mod with name  "all merge" )  You need the folders. Do not install the esp !

After you have downloaded all files put the 5 parts in ONE folder

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar  to   Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar

Then unpack with Winrar or 7z.  You click part01.rar and ALL 5 files will be unpacked !

Then unpack the Chainbeast file and install it first without the esp.  If you use LAPF do NOT let it overwrite the skeletons ! Skeleton.nif Skeletonbeast.nif

Then install Cursed_Armour ( let overwrite . But if you use LAPF do NOT let it overwrite the skeletons ! Skeleton.nif Skeletonbeast.nif

Best play the Mod without Lovers.

Load order : I hope there is a readme , but if not here the load order

WolfZQrace85EV.esm

WolfZQcustom85EV.esm

WolfZQmylover85EV.esp

WolfZQcursed85EV.esp

WolfZQtentacle85EV.esp

On 9/30/2020 at 9:01 AM, fejeena said:

You need ALL files !

the qv5nABpb is part 4 of the files  ( Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part04.rar )

34346  is a Nexus Link for Chainbeast ( I don't know why it is not merged... ina Mod with name  "all merge" )  You need the folders. Do not install the esp !

After you have downloaded all files put the 5 parts in ONE folder

Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part01.rar  to   Cursed_Armour_EV_0.85_(All_Merge,_.83-87).part05.rar

Then unpack with Winrar or 7z.  You click part01.rar and ALL 5 files will be unpacked !

Then unpack the Chainbeast file and install it first without the esp.  If you use LAPF do NOT let it overwrite the skeletons ! Skeleton.nif Skeletonbeast.nif

Then install Cursed_Armour ( let overwrite . But if you use LAPF do NOT let it overwrite the skeletons ! Skeleton.nif Skeletonbeast.nif

Best play the Mod without Lovers.

Load order : I hope there is a readme , but if not here the load order

WolfZQrace85EV.esm

WolfZQcustom85EV.esm

WolfZQmylover85EV.esp

WolfZQcursed85EV.esp

WolfZQtentacle85EV.esp

Hi, hoping you can help with this; I did as you instructed here but when I launch the game I get an error saying "cannot load properly OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" any advice to fix this if possible?

Install OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dllx  ( Pluggy ) 

Copy "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" to your "<Oblivion installation folder>\DATA\OBSE\Plugins\"

Link to the Pluggy Nexus download see/read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/    Near the top in "Basics tools you need:"

I prefer Pluggy 125c , some people prefer Pluggy 132

I do not remember if the Mod needs the HUD version....  Then you rename the   OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll  BUT NOT the OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

So you have in the data/OBSE/Pugins folder  OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll  and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

See the Cursed Armor readme if you need Pluggy HUD.

1 hour ago, fejeena said:

Install OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dllx  ( Pluggy ) 

Copy "OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx" to your "<Oblivion installation folder>\DATA\OBSE\Plugins\"

Link to the Pluggy Nexus download see/read https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/    Near the top in "Basics tools you need:"

I prefer Pluggy 125c , some people prefer Pluggy 132

I do not remember if the Mod needs the HUD version....  Then you rename the   OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dll  BUT NOT the OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

So you have in the data/OBSE/Pugins folder  OBSE_Elys_Pluggy_HUD.dll  and OBSE_Elys_Pluggy.dlx

See the Cursed Armor readme if you need Pluggy HUD.

Alrighty! well thank you, but unfortunately it allows me launch the game now, but when i load a save file i get in the game for about a split second second and i crash to desktop. i made sure load order was well and then i unchecked LAPF to get rid of any overrites on incombatability, but sadly the game still crashed on a save.

EDIT: i got a little frustrated and i noticed the mod came with and extra dll which was called "weOCPS.dll" so i made an extra and removed from the game folder just in case, and boom i fixed the crashing and got the quest for the mod and i could play just fine. ill prob play through it on a new character to see if i have any other problems. thanks for the help u gave me :D

Well i've certaintly love this mod so far :D installation process was kinda of a hassle but other than that my only complaint is that when a sex scene ends my whole character body becomes white, idk why but the only fix ive found for it is to fast travel to locations. other than that i've experianced no crashes!

3 hours ago, fejeena said:

White. LOL, completely exhausted, all your blood in your genitals. :classic_laugh:

It's a bug I've never had, don't know how to fix it.

yeah i figured that out messing around with the setting and i turned off the residue effect to fix that problem, but sadly i ran to another after that. when the goddess gives me the red armor it crashes my game again and again ;(

Uh, sorry I played the Mod 5-6 years ago  and don't have the Mod installed. Can't help.

Maybe a skeleton problem.  What skeleton do you use ?  LAPF or universal skeleton should work.   archive invalidate  set  or SkyBSA installed !

• 4 weeks later...

Create mod , even if not finished , also big thanks for translation . Could some one tell me where story content ended .  because i manage to do chainbeast side line , and after receiving chain armor and drug in bruma my game crash . Im not sure if it's game problem or i just simple hit content end .

ouch i see , so it's happed i have problem with " 2 Go and see the Countess and do as she says. When you are bound to her machine, press "F" when the blue bar is synchronized with the red bar. Come as many times as you can this will be useful in the future. " part. Every time I got drug from her my game just crash. Is there some way to solve this , or skip that part  ? .  i will appreciate any help

I don't have the Mod installed  and it's been many years that I played it. But I remember that part worked in my game. ( There were many crashes. The mod is very sensitive)

Yes  you can skip it.

You have your last quest entry, so you can check in CS or TES4Edit the quest stage.  And find the next stage.

Or if you have the quest ID you can check in game

sqv QuestID-name

It will show the quest stage and the quest variables.

But you also need  some quest/script varialbes ( to stop the machine animation. Maybe start a dialog. Set some varibles,...   Remember : Come as many times as you can this will be useful in the future.  So you have to update your orgasm count.) 

Not everything will be set with the next quest stage, some variables are maybe set during the animation or with dialogs.

Using the console in this Mod is no good idea. If you miss one variable that will be needed later you can mess-up the rest of the quests.

You have to check the quest script and all dialogs that are used during the Countess-machine quest to find everything you have to update ( all stages and variables )

And best you skip the quest part before you are in the machine. Do everything before you use the machine. Then use the console and update all you need.

Ok, i manage to solve this . After disable all other mods Esp/esm i start to messup a lite bit with plugins  . Apparently Oblivion Stutter Remover cuse crash . Only wasy to avoid it is to remove it's pluggins and folder .  Thanks for help and i hope it's can help someone else . 

Edited by anno2

Thanks for the tip.

I would never have thought of uninstalling the Sutter Remover.  Since I installed Win10 2.2020 my game is very unstable, more stuttering,... shit.

I tried different Stutter remover ini ( for Win10 and multicore ) . . . but everything had only minor improvements.

Also other new tools (crash preventions and fixes)  haven't changed much. I miss Win7.

Yesterday I delete the Stutter remover....   Result: less stuttering, the game runs smoother, less crashes ( during my 5 hours testing till now no crash. Before one crash during the first half hour, then about  one crash every one and a half hour )

I hate Win10 !

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/27/2021 at 9:49 PM, LongDukDong said:

How about adding.... a description of what this entails?  Not only that it is a compilation of the other mods, but what these Cursed Armors are meant to be in the grand scheme of things.

I guess, I could think of something , your style seems more suited for the job in my opinion. I'm not really akin to writing stories to reuploads. 

Edited by sunhawken