rex1994 Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Can someone send me all the sex mods? For the Skyrim: Special Edition Just please, no sexlab.
agiz19 Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 ...the only alternative to SL is Flower Girls SE... do you even internetz?
Urabis Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Not exactly sure if it is a technical problem
Grey Cloud Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 You have 2 options. 1. Post your address and maybe some one will call round and do it all for you. 2. Go back to Steam until you grow up.
rex1994 Posted September 18, 2020 Author Posted September 18, 2020 15 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said: You have 2 options. 1. Post your address and maybe some one will call round and do it all for you. 2. Go back to Steam until you grow up. diversify the game by adding sex to marriage and more, but I lack knowledge and once had to reinstall the game. I say I have a wife right away and my children do not need texts like find a girlfriend, trolling and looking for a way to punch posts. i have a nexus manager , Mod Organizer mod organizer 2 and i wanted some mods to play p.s I am 26 years old I have a 4 year old son I make love with my wife every 2 days; I'm not an erotomaniac but I wanted to diversify the game more to make it more believable that's enough for gimbusów (I write this because everywhere sex is go to sleep, kid or look for a girl on various forums)
anjenthedog Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Your request is vast and tbh, sounds a bit "young" to me as well, no matter your claimed age of 26. Do you have any grasp of how many "sex mods" there are, and how large an archive file that would be? And how much work it would be for someone to fulfill your request? And how much time it would take (if you could receive an email that large in the first place) ? You can download them yourself. just like everyone else. Nothing's stopping you. For the various links necessary to download "all the sex mods", visit the conversions thread from the main Skyrim Special edition page.... that will give you a good start. In addition, not sure why anyone would downlead ALL of them, but go for it if that floats your boat. If you really are an adult (and if you're not, sorry if I sound like an old dud prude DAD pill, but if you're not, go watch tv or read book...you're too young) , I'd recommend that you "study up" before doing what you seem to want to do. For the most part, all of these mods are dynamic in nature, subject to periodic updates, since changes to the game engine and dependency frameworks and various resources (and discovered and addressed bugs) means that periodic updates are necessary in many if not most cases to continue using them over time.
Grey Cloud Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 44 minutes ago, rex1994 said: i have a nexus manager , Mod Organizer mod organizer 2 You are missing Vortex for the full set.
rex1994 Posted September 18, 2020 Author Posted September 18, 2020 1 hour ago, anjenthedog said: Your request is vast and tbh, sounds a bit "young" to me as well, no matter your claimed age of 26. Do you have any grasp of how many "sex mods" there are, and how large an archive file that would be? And how much work it would be for someone to fulfill your request? And how much time it would take (if you could receive an email that large in the first place) ? You can download them yourself. just like everyone else. Nothing's stopping you. For the various links necessary to download "all the sex mods", visit the conversions thread from the main Skyrim Special edition page.... that will give you a good start. In addition, not sure why anyone would downlead ALL of them, but go for it if that floats your boat. If you really are an adult (and if you're not, sorry if I sound like an old dud prude DAD pill, but if you're not, go watch tv or read book...you're too young) , I'd recommend that you "study up" before doing what you seem to want to do. For the most part, all of these mods are dynamic in nature, subject to periodic updates, since changes to the game engine and dependency frameworks and various resources (and discovered and addressed bugs) means that periodic updates are necessary in many if not most cases to continue using them over time. thank you!
anjenthedog Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said: You are missing Vortex for the full set. Forgive my sidelong rant... There a snide. bilious bigotry against vortex from some players. Whether it's due to problems in the early version of vortex (with which I have no experience as a <2 year player) or just pretentious "Leet" condescension, I don't know, but I've used vortex since I began playing and it's made management of mods quite easy for me. I'm running more than the theoretical "255" limit without issue, although I can't, as some folk are claiming they do, running with 700+ mods, so *perhaps* there's a benefit to using MO2, (or perhaps it's "my schlong's beeger" talk) but I've played with as many as ~310 at one point, so there doesn't seem any lockdown on mod numbers using it. Recently I dumped a bunch because frankly, I don't use them and see no valid reason to keep a mod that does nothing for me . currently I'm at about 270. Just yesterday in fact, I purged the salacious idles mod and it's females-only addon. Watching people constantly rubbing their crotches really doesn't puff my wubby, and it lost it novelty months ago. Nor are armor or clothing sets I don't use and none of my followers or general NPCs use. Nor are all sorts of mods that seem interesting on their advert page but turn out to be little more than "meh", are script hogs, are poorly coded, or otherwise don't really add anything to the game others than increase mod count for " I'ze gotz more mods than youz" chest beating. From what I can tell, around 3/4 or more of the catastrophic issue posts I read here and elsewhere are from MO2 players. That says a lot right out the gate about which mod manager is or isn't "superior". As the old song says, It ain't the meat, it's the motion.
Grey Cloud Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 I've been using Vortex for about 4 months or so after 4 years or so of NMM. Not a big fan of Vortex it must be said but it isn't because it is unreliable. 1 hour ago, anjenthedog said: bilious bigotry against vortex from some players. Mostly the MO evangelists and the LL snobs who think anything Nexus is so below them. 1 hour ago, anjenthedog said: Just yesterday in fact, I purged the salacious idles mod and it's females-only addon. Watching people constantly rubbing their crotches really doesn't puff my wubby, and it lost it novelty months ago. Tried that one myself a year of so ago and it ended the same way as it did for you and for the same reasons. I also agree with you on the armours and mods thing. My way of modding is to get Skyrim to do want I want with the minimum number of mods. 1 hour ago, anjenthedog said: From what I can tell, around 3/4 or more of the catastrophic issue posts I read here and elsewhere are from MO2 players. You're not allowed to say that! ? The MO users will be lighting their pitchforks and sharpening their torches. 1 hour ago, anjenthedog said: It ain't the meat, it's the motion. Great song. ?
anjenthedog Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Yeah, I have my gripes about vortex.... I'm not a shill or an insider. For instance, 1) I'm no fan of kiosk layouts for anything but "real" kiosk services (I've created several over the years for industrial and aviation industry use, where they are of critical value for use of "tools" by regular factory/etc workers) . I'd *like* to see a more compact, PC-friendly arrangement, but I also understand that their primary clientele are gamers, which I'm not, and that many "gamers" play many titles and have a long history of running on the various console platforms. I have a PS3 that I bought for GT5, but that's about it. Haven't played that much since GT6 came out and Sony/whatever their name is failed to deliver on promised advances in the layout editor unless one is an Apple Ipad user and online play became mired in racing trolls and (imo) overly officious online racing rules. 2) Vortex inline help is a bit lacking for both load order conflict, which, although rare, are still encountered, and also when off game changes are made (editing a follower texture from within their deployed folder for instance) and the game recognizes the change(s) during pre deploy evaluation following a new mod install and demands we choose to save or discard changes... very fuzzy inline help there which still bites me once and a while). I've posted complaints/suggestions to them, as recently as the other day when I responded to a new poll they asked me to participate in... and we shall see if they followup ... Otherwise, I have few issues. and mod management for me is almost point and click at this point. And therefore I spend ~99% of my time playing the game and only ~1% on mod management and "issues" ... well at least issues of my own anyway. I spend quite a bit of time trying to help others fix issues and avoid them in the future by trying to fully treat the issues in digestible steps they can follow... within my abilities anyway. meh, I'm way off topic here so I'd better stfu now. Thanks for your civil reply... PS> I'm familiar with pitchforks. This Dr Frankenstein has been fighting them for decades in various fora and within various genres. it must be in my genes, as many of my ancestors fled to the US ~300-330 correction ~1630 was the first according to family genealogical charts, so ~300-390 years ago to escape the same mentalities
Grey Cloud Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Most of my problems with Vortex are about the layout and waste of space etc. I did the poll too which I didn't think much of. Too many questions didn't have a 'not applicable' option and forced you to make a useless choice. I also read a day or two ago that one new exciting feature of the next Vortex version will be the ability for it too start on boot up thus 'saving you time' to get to gaming. How many seconds will that save you and what difference will it make in practical terms?
anjenthedog Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 Yeah. start-on-boot seems fluff to me as well, since I don't start the game or run anything except mod management from Vortex... (SKSE64_loader, nifskope, bodyslide, re-saver, etc all from desktop shortcuts). But overall, regardless of the few shortcomings, I'm pleased with how easy it's made installation, uninstallation, loot (I have yet to need to run loot externally) , load order contention handling (around a dozen times or so in hundreds of mod installations I've needed to address it directly), and its other features. Mainly the layout, which is a bit cringey for someone like me, (even if I've created them myself) for work in the past, and the inline help entries. For me, vortex need not be running to play, only to manage. Steam is the only ancillary service I *have to* run to play Skyrim SE. And there, I operate in offline mode anyway, so it's just leaching statistics. (which I *could gripe about but I'd be shouting to the wind). Again, I'm not a gamer, per say, so I'm probably not representative of their community at large. I didn't mind the poll except for one or two leading questions. It was better (less leading) than the last one, so kudos to them for that. LOL to your byline.
Grey Cloud Posted September 18, 2020 Posted September 18, 2020 The conflict resolution is probably the biggest/only plus for me. I could go back to NMM without a backward glance at Vortex.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.