Project Amatorius Rex

View File

Project Amatorius Rex

version 0.1.1

This mod currently serves mostly as an example for other people how to integrate with Carnalitas. See below for the source code. Don't be too harsh on my writing in this mod. It's mainly meant as a technical demonstration.

Requirements

Carnalitas - Unified Sex Mod Framework for CK3

Load Order

1. Total conversion mods
  2. All other mods not related to Carnalitas
  3. Carnalitas
  4. Project Amatorius Rex

Features

• New character interaction to engage in masturbation
    • Can be used on a target character, or on self to select from all characters known to the player character
    • Adds secrets/traits depending on who is selected as a target character (this uses the default secrets, so the wording is a bit off since there's no actual sexual relationship)
  • New prison interaction to defile prisoner
    • Basic implementation, mostly just a hook/example how to reach sex scenes for Carnalitas flagged with carn_sex_scene_is_noncon, combined with a custom trigger (namely target being a prisoner)
  • Event for a consensual sex scene (accessible through Carnalitas' built-in Lay with lover option) that heavily relies on randomized parts

Source Code

GitGud repository

License
This mod is created and distributed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International license. You are free to use (parts of) this mod in your own work, as long as you provide appropriate credit and don't distribute it commercially.

Credits

• Ernie Collins - Me

Based on, but not including, work by

• Cheri, Triskelia and all the other contributors of Carnalitas

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/16/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/14207-carnalitas-unified-sex-mod-framework-for-ck3/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 7:15 PM, ssks2 said:

I can't see anything happening when I run the Masturbate interaction.
I wasn't sure if it was working.

Same for me. nothing happens when I use the Masturbate interaction. tested it by taking the action with a family member, and I am not getting any traits or secrets

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
5 hours ago, Wapoww said:

abandoned?

Well, it's more of a technical demonstration / example mod for other modders, so I wouldn't call it abandoned per se. But it's not really intended to be played with either. (Also, some localization files conflict with Intimate Encounters, as Ernie has re-used code between both)

Edited by Siudhne