So it started when i was walking down from the collage of Winterhold as soon i got the "Winterhold discovered" I crash. I tried coc to the shine of Azura and to the inn in Winterhold and both times I crash whenever i get to Winterhold. I have no clue why its happening because as far as i know every other place is fine. I can't think of mod that I've downloaded that effects Winterhold other than the "Immersive collage of Winterhold". But I always have that my load order and its just now happening. If some could help I would really appreciate it.

Load order and Papyrus.

loadorder.txt

Papyrus.0.log

20 hours ago, IGotBored said:

So it started when i was walking down from the collage of Winterhold as soon i got the "Winterhold discovered" I crash.

@Papitas has the right of it. CTD in the same location is almost always a bad mesh/texture added by a mod. Bear in mind, This doesn't have to be something that alters Winterhold. In my experience it tends to be things that alter NPCs or creatures (although buildings are also possible). A fairly classic example is one where a mod altered the schlongs of wolves. Then, whenever the OP was walking from Helgen to Riverwood he got a CTD on that stretch of road where you encounter wolves.

Like he said, I don't see any mod that jumps out at me as the likely cause. You know far more about the mods in your load order than anyone else. You need to look at them with a jaundiced eye, given what I've told you, and begin deactivtaing them until you find the one(s) causing the problem.