[mod] [mod] Debauchery in Crusader Kings

On 10/18/2020 at 4:10 PM, Ozvelpoon said:

This mod looks interesting, going to try it out tonight. Trying to figure out if this or "Carnalitas Mundi" makes it into my load order permanently; its rather unfortunate that the religion system is incompatible with multiple mods.

yeah that is truly a tragedy, altho I suspect they will fix it in the future. In the meantime, not much of a choice 

Just updated the game, here is the changelog 

4 Magic healing decisions*:

• Cure diseases (200): Heals all the diseases, costs 200 piety.
  • Lesser healing (100): Heals wounds, maimed and a few others, but not significant regeneration like limbs or scars. 
  • Major healing (300): Regenerates lost limbs, cures scars, blind, disfigured, etc.
  • Cleanse blood (500): Remove negative congenital traits, with the exception of dwarf and giant. 

9 Self-transformation spells: 

• Transform into a futa  (150)*: Gain the genetic futa trait.
  • Become beautiful (200): Each use increases the beauty trait you have. If you have the ugly trait, it also removes it. 
  • Become normal sized (200): If you are a dwarf or giant, this removes those traits.
  • Become a dwarf (200)
  • Become a giant (200)
  • Become slim (50): Substracts 50 in your weight (weight goes from -100 to 100)
  • Become fat (50): Adds 50 to your weight.
  • Increase breast and dick sizes (50, separate spells) 

6 spells to transform others, they need to be part of your faith, and you need to have your corrupting trait at level 3: 

• Transform them into a futa (150)*
  • Transform them into a dwarf, giant, or back to normal (200) 
  • Increase their dick / breast sizes (50)* 

3 decisions to become corrupted, which also is requisite for the spells above: 

• Level 1: It has no piety cost; you only need to have a lilithian faith. Unlocks charm, lesser healing, cure disease, and body transformation
  • Level 2: Costs 1000 piety, unlocks major healing
  • Level 3: Costs 2000 piety, gives you the immortal trait (you will become a succubus or demon), unlocks "cleanse blood"

1 spell: Charm, which will increase your relationship with the target at the cost of 100 piety. Its power will grow depending on your corruption level. It will probably be +30/40/50 in relationship with the target, with normal decay.

0.4bug report:

If me as a lord Convert to like coin's son and Convert my Courtier,Courtier now will keep switch the four religions non stop. And coins son is Theocracy so it will keep make new priest came to my court (priest will switch religion too)

This is really unlucky bug.

I thought maybe the DECISIONS set make AI can allowed or something, but open the decisions_lilithian tell me I am wrong.

1 hour ago, aerosmei1 said:

0.4bug report:

If me as a lord Convert to like coin's son and Convert my Courtier,Courtier now will keep switch the four religions non stop. And coins son is Theocracy so it will keep make new priest came to my court (priest will switch religion too)

This is really unlucky bug.

I thought maybe the DECISIONS set make AI can allowed or something, but open the decisions_lilithian tell me I am wrong.

uhmmm oh! I understand what is the big problem here: When a woman is a son of cain, she switches religion to one of the main 3 after a while, but you can only have priests from the same religion of yours. I didn;t realize this mistake, I guess the solution would be so that this doesn't happen if they are that title in your court, I will try to fix it but it may take a while (aka a day or two) because I need to figure out a few things

Thanks for the report! 

Since I misplaced this comment in another thread just copypastish:

I've encountered a pretty irritating bug with this mod, everything works fine until I use embrace corruption then the game crashes when I right click anyone but my own character.

It's prob just a mod conflict somewhere, will go through my mods and update any finds.

So far I found this out these mods don't play well with the corruption option:

Absylim's Mana System
Ancient Magic
Character Customization
Character Physical Modify
Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu
FunGaming Cheat Mod Collection - Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu Compatible

I don't know why, it prob has something to do with the char interaction or something.

Strangely enough if you don't use the corruption all above mods work without crashes

• 3 weeks later...

Immortality makes marriage acceptance for the player character impossible for non-lowborn NPC as, while you don't die, your age counter still goes up. Unless this is not intended and a mod is breaking it from working correctly. If this is not a case of mods breaking a mod is there a way to resolve this problem?

Other bug report(maybe?)

If you are the ruler(male),and you have trait corruption_1 or 2,3, right click other people will crash the game.

Bug report said:

[14:22:32][jomini_script_system.cpp:169]: Script system error!
  Error: set_relation_slave effect [ Could not add scripted relation (already there?) ]
  Script location: file:  file: common/character_interactions/carn_enslave_interaction.txt line: 211; carn_enslave_effect line: 35

Only happened is you have the corruption trait, I know is conflict with Carnalitas, Just dont understand why a trait will cause this crash.

FYI, Carnalitas changed their carn_had_sex_with_effect.

Instead of:

scope:carn_sex_player  = {
	carn_had_sex_with_effect = {
		CHARACTER_1 = scope:carn_sex_player
		CHARACTER_2 = scope:carn_sex_target
		PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
		STRESS_EFFECTS = scope:carn_sex_stress_effects
		DRAMA = yes
	}
} 

you should use:

scope:carn_sex_player  = {
    carn_had_sex_with_effect = {
        CHARACTER_1 = scope:carn_sex_player
        CHARACTER_2 = scope:carn_sex_target
        C1_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
        C2_PREGNANCY_CHANCE = pregnancy_chance
        STRESS_EFFECTS = scope:carn_sex_stress_effects
        DRAMA = yes
    }
}

Otherwise sex related effects do not occur.

(Also, I don't think CK can handle non-used parameters, so if you don't like drama, better use DRAMA = no instead of commenting #DRAMA = yes out, which breaks the whole call)

Can't seem to trigger anything despite having -100 piety. Does it have a certain load order? I have Carnalitas ( not Mundi ) and Simple Slits along with Shattered Realms from workshop.

I loaded in, hit -150 piety but nothing happened.

So, is it load order or does it need an update?

• 2 weeks later...

Real shame that most CK3 mods apart from the main Carnalitas ones seem to be rather dead, this one had good potential, but being for version 1.1.3 when 1.2.2 is the recent one is problematic. Just keeps crashing on right-clicking characters after a few years in the game.

I liked what little I've seen of the mod so far, though.

• 3 months later...
On 12/12/2020 at 6:49 PM, Ninaran said:

Real shame that most CK3 mods apart from the main Carnalitas ones seem to be rather dead, this one had good potential, but being for version 1.1.3 when 1.2.2 is the recent one is problematic. Just keeps crashing on right-clicking characters after a few years in the game.

I liked what little I've seen of the mod so far, though.

Happens with 1.3 now too, great mod but sadly incompatible.

• 2 years later...