[mod] [mod] Debauchery in Crusader Kings

On 9/11/2020 at 11:22 AM, Zairest said:

It's awesome that you added Holy sites for the new faith! It does however feel a little restricting and awkward to acquire them. I realise this isn't an easily solvable issue! The only two ideas that come to mind would be 1) Put 3 identical sites in clusters all over the world, Then make it to where you can only have 3 valid sites at a time. 2) Put them everywhere, With various effects that make sense for the respective regions, but then also make them pretty underpowered, for balance.

I will be adding a few extra more to make it easier to at least have 1 or 2, one of them will be the region when Joan of Arc was born, the other 2 or 3 I have yet to decide, but the idea is to make them more thematic. 

18 hours ago, CCIL541 said:

Hey, I really enjoy this mod, but had a quick question - is it possible to add faith icons? WIthout them, it's hard to see the holy sites on the map for me, and also messes up formatting in certain screens. It's not a huge issue, but adding icons in a future update would really be helpful. 

I will see if I can add them for the next update (I will really try!), I've been busy with my other projects but I should be free in by tomorrow I think, then I will have a week to finish next update. So far I have added 10 sex scenes for vanilla content with carnalitas (so "Lay with lover" has some content), will be adding 2 buildings (Abbey of sin and breeding grounds), and I will add an early mechanic to corrupt characters with schemes, which won't do much for now though but it should be fun in the future. 

So since you can use 2d portraits, and I have a bunch of assets from my main game at my disposition, I was thinking on maybe making this mod more fantasy themed. So far I have the idea of a "beastmen" kingdom, and a yokai kingdom, what you guys think it would be best? I would like to make a poll but I'm not sure if that would mess the first post, tbh I had a lot of troubles with that already 

Anyway here a few examples of what I could be adding 

20000.thumb.png.9ad624c9a17bafa789d58d02e32927d3.png23000.thumb.png.b1d12c7204325a7d5285e937455bdba2.png879758291_102102copy.thumb.png.c969e1c0dd63f1da90424c2bb83822b5.png52000.thumb.png.2ac54c70b1275057141dd1372cc5bfb0.png1471295974_101003copy.thumb.png.8c4376e02e0f39a1ff5f1e2b53fd7310.png

while i like the idea of a fantasy overhaul of a sort. i dont think it really fits with what you have so far. maybe split things into a religion mod, and fantasy kingdoms mod. or go all in on the fantasy stuff and completely re work the religions. not sure if your looking to do a full overhaul mod or anything. but those are my thoughts.

7 hours ago, Stony1776 said:

while i like the idea of a fantasy overhaul of a sort. i dont think it really fits with what you have so far. maybe split things into a religion mod, and fantasy kingdoms mod. or go all in on the fantasy stuff and completely re work the religions. not sure if your looking to do a full overhaul mod or anything. but those are my thoughts.

I agree, specially because what's writen is more "realistic", or at least focusing in christianity a lot, so I probably just end moving what I have done here into its own mod (Lilithian religion) and Debauchery a fantasy mod

41 minutes ago, aerosmei1 said:

0.3 will cause crash on game loading. Return to 0.2 then everything fine.

Sorry I cant tell where or what caused the crash.

It works fine for me and I've got 80 mods installed. You can see what caused the crash in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\crashes and there are folders for every single crash that happened to you. In those folders is exception.txt which tells you exactly what caused the crash. There is also a logs folder that has error.txt as well.

5 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

0.3 will cause crash on game loading. Return to 0.2 then everything fine.

Sorry I cant tell where or what caused the crash.

idk if its this mod, sometimes the game crashes when loading for me too, with or without this mod. Did you attempt to start the game more than 1 time? I've been playing with it for over 8 hours and no big crash nor bug 

15 hours ago, SamIAmHam said:

It works fine for me and I've got 80 mods installed. You can see what caused the crash in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\crashes and there are folders for every single crash that happened to you. In those folders is exception.txt which tells you exactly what caused the crash. There is also a logs folder that has error.txt as well.

let me see......

3times crashes all have this on the last line.

[pdx_parser_helpers.h:34]: Error: "Unexpected token: left_portait, near line: 10

2 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

let me see......

3times crashes all have this on the last line.

[pdx_parser_helpers.h:34]: Error: "Unexpected token: left_portait, near line: 10

idk what's that, but not anything from my mod.
I've over 10 hours of play by now (a run to test the game, and a lot to test new stuff) and is working fine, maybe repair your gamefiles? 

4 hours ago, Bigben007 said:

What do you mean when you say(You now need Carnalitas to use this mod!) ?Not sure I understand. also how do you get the mod to work? I load it and nothing? also v 3 crashes my game what can I do to get it to work????

My apologies, Carnalitas is another mod you can find also here in loverslab, is a framework for lewd mods, so you should load carnalitas first in order, then this one. 

BTW since these are my days off, I've been able to do a lot of progress these past 2 days, I will do another update by the 30 I believe, it will include all the basic magic after you become corrupted, here a list of what's actually done:

Use this list for reference, I am also including the cost in piety. 

https://ck3.paradoxwikis.com/Traits

4 healing magic decisions:

• Cure diseases (200): Heals all the diseases, costs 200 piety.
  • Lesser healing (100): Heals wounds, maimed and a few others, but not significant regeneration like limbs or scars. 
  • Major healing (300): Regenerates lost limbs, cures scars, blind, disfigured, etc.
  • Cleanse blood (500):  Remove negative congenital traits, with the exception of dwarf and giant. 

6 body transformation spells: 

• Become beautiful (200): Each use increases the beauty trait you have. If you have the ugly trait, it also removes it. 
  • Become normal sized (200): If you are a dwarf or giant, this removes those traits.
  • Become a dwarf (200)
  • Become a giant (200)
  • Become slim (50): Substracts 50 in your weight (weight goes from -100 to 100)
  • Become fat (50): Adds 50 to your weight.

3 decisions to become corrupted, which also is requisite for the spells above: 

• Level 1: It has no piety cost; you only need to have a lilithian faith. Unlocks charm, lesser healing, cure disease, and body transformation
  • Level 2: Costs 1000 piety, unlocks major healing
  • Level 3:  Costs 2000 piety, gives you the immortal trait (you will become a succubus or demon), unlocks "cleanse blood"

At least 1 spell: Charm, which will increase your relationship of the target at the cost of 100 piety. Its power will grow depending on your corruption level. It will probably be +20/40/60 in relationship with the target, with normal decay.

So far, I've written the healing spells; I need to write the rest of the stuff, which is what I will be doing these days before releasing it, although I may end up leaving a placeholder. 

I want to also add other spells to increase the size of your breasts and dick, and also to make your character a futa if its a woman. Eventually, I want to make it that you can cast most of these spells in other characters too, but that will take probably more time.

On 9/29/2020 at 8:54 AM, MaratDuoDev said:

idk what's that, but not anything from my mod.
I've over 10 hours of play by now (a run to test the game, and a lot to test new stuff) and is working fine, maybe repair your gamefiles? 

After game update still crashing every time.

Can you tell me what update on 0.3(script)?

Maybe I can find out where are the issue.

First the trait index number is conflict with Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu, but its not big deal I can fix by myself.

Okay I find out, 0.2 working good with Adroit Religion ,but 0.3 have some conflict with. Two mod cant be use in the same time now.

0.3alone is good.

23 hours ago, aerosmei1 said:

After game update still crashing every time.

Can you tell me what update on 0.3(script)?

Maybe I can find out where are the issue.

First the trait index number is conflict with Daddy Pika's Cheat Menu, but its not big deal I can fix by myself.

Okay I find out, 0.2 working good with Adroit Religion ,but 0.3 have some conflict with. Two mod cant be use in the same time now.

0.3alone is good.

yeah this is normal, due to how CK3 has been coded, multiple religion mods cause conflict, you could patch it maybe, but tbh until paradox fix this this is going to still be an issue 

9 hours ago, cniht said:

Question on this does this work with the more religious doctrines mod?  (That one allows a host more tenets to be added as well as other religious doctrine laws.)

Yes, you have to the more doctrines first then this mod next. In the 00_core_tenets.txt for Debauchery it will say number_of_picks = 3. Just change the number 3 to whatever number you want. You can find the 00_core_tenets.txt file in \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\Debauchery\common\religion\doctrines.

Is there any volunteer for writing, I would really appreciate the support, there is a lot of things that need to be done: From spells, transformation scenes, and of course regular sex scenes. I'm using Carnalitas so I'm open to add a lot of stuff since you can just hide it behind an appropiate tag 

7 hours ago, MaratDuoDev said:

Is there any volunteer for writing, I would really appreciate the support, there is a lot of things that need to be done: From spells, transformation scenes, and of course regular sex scenes. I'm using Carnalitas so I'm open to add a lot of stuff since you can just hide it behind an appropiate tag 

I sent you a PM.

Here is one idea I had but it was so small, it just didn't feel proper to make a mod just for that one feature (single tenet mods feel kind of iffy) but it seemy like this mod might be the perfect home for it. (Tbh, maybe I should just mod the vanilla carnal exaltation tenet.)

Basically, there are a lot of tenets that change the behavior of the feast decision by giving it religious undertones like granting piety under certain conditions and other stuff. So why not add a tenet that essentially turns the feast into one big orgy where people get randomly knocked up by randomly selected guests and trigger some events where they become lovers? Would be a perfect fit for the Debauchery tenet because "Followers don't wear clothes" seems like a small effect to waste an entire tenet on.

On 10/4/2020 at 7:35 AM, Wily Rodent said:

Here is one idea I had but it was so small, it just didn't feel proper to make a mod just for that one feature (single tenet mods feel kind of iffy) but it seemy like this mod might be the perfect home for it. (Tbh, maybe I should just mod the vanilla carnal exaltation tenet.)

Basically, there are a lot of tenets that change the behavior of the feast decision by giving it religious undertones like granting piety under certain conditions and other stuff. So why not add a tenet that essentially turns the feast into one big orgy where people get randomly knocked up by randomly selected guests and trigger some events where they become lovers? Would be a perfect fit for the Debauchery tenet because "Followers don't wear clothes" seems like a small effect to waste an entire tenet on.

I mean I can just instead do an event/decision that does this instead of changing the tenet. Imo many tenets have very small or redundant bonuses, and I don't want to make them overpowered