I spent some serious time collecting some of your amazing conversions a few days ago and am trying them out one by one on my companions, and love some very much. thanks so much, i am so tired of finding great outfits that are made for flat chested trolls....not the women we know and love of OBlvion. So i am very grateful and my ladies can take deep breaths again, I will post some pics but was unsure if we have restircitons on screen shots now? saw a mention of something?  did the admins get nervous?  thanks again for the great work.

...snip... I will post some pics but was unsure if we have restircitons on screen shots now? saw a mention of something?  did the admins get nervous?  thanks again for the great work.

Far as I know, there are no new restrictions. It's just a pain in the ass to maintain my own screenshots mainly because I can't find an image hosting site that I actually like, and I'm really tired of looking for one. My laziness is not a reflection of Loverslab in any way.

• 2 weeks later...

That was... Not the type of post I had in mind when I originally started. Sorry.

Out of nowhere, I felt like I was being crushed, and my thoughts were spiraling out of control down a rather dark path. Managed to get myself to play a bit of a game I hadn't really paid much attention to, ate some grapes, did some reading, and pet a cat (or two). While I now feel better, a part of me still wants to curl up in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

Thanks Nightwynd, your concern is really appreciated :heart:

Guys I screwed up and deleted my Daily account.  Most of all Thor I'm sorry and I will try and re up as many as I can as well as remake as many as possible.  Once again I'm sorry.

Phew!!!

Man you had me worried i can tell you. All your amazing videos were just gone!

I thought you'd vanished for good, I swear I was ready to jump off the balcony!

There would have been no point in having internet anymore :P

So glad to hear it was a mistake.

Although I have actually -ahem- saved some of my favourites in case something like this would happen :P

Hope you're still making more?

That was... Not the type of post I had in mind when I originally started. Sorry.

Out of nowhere, I felt like I was being crushed, and my thoughts were spiraling out of control down a rather dark path. Managed to get myself to play a bit of a game I hadn't really paid much attention to, ate some grapes, did some reading, and pet a cat (or two). While I now feel better, a part of me still wants to curl up in a corner and cry myself to sleep.

Thanks Nightwynd, your concern is really appreciated :heart:

I feel that way almost everyday.  Especially now that I just turned 30 and have never even been on a proper date.