Thanks so much Thor and Poon and there is certainly more to come!  I'm trying to do a few each week between Oblivion and Skyrim to keep things fresh.  Still Oblivion is my first love and Thor your conversions are some of the best in the biz and as long as you keep making them I'll keep strutting them. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Thorazine, may I ask you one more DMRA conversion?

(I already asked it, but had no answers, even negatives ones)

I really would like to have "Belphe's travelling gear" with dmra body!

link:

http://welcometohawk...mdo.com/armors/

image:

http://img580.images...80/998/qxlv.jpg

Please, have a look at it!

Saw two from there I'd like to also add to the list. The Death Robe Lingerie and Pym's Equipment.

I'm not sure what chakaru's policy and thoughts on conversions are. Maybe some one should ask her.

@Yvell & Mizu78

Have you tried converting the Belphe's travelling gear yourself using Gerra6's New Clothing Body Style Converter? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/

It's a really neat tool I have tested it on some of the different bodies for some of the armors that I have been testing I have even tried it on some the pregnant bodies.

*Edit 

If you do decide to convert it with Gerra6's converter there is one thing I noticed the body in the armor is a *old* LAB body. You will have to paste all of the armor branches into a copy of your players skeleton then add a different LAB body into it and then convert it. Otherwise the body will convert nasty as there are defects in the body.

I played around with it a bit to see how it would turn out if you used Gerra6's converter and it look's pretty good still needs minor tweaking.post-25667-0-05600000-1401077323_thumb.jpg I made a copy of my players skin textures and then modified the textures to remove the clipping. post-25667-0-72120000-1401136445_thumb.jpgpost-25667-0-92307300-1401136456_thumb.jpg

Sorry no, I have issues getting Wrye Bash to behave half the time. I had to have someone help walk me threw using the CS to alter their CM Partner and hope it didn't cause the game to crash. Just the thought of re-working a mesh is something that would cause my head to explode.

You don't rework the mesh the converter does that. You *do not* need any 3d program like 3dmax or blender. All you need is a *to* and a *from* body the from body is the body that is in the armor/outfit if it is a bad or broken body you might have to paste everything but the body into a copy of your players skeleton then add a new body to it the to body is the body that you want to convert the armor to. It works better with matching UV maps. Once you have made and saved the lattice and .ini hit ok wait for lattice to be made once done hit convert select lattice then select .ini then select the target folder this is the folder that holds the armor/outfit/body that you want to convert. Hit ok and wait for it to complete then check out how the conversion went.

Here is a post by mem4ob4 that explains how to do it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/?p=796885

@Yvell & Mizu78

Have you tried converting the Belphe's travelling gear yourself using Gerra6's New Clothing Body Style Converter? http://www.loverslab.com/topic/27557-new-clothing-body-style-converter-release-candidate-v072-3-30-2014/

It's a really neat tool I have tested it on some of the different bodies for some of the armors that I have been testing I have even tried it on some the pregnant bodies.

*Edit 

If you do decide to convert it with Gerra6's converter there is one thing I noticed the body in the armor is a *old* LAB body. You will have to paste all of the armor branches into a copy of your players skeleton then add a different LAB body into it and then convert it. Otherwise the body will convert nasty as there are defects in the body.

I played around with it a bit to see how it would turn out if you used Gerra6's converter and it look's pretty good still needs minor tweaking.attachicon.gif2014-05-25_00003.jpg I made a copy of my players skin textures and then modified the textures to remove the clipping. attachicon.gif2014-05-26_00013.jpgattachicon.gif2014-05-26_00014.jpg

Unfortunately no, I don't have tried to convert it myself, and I don't have the skills for that, nor time to do it myself or learn how to do... (I'm working all the week and even the WE)

That's why I hoped someone skilled, will do it verry faster and better than I ever could do it myself... and Thorazine was doing exellent work.

(just curiousity: can this converter support BBB system?)

BTW I do live the work you've done so far.

These two look great in Double D's.

post-17825-0-92407400-1401227891_thumb.jpg

@ myuhinny

Much easier then I figured it would be. Now if it didn't seem to take 30 minutes to convert all four parts of the full nif.

Automagic converter or not, I still prefer doing conversions by hand in Blender.

Ever so slowly doing something. I still want to finish converting the Krista "Lady" mods before moving on to other conversions I've been wanting to do.

Personal family drama shit going on. I try helping with that where I can, but half of what I'm dealing with makes me want to curl up into a ball and ignore the world. Also currently working on a cold. Fever dreams can be kinda weird.

Hi there.

@ Thorazine

.... "Automagic converter or not, I still prefer doing conversions by hand in Blender.... "

Sure , actually this "automagic" converter cannot do things as well as we can do manually with Blender.

A real other God's gift would be if we can move each "edge/vertice" one by one under NifScope !

OMG , this last tool is already a real gift from our " Goddess " but human's nature always wants more ...

Gerra6's Clothing converter works well ( and sometime very well...) with some pieces and not so with others .... we need a "Template" very well done first and not so far from the body we want to convert to.... but this tool can convert a full folder at once , we cannot do this with a tool like Blender !!!

I'm  a little afraid with this tool because it could and will generate a lot off diffrent body types . i've made two by "pur accident" , interresting ... but a little "strange" too.

A positive point is that after trying some conversions with it , some people might want to do much better with a tool like "Blender" . I hope so .

Sorry for your personal problems.

Cheers.

"Automagic converter or not, I still prefer doing conversions by hand in Blender."

Gerra6 tools are a blessing for folks that do not have the skill, knowledge, and patience with Blender and that do not mind 'not exactly perfect' results.

If I wanted a doghouse that looked like my house, I could get some lumber, hammer, etc. and make one.

But if i truly wanted a reproduction, I would ask a skilled artisan to do it.

Thank you, Thorazine for your craftsmanship.  You are appreciated and I hope your are able to work through the family problems.

Mem

Well I took those mods and used the converter on them. Did quite well but they do need touch ups if some one is willing to take play around with them.

attachicon.gifChakaru11 DRMA mesh.zip

Greetings .

@ Mizu78

Alors là , chapeau bas ... vraiment !

Bravo.

It's better than the only one from Hawkhaven i've tried to convert ( Belphe's Travelling Gear Backpack) ... but i tried to a BDM body not the DMRA ( because there is no DMRA folder in the "Bombshell folder i use ...) .

The two "Belphe's models " are not "very clean ( boobs part) so it's normal the final conversion cannot be "perfect" too.

A request please : can you also share with us the lattice you used to convert these outfits ?

Cheers.

Hi there.

Merci !

Thanks for sharing .

I will try it  to  a BDM body just to compare with the one i've done. 

At this moment i "play" with the Guerra6's tool to convert things to the  Samhain6 RKA body ... just finish to convert about 10 Colourwheel's outfits ( i took me one hour)  i will test them now in game just to post a picture in the Samhain6 's "topic support"  section.

So , what do you think now about the Gerra6's tool ?  Great , isn't it for "lazy peoples " (like me) ? .... ;°)

Cheers.

Lazy or ignorant programers like myself.

I'm really a lazy person sometime...

Most of us think doing something would be difficult only because they never tried it before ... !

Morality: we need to try before asking others to do something.

Anyway thank you , the "1001 nights" was very well converted it need only a little "tweak" ( on the Z axe , - 0.0400 i think and ---> Apply of course ) with NifSkope. No more.

I will try it but with a whole body under the clothes to had a transparency  in the lower part .. and create a "Separated In Piece" model.

The Back velvet is well converted too ...

"Lingerie2 " suffer the same issue as my BDM test : it looks like it was a "gape" under the Breasts" ... but this is a "false gape " ... it need to be rescaled a little., but for the "non-perfectionist"  ( or lazy people) , no need to do something else ... enjoy like this !

Anyway , thank you i will test your Lattice tommorrow , it's late in my country ... i must stop for this night .

Cheers.

Yeah those sound right, both  traveling gears had the gap under the breast issue also. Not a large one but one that you could see if where looking for problems.

Also you may want to re-download the Lattice. I only put the top part in. Rather then top, bottom and full body. I've also played with a few other armors that come in more then full bodies. Stuff like the White Rose Armor by Kafei.